Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remembrance Day and look at her posting aff links . She has not got a single ounce of respect in her plastic body. Me Me Me as usual .
Hold off for a day you disrespectful thing
Remembrance Day and she posts a video with a Kanye West song over it. After everything he’s been coming off with lately.

She is just so dense.

E0DEE4A7-9B99-4657-9543-44EE8A8C7EB9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why she moaning about a 10.30 check out. Swear she’s always mentioning that she’s up at the crack of dawn even when she hasn’t got the kids as it’s her ‘normal’ and she can’t wait get back to the kids!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Shes the most disrespectful twit ‘ Random Night’ . No wonder why she never shares stories of these nights. She gets invited no where only her bros chav weddings .I would be sooooooo embarrassed to invite her to the toilet never mind a night out. UGH 🙄
Narcissic Nicola strikes again
What a bleeping chav 😩😩😩
*male singer and he's dead*....Well that narrows it down you daft twonk🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she get dressed up to prove a point because she doesn't go to the wanky sw balls anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They both look dreadful here. She’s done up like a dogs dinner (the dress is nice but the shoes and her weird make up ruin it) and he looks too casual beside her like he’s just rolled up in whatever he was wearing.

I don’t know what it is but she looks so weird here. Has she gone much lighter on her hair and really dark on the eyebrows?She looks so much older! !
View attachment 1726872
That botox she had the other week has fucked her righy over! She’s over frozen her face

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bet she phoned ahead to get one without the oil!
Me the northerner, weeping at the price of southern kebabs.
Edit: Now thinking this may be why relatives who live down south looked blank when i started bitching about chow meins at my local chinese going up to £8.20
Screenshot_20221113-172430_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her self esteem and confidence must be absolutely rock bottom . Or she’s having a melt down because she’s 42 in a couple of weeks? Completely self inflicted making herself look so old. Imagine looking in the mirror and seeing what an absolute mess she has made of her own face ~~ All since having that Alluzience (new Botox stuff). I remember her saying it works much quicker than Botox yeh we can see Foppy and she reacts exactly the same way with new any high protein yoghurts - she goes and buys it asap.
How bad does she look without any makeup or filter on,
Bet we won’t see any Makeup free / Filter Free Selfies for a while 🤣🤣 eh Fopps 😂😂
You will NEVER NEVER be happy Fopperholic Failed Coach until you sort you’re head out #Fact

Reactions: 16
I’ll never enjoy a kebab from our local again! 😂
£17.90 for a mixed kebab?? (Sorry everyone just fascinated by the wild variation in kebab prices across the country...join in if you like 😂 )

Most expensive by me:
Screenshot_20221113-215645_Instagram.jpg

The cheapest:
Screenshot_20221113-215928_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she took the pole out of her ass and let the boys have a kebab! I thought a synned happy meal was the pinnacle moment of their fast food allowance. Chris must have got her a more expensive bottle of perfume than she was expecting from the airport!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me the northerner, weeping at the price of southern kebabs.
Edit: Now thinking this may be why relatives who live down south looked blank when i started bitching about chow meins at my local chinese going up to £8.20
My local kebab shop. These prices don’t include chips.
I’m in South London.
965B943D-822E-49BE-9DB4-40A6691BE896.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why does she STILL think the public want to see her bossing her kids around as they try to play? She can't ever let them just play without sticking a camera in their faces and asking them what they're doing......then usually correcting them. She seems to be keeping her face off camera since that treatment she had ;)

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.