Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could not be any more materialistic , she has a real problem wasting money like she does and she’s too thick to see it . Now she’s going to show her latest make up !!
People are really struggling at this time yet she’s just literally spends for the sake of it .
The latest hair reel will be next I’m sure as she hasn’t had any self care for 12 hours 😩
Narcissistic Smug witch .

Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here but time to join in…hi lovely tattle peeps! You make me laugh daily (unfollowed Fopps a while ago when I couldn’t abide her narcissistic boasting posts anymore) but keep up to date with her tragic desperation here via tattle. New thread suggestion, couldn’t resist…

“6 months too late with the instahun Uggs, ‘I’ve had no lip filler’ she thinks we’re all mugs”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Long time lurker here but time to join in…hi lovely tattle peeps! You make me laugh daily (unfollowed Fopps a while ago when I couldn’t abide her narcissistic boasting posts anymore) but keep up to date with her tragic desperation here via tattle. New thread suggestion, couldn’t resist…

“6 months too late with the instahun Uggs, ‘I’ve had no lip filler’ she thinks we’re all mugs”
Welcome :) great first post! you found your people!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
New thread suggestion: “pregnancy lips I think you’re mistaken, it’s more a case of the Botox you’ve taken”

👄 💉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Welcome... Great thread suggestion too 😊

• Heart
First pic…April 2021 so AFTER pregnancy-no swollen lips

Second pic- recently, but apparently just post pregnancy swelling?! Utter FOPPER bollocks.
The shape of lips in first pic looks smooth whereas the second pic she has odd shaped lips almost with points in places 🤣

Reactions: 12
I’ve had lip filler twice and I’ve had my philtrum injected, which makes the Cupid’s bow more pronounced. That is 💯 what she has had done. Why lie? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's off her head if she honestly thinks people believe this complete rubbish.. I have never ever ever known of this ... and even if it is a thing 4 years on it's so not going to have lasted.. she actually believes her own bull tit 🤣🤣🤣
Bullshit I have twins my lips didn’t swell 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve had 3ml of filler over the years she’s full of tit !

Reactions: 19
That little miss shopper account. How on earth did floppy make it on there. All the other accounts look stylish and well put together.
Then you get fopp.......

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pregnancy Lips 4 !!! Years Later ‼ Yeh Right 🐉

Why Lie !?!?!?!?! No wonder why she only ever posts staged photos.
#Fake #Fake #Fake
Wonder what her excuse for her nose is !!
She's into her 40s your lips thin as you get older. If she needs all that work done to her face to stop it sagging at such a young age, I'm sure her lips got some jabs too. 100% a lip flip ask any professional if they've been touched and they'll say yes

Reactions: 18
Her non surgical nose job lol.... a load of fillers injected into it when it was fine how it was
Yeah I’ve said it loads, the filler has migrated to the end of her nose leaving it bulbous. And I’m 99% sure on the same video she talks about that she talks about either lip filler or a lip flip? Can anyone remember? Wish we could find the video but I can’t bring myself to go through all her awful videos to find it!

Reactions: 10
Yeah I’ve said it loads, the filler has migrated to the end of her nose leaving it bulbous. And I’m 99% sure on the same video she talks about that she talks about either lip filler or a lip flip? Can anyone remember? Wish we could find the video but I can’t bring myself to go through all her awful videos to find it!
It's this one from about 15 minutes in for the lips

and if anyone wants a spitty lash re cap.......it's from around the 37 minute mark 😂

all her make up is filthy, the way she slaps it on is awful and to top it off she uses her spit to get the perfect lash.......grim witch

She does her lips around the 34 minute mark and once again denies having her lips done then says it's a good lip liner that makes it look like she's had them filled 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
It's this one from about 15 minutes in for the lips

and if anyone wants a spitty lash re cap.......it's from around the 37 minute mark 😂

all her make up is filthy, the way she slaps it on is awful and to top it off she uses her spit to get the perfect lash.......grim witch

She does her lips around the 34 minute mark and once again denies having her lips done then says it's a good lip liner that makes it look like she's had them filled 😂
It's the highlight on the end of her nose that gets me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.