Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the highlight on the end of her nose that gets me 🤣
She's got average make up skills yet thinks she's Charlotte Tilbury! All she does is brag about her high end products and how many of them she has. It's a crap tutorial as she covers her face with a mirror she's holding up for most of it and applies the products terribly, how much lip liner does she use? but don't worry she's got "loads more" mac lip liners 🤣 she draws an orange line half way down her cheek for a contour and talks about applying blusher on the apples of her cheeks as she puts it on as far from the apples as you can possibly get #clueless #deluded #hysterical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
oh my goodness......i really detest this women. Since unfollowing her and a bunch of others I have felt so much better! I encourage the rest of you to do the same. I love tattle threads and keep up to date with you lovely lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bullshit I have twins my lips didn’t swell 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve had 3ml of filler over the years she’s full of tit !
Do you know what did swell? My nose!!!! I swear the few days after it was huge and I don’t think it ever quite returned to normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the duck would you highlight the nose and draw even more attention to it!
She's stuck in 2015. I saw a video the other day about all the products that youtubers influenced people to buy, all this expensive crappy stuff that dated badly and looked ridiculous... floppy had most of it and still wears it exactly the same 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Out for another meal. Does she ever cook anymore?
I know she'll only eat in that place because the calories are listed next to the meals.

I know she'll only eat in that place because the calories are listed next to the meals.
notice she said quick tea out for the boys. Not her and Chris. She’ll be having salmonandorchicken curry later:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who the hell goes out for “ Quick tea out for the kids “ What about Chris? he will most likely do as she says and have what she Demands as always .

Then Bonfire with Friends . Yes we believe you 😂Fake Fopps 🙄🙄🙄 Let them have a hot dog and toffee apple at the Bonfire , As if she would ! 😩 Such a liar

Reactions: 15
Check her wording ‘out for a meal for the kids’ she ain’t risking eating 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's this one from about 15 minutes in for the lips

and if anyone wants a spitty lash re cap.......it's from around the 37 minute mark 😂

all her make up is filthy, the way she slaps it on is awful and to top it off she uses her spit to get the perfect lash.......grim witch

She does her lips around the 34 minute mark and once again denies having her lips done then says it's a good lip liner that makes it look like she's had them filled 😂
The way she puts the foundation all over her face and then touches her hair in them videos make me cringe 😬 Does anyone remember the vid where she pulled them stupid posing faces at the end of one of her make up videos. I cringed soooo hard. Her laugh was sooo forced too you could tell she was absolutely loving herself, ughhh 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she really just asked on a poll if anyone’s been to a bonfire?

I mean, it’s literally called Bonfire Night and it’s only been happening since 1605, Fopps 🙄

I reckon a few of your followers might just have attended a bonfire tonight… twit! She’ll post anything for engagement…

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has she really just asked on a poll if anyone’s been to a bonfire?

I mean, it’s literally called Bonfire Night and it’s only been happening since 1605, Fopps 🙄

I reckon a few of your followers might just have attended a bonfire tonight… twit! She’ll post anything for engagement…
Blonde with brains...... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pregnancy Lips 4 !!! Years Later ‼ Yeh Right 🐉

Why Lie !?!?!?!?! No wonder why she only ever posts staged photos.
#Fake #Fake #Fake
Wonder what her excuse for her nose is !!
You’ve just took the words out of my mouth. What the duck is she on about her kids are bleeping 4. My eldest is the same age as them I mean granted I’ve genuinely just been pregnant and had a baby but before that say last year I’d never dream of using pregnancy as an excuse for anything. She’s a rotten liar and I dislike her!🤣🤣

Blonde with brains...... 🤣
tit for brains more like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’ll have spent his earnings from the tour before he lands!

He’s as bad as her though imo- he just enables her and likes a quiet life.

Reactions: 18
Seems to be a thing now, Chris having to go away for work. Must be how they’re managing to keep afloat.

Poor Mazza will be exhausted.

Reactions: 19
Clearly these trips are funding their lifestyle but she must absolutely hate it. I don’t know why she’s not put the miracles in preschool full time. Absolutely no adult on this planet enjoys going to soft play so I don’t know why she keeps up this pretence that she loves their time together.

I still think when they start school she’s going to have to find a job which is why she’s delaying it. The coaching was meant to be her new job but she totally bombed at it. She is totally unemployable so unless she gets back into SW (which would be difficult given she’s admitted she hasn’t followed the plan in years now) there isn’t anything else she would lower herself to do.

Her dwindling followers make me happy, she is so self absorbed she won’t be able to understand whypeople aren’t enjoying her content. This is your regular reminder to unfollow if you are still following her, she has a totally public page!

0714ABA0-A1F0-4100-B92E-B5210848A86B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This as a Thread suggestion 👌👏
QUOTE="Blair-Waldorf, post: 12517939, member: 47965"]
tit for brains more like 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.