Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is going on with insta. I don’t follow her anyway but I just went into mine and they blocked my account for 30 days because they don’t like my content…… I never post anything 😂😂😂😂 but a few friends have said something similar has happened to them in the last few hours. It’s not even my fake one it’s my weight loss one. It’s active as I like & comment I just maybe only post once a month x
My husband is in charge of our local tennis teams insta account. It’s only got 200 odd followers and just posts stuff about the team, results and team photos etc and that’s been shut down today. Very strange.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just reading twitter posts people panicking about how many followers they have lost. But they are all absolutely fine about Instagram having a clean out of bots. And they aren't really bothered about how many followers that they have. So the need to to post it all over twitter !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just reading twitter posts people panicking about how many followers they have lost. But they are all absolutely fine about Instagram having a clean out of bots. And they aren't really bothered about how many followers that they have. So the need to to post it all over twitter !
Ha! I bet they’re all shitting themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope it’s not Instagram having a clear out but just the fact people are sick to death of her repetitive shite!

0E60CABC-5111-4E2C-99FF-F996B60D106A.png

Reactions: 9
She has well over 200k at the height of her SW “3 stone in 3 months” days x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could she get any more materialistic , staged , cold and un maternal then she’s asking
“ What did you’re kids go as “ What an absolute cheap chav she is.
As usual staged statues .‘Stand there until I tell you to move’. you can see the sadness in their eyes. Horrible woman ‼

Reactions: 15
5 comments 1 her own. Nobody is bothered. Where are the WhatsApp group when you need them? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
96461674-5DDA-475B-B463-0B80561FD620.jpeg
78D44AFB-4559-4CB0-88E0-2803C03D04A7.jpeg
96461674-5DDA-475B-B463-0B80561FD620.jpeg
78D44AFB-4559-4CB0-88E0-2803C03D04A7.jpeg
She just does not get it does she? She has no idea what it is like to work (real work) full time and juggle family needs. And actually Fopps £19.99 a month is a lot of money to a lot of people. I really want to slap her smug wonky face this morning!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Reactions: 22
She’s never lived in the real world. I earn £60k a year but due to childcare costs and increased bills and mortgage I couldnt afford a bloody gym with a crèche (even if I had the energy to attend one!).

She’s just not on this planet. She doesn’t do housework, washing, ironing and barely looks after her kids. Her “work” is fingering food in the supermarket and trying on polyester. She is the only person I see who prioritises herself over everything else. She’s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She’s never lived in the real world. I earn £60k a year but due to childcare costs and increased bills and mortgage I couldnt afford a bloody gym with a crèche (even if I had the energy to attend one!).

She’s just not on this planet. She doesn’t do housework, washing, ironing and barely looks after her kids. Her “work” is fingering food in the supermarket and trying on polyester. She is the only person I see who prioritises herself over everything else. She’s a disgrace.
There’s nothing real about her at all, the nursery, crèche and mazza parent for her, she just buys the boys or lets a farm or play park entertain them. To her life’s tit food, tit shopping and getting the next tit content her filtered life matches her filtered face and photos

Reactions: 24
She has no clue about life in the real world. What’s this 3rd job she talks about? She may have been a manager at SW seeing over her teams or whatever it was she did but she was still able to work from home and didn’t have to be in the office for a specific time each day and didn’t have to commute for hours.
I’m really lucky and I work from home now but before lockdown I used to have to be up by 5am ready for a 2 hour commute to the office. It’s such a long day and if you haven’t slept well the night before the last thing you want to do when you finally get home is go to the gym or do a workout when there’s ten million other things you need to get done around the house or with family. She does not realise how privileged and fortunate she is and just rubs it in peoples faces with her smugness and superiority.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She has no clue about life in the real world. What’s this 3rd job she talks about? She may have been a manager at SW seeing over her teams or whatever it was she did but she was still able to work from home and didn’t have to be in the office for a specific time each day and didn’t have to commute for hours.
I’m really lucky and I work from home now but before lockdown I used to have to be up by 5am ready for a 2 hour commute to the office. It’s such a long day and if you haven’t slept well the night before the last thing you want to do when you finally get home is go to the gym or do a workout when there’s ten million other things you need to get done around the house or with family. She does not realise how privileged and fortunate she is and just rubs it in peoples faces with her smugness and superiority.
Yes ! I hear you 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She's a patronising head. She couldn't even handle a couple of hours with childcare and help laid on in spades. The boys were shoved in nursery asap just because she needed "me time" she didn't even have a job to go to. Her life is as stressful as putting them in the car! She couldn't even bath them alone 🤣 she doesn't have to work but can still afford to take them to every soft play in a 50 mile radius, as well as pay for a wanky health club with crèche!

It's easy for her to suggest all these things because she doesn't have the stress of NEEDING the money! Her ratty husband makes more than enough to pay for their lifestyle alone! How cocky would she be with the pressure of not daring to take a sick day for your kids because you just can't afford it or fear missing a promotion?!

Talks out her flat hole as per usual

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She cannot be this ignorant surely?
She has no concept of working full time
Even before the the boys she had her classes, would have maybe spent a few hours doing the admin. Then as a manager (wasn't even called that it was a team developer when I was a sw consultant) she'd maybe visit a group on her team every few weeks. Hardly 60 hour weeks like she makes out

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.