Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely before you did a reel you clean all the cakes on hair product off your GHD’s 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Waving/ curling with a straightener has been around for donkey’s! Late to the party as always. She can’t even do the waves correctly, one one side she curls away from her face and the other she curls towards her face which is a big no no, it’s either all away from the face or an overall alternating combination for a more undone look. Imagine thinking you’re an expert on everything and always cocking it up somehow? How embarrassing!

Reactions: 21
I’m 30 years of age and was curling my hair with GHDs whilst wearing my school bleeping uniform

fopps you are a dinosaur love

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Waving/ curling with a straightener has been around for donkey’s! Late to the party as always. She can’t even do the waves correctly, one one side she curls away from her face and the other she curls towards her face which is a big no no, it’s either all away from the face or an overall alternating combination for a more undone look. Imagine thinking you’re an expert on everything and always cocking it up somehow? How embarrassing!
I thought this!! All away or alternating.

I’m 30 years of age and was curling my hair with GHDs whilst wearing my school bleeping uniform

fopps you are a dinosaur love
You were lucky… I’m 40 and it was babyliss steam straighteners that you filled with water … like an iron when I was at school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

You were lucky… I’m 40 and it was babyliss steam straighteners that you filled with water … like an iron when I was at school 😂
I had those too! Did yours leak water? Mine were so clunky and difficult to use but I thought I was so cool 🤣

• Haha
I would be embarrassed to show my hair with roots looking so bad . Her hairdresser must be coining it in as even when she s had it done there it doesn’t look much different and she goes every 6 !!! Weeks
As for “Beachy waves” 🤣🤣🤣
Beachy waves in bleeping autumn. Behind the trend as always. Everyone else is doing fall hair ideas or how to drag appointments out a bit longer. Not Nikki. X

Surely before you did a reel you clean all the cakes on hair product off your GHD’s 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Well she doesn’t clean her fridge before a fridge tour or her bath with mould before bathing her miracles.

She’s grotty. Totally grim!

Aren’t we due a “food haul” or a what she eats in a day?! She’s not been showing her workouts either since she was spotted in the wild and posted on here. X

Reactions: 20

And sometimes the little water capsule thing would drip boiling hot water onto your shoulders. Because you were obviously wearing a sparkley boob tube. Those were the days 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Now amy childs has announced she’s having twins fopps will be offering her all her twin mum advice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now amy childs has announced she’s having twins fopps will be offering her all her twin mum advice!!
😂 flopps the expert on everything! Get ready for the gushing ‘congratulations darling’ post to Amy from flopperholic - friend to the celebs 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t follow her anymore just check on this thread then dip onto her Insta & oh my good she has such a boring life. It’s so repetitive & predictable & “braggy”. Try to make out they earn so much so aren’t affected by the cost of living crisis by constantly showing off all the new things she keeps buying

Reactions: 16
I don’t follow her anymore just check on this thread then dip onto her Insta & oh my good she has such a boring life. It’s so repetitive & predictable & “braggy”. Try to make out they earn so much so aren’t affected by the cost of living crisis by constantly showing off all the new things she keeps buying
It’s juvenile isn’t it! It’s typical behaviour of the bully in school who thought they were hot tit and thought they were going to live an enviable, uhmazing life. But in reality they stayed in the same area and live a bog standard life and can’t deal the mindset that they were just big fish in small ponds. I don’t think her tiny mind can comprehend that the things she’s impressed by like a flashy watch, designer handbags, BMW’s and an island in her kitchen (🤣🤣) is an achievable goal for anyone with a decent credit score or access to a knock off market. The deluded, childish old hag

Reactions: 18
Seems her 'followers' aren't fans of her braggy flashy behaviour and boring content.... she's dropped back down to 161K followers .. couldn't happen to a nicer person !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Seems her 'followers' aren't fans of her braggy flashy behaviour and boring content.... she's dropped back down to 161K followers .. couldn't happen to a nicer person !
She’ll be in panic mode now! Wondering what she can do to be ‘relatable’ 🙄 Do you think the ivf journey will make an appearance to reel the followers in? Or do you think she’ll be deluded enough to go all out for her upcoming birthday thinking she’s doing her followers a favour in letting them live a luxurious (outdated and laughable) experience thru her stories - coz you know, in her words, she’s worked so so hard since she was 14 and “it’s nice to show off my life to you all, so you can see what I’m up to!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll be in panic mode now! Wondering what she can do to be ‘relatable’ 🙄 Do you think the ivf journey will make an appearance to reel the followers in? Or do you think she’ll be deluded enough to go all out for her upcoming birthday thinking she’s doing her followers a favour in letting them live a luxurious (outdated and laughable) experience thru her stories - coz you know, in her words, she’s worked so so hard since she was 14 and “it’s nice to show off my life to you all, so you can see what I’m up to!”
it's nice to fantasise about smacking her bitchy face in the chops but we dont always get what we want (i dont say that as a person that is violent, but as a person who has been trying out boxing recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like insta are clearing out the bots! She’s lost 2k followers !!
Something is going on with insta. I don’t follow her anyway but I just went into mine and they blocked my account for 30 days because they don’t like my content…… I never post anything 😂😂😂😂 but a few friends have said something similar has happened to them in the last few hours. It’s not even my fake one it’s my weight loss one. It’s active as I like & comment I just maybe only post once a month x

Reactions: 13
Something is going on with insta. I don’t follow her anyway but I just went into mine and they blocked my account for 30 days because they don’t like my content…… I never post anything 😂😂😂😂 but a few friends have said something similar has happened to them in the last few hours. It’s not even my fake one it’s my weight loss one. It’s active as I like & comment I just maybe only post once a month x
It’s all very odd! Love them to shut fopps down!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.