Fopperholic #103 narcissistic mum, only cares for one son, couldn’t give a toss about the other one!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just wow. This pic is actually shocking! And it's her fave?! View attachment 1690123
This shows how thick as tit and self centered she is. Can't see anything but herself in this photo, plus she's dead to other peoples obvious motions, what a great life coach 🤣

I saw these memes on insta and it reminded me of her.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m finding social media in general hard at the minute, with money being really tight in our house hold and seeing what others are spending, then there’s people like this stupid woman carrying on like nothings different buying their kids stuff within weeks or Christmas that could be saved. Bloody Meldrum too yesterday showing off her rings she’s cleaned, yes ok they were bought years ago but it screamed of ‘Look how many big diamonds I wear’ 😬

I see she's still a witch...flashes the camera for about 2 seconds on to Otherson....then devotes her time to filming faveson.

Adidas boots for both boys of course, just to "try out" some sports 🙄 my 4yr old has actually been playing rugby for ages and he has a £12.00 pair of boots 🤣 they get absolutely caked in tit and are no worse for the label! Not even the coaches kids and the kids who have professionals as parents have branded boots at their age! All for show from pretentious prikki

And that fave photo of hers....she's a bleeping hole she really is. Otherson will see that when he's older and his heart will sink!!!! Trust me prikki kids get the message loud and clear when the parent has a favourite!!
Oh absolutely! I was always labelled as the difficult child when I was little 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m finding social media in general hard at the minute, with money being really tight in our house hold and seeing what others are spending, then there’s people like this stupid woman carrying on like nothings different buying their kids stuff within weeks or Christmas that could be saved. Bloody Meldrum too yesterday showing off her rings she’s cleaned, yes ok they were bought years ago but it screamed of ‘Look how many big diamonds I wear’ 😬

Oh absolutely! I was always labelled as the difficult child when I was little 🙈
It's all smoke and mirrors social media. Alot of stuff infuencers recieve is gifted as we know. Alot of then wear knock off designer. Also remember just because someone has something doesn't mean they can afford it. They could have loans or maxed credit cards. The cars could be on finance or even leased (alot of D list reality stars lease their range rovers and lambos).
Its like kerry katona and katie price seemed to living millionaire lifestyles until they had to file for bankruptcy.

Might just be me but i'd rather go without and than worry about keeping up appearances and baliffs appearing when the social media bubble bursts.

On the other hand, there is always going to be someone more well off and has more than you, it's how life is unfortunately. if you find particular accounts upsetting maybe just block them.
Remember comparison is the thief of joy.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's all smoke and mirrors social media. Alot of stuff infuencers recieve is gifted as we know. Alot of then wear knock off designer. Also remember just because someone has something doesn't mean they can afford it. They could have loans or maxed credit cards. The cars could be on finance or even leased (alot of D list reality stars lease their range rovers and lambos).
Its like kerry katona and katie price seemed to living millionaire lifestyles until they had to file for bankruptcy.

Might just be me but i'd rather go without and than worry about keeping up appearances and baliffs appearing when the social media bubble bursts.

On the other hand, there is always going to be someone more well off and has more than you, it's how life is unfortunately. if you find particular accounts upsetting maybe just block them.
Remember comparison is the thief of joy.
So well put 👍🏻 But And let’s me honestly Nicolas all for show..Her life’s tit really..She just likes to show off and she’s doing it a lot lately …I hate how social media makes people feel it’s all wrong ….I don’t follow her she’s a bore ..I like this thread tho so like to pop on for a nose …

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I definitely think they’ve had a bit of money recently. Whether off Chris’s mum or maybe from something else. The new car and showing off new toys.

Plus she’s got Mazza back for on tap childcare. She seems a bit more manic now with the cheesy pictures and random posts.

I definitely think they’ve had a bit of money recently. Whether off Chris’s mum or maybe from something else. The new car and showing off new toys.

Plus she’s got Mazza back for on tap childcare. She seems a bit more manic now with the cheesy pictures and random posts.
Car will definitely be on lease....

Reactions: 14
That photo is a total disgrace, how can she not see how bad it makes her look to constantly favour one child? Surely it’s obvious to her family and friends too? She has no shame.

Reactions: 13
That photo is a total disgrace, how can she not see how bad it makes her look to constantly favour one child? Surely it’s obvious to her family and friends too? She has no shame.
It has over 100 likes on her FB and comments saying what a gorgeous pic.. I know we don't like her but even if one of my friends had posted something like that I'd be thinking it wasn't right - especially as she's so focused on faverson and oblivious to otherson looking on with a sad face :( she's bleeping horrific she really is.....

Reactions: 11
It has over 100 likes on her FB and comments saying what a gorgeous pic.. I know we don't like her but even if one of my friends had posted something like that I'd be thinking it wasn't right - especially as she's so focused on faverson and oblivious to otherson looking on with a sad face :( she's bleeping horrific she really is.....
Let's face it he may as well not be there 😳 and it's not a one off there's many pics of the same nature, where otherson is left on the side looking on, while the witch showers faveson with hugs and kisses

I couldn't have treated one of my cats that way let alone one of my kids😖

Reactions: 12
She could have posted another photo kissing Grayson too. This is a bit deep, but I wonder if she projects her frustration/annoyances with Chris onto Grayson. He's Chris' double and he has his Dad's competitive nature.

Wonder how she’d react appearing randomly on a strangers stories.
Shes got no right at all to film people for her gain yet being the Ignorant twit she is she just does as she pleases without any care for people’s privacy or safety .

Reactions: 15
Omg guys beachy waves…. Coz we all need teaching how to do beach waves despite owning ghds for 18’years we still need a reel on how to do beachy waves. Just stoonin guys

Oh geez the way she keeps touching her hair!!!! What the heck is wrong with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would be embarrassed to show my hair with roots looking so bad . Her hairdresser must be coining it in as even when she s had it done there it doesn’t look much different and she goes every 6 !!! Weeks
As for “Beachy waves” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.