Fopperholic #100 ..100th thread is on its way and Nicola gets more desperate day by day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And there’s not four sausages on that plate! They’re ok if you don’t eat meat sausages but nothing special.

Reactions: 15
Also came to say.....absolutely not 4 sausages there

1 chopped up and spread about to look like 4 🙄

Get a grip fopps

Reactions: 18
Cardboard sausages, kale and rubber scrambled eggs. Added bottled egg white for PROTEIN obviously.
Yoghurt and frozen berries topped with hot chocolate powder (wtf?) more PROTEIN.
What a FOODIE.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Anyone who describes Richmond meat free sausages as “unreal”, have clearly never had a good sausage in their life 🤣 They’re dry and taste like cardboard. Go wild and have a proper sausage once in your life Flopps 🙄View attachment 1500420
"where are unreal!!!" nailing the proof reading as per fopps ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is she blathering on about now, she chopped her sausages whilst cooking them so she only has to use a fork? More like as others have said she’s lying again about how much food she’s actually eating. If I was taking a salad to work I would probably only take a fork but I wouldn’t attempt to eat a hot meal without a knife. If she does that she’s got the manners of a pig!

Attachments

There are not 4 sausages there. 1 and a half tops. I eat Richmond meat free sausages as I'm veggie but they aren't my first choice and that really are not that great Nikki 😂

• Haha
What is she blathering on about now, she chopped her sausages whilst cooking them so she only has to use a fork? More like as others have said she’s lying again about how much food she’s actually eating. If I was taking a salad to work I would probably only take a fork but I wouldn’t attempt to eat a hot meal without a knife. If she does that she’s got the manners of a pig!
I think what she’s saying is she has no manners and simply shovels her food in to her mouth with a fork. Such a great example x

A62E3433-4F50-4086-AD88-36EFC5983509.jpeg

Fopps food is so pale…compared to other accounts. Her eggs look anaemic x

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #101 Jesus SW christ, 101 threads and the content is shyte

aware we can’t have swear word so hopefully shyte will work 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The irony that her latest story is about how the scales shouldn’t define you. That there are numerous factors which could affect the number on the scale. Yet she worked for, lived and breathed and now is still increasingly alluding to again, a company which only uses the numbers on the scale as definition of a ‘good’ or ‘bad’ week.
She’s such a plonker, pick a lane Nikki. You’re swerving all over and giving everyone a headache in the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It won't help that she won't put, butter and milk or even cheese in her scrambled egg.
That's one thing among many that I hate about SW. The demonisation of fats. My ex was like this but he'd done Rosemary Conley once. He was all sanctimonious about me using olive oil, butter etc but his shopping trolley was filled with cakes, biscuits, packets of crisps and ready meals. Ridiculous. 🤣

She’ll be writing out her SW meal planner next for her CYPRESS Trip
I bet she’s ordered SW food for her brothers wedding reception, at least it will be real food as appose To the crap she throws on a plate 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.