Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeredithJay

And I understand that after losing a loved one most people have to carry on working, which is tough. She does not need to have carried on swishing her hair about, trying on shit clothes and posting about skinny bars.

She really is “obsessed” with posting on social media.

I’ve seen peachylife has posted today about how she has no interest in posting her life anymore. I have respect for people who see the light and move on from the insta world. The desperados still clinging onto the SW hun status, grabbing any advert they can get are just tragic now (yes I’m talking about you Fopps, Danielle, Feebs etc).
My husband died in his sleep on the 7th July. He hadn’t been ill so was completely unexpected. He died 2 weeks before his 51st birthday and 3 weeks before our wedding anniversary. I’m finding it so hard to sleep and manage each day without breaking down. But I am still concerned with how other family members are coping and supporting them.

Selfish people who make everything about them make me so mad. They never consider anyone else’s feelings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Messages are back on her stories. Getting desperate now is she? Now her following is plummeting

Oh how nice for her to be able to work out early in the morning in the school holidays, then go for a nice stroll listening to a podcast, when she's the mother of twins..how many other parents can do shit like this? Piss off you smug fuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
My first thought was ‘that’s one of fopps friends’ then my second thought was ‘silly me, she’s got no friends’

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
And another thing, she's really annoyed me plugging skinny food Co. She turned her nose up at these before!! Said they were full of chemicals and didn't taste very nice, but now she's tagging them 🤣🤣🤣 she must have been jealous that the other insta huns had a colab and she didn't!

God she is so vapid!

P.s I can't stand Lawson and the faces he pulls 🙉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's just another example in a long line of how false she is. She mentioned a fair while back that there were things going on in the background to do with health. She also went on to say that apart from that she was happy and fine, it's all good blah blah....How the fuck can you be "fine" when you know your FIL is dying?!

If she wanted to appear genuine, all she had to say was something like - "a close family member is seriously ill, we're all very upset. So if I don't seem myself or post much you know why. Please don't question me I'm not ready to discuss it but just wanted to share..." and that's just off the top of my head and I'm NOT an influencer!!

But no, instead she just carried on, and actually had the fucking CHEEK to moan and huff and point out that she had the boys ALONE?? All while posting clothing hauls that she DIDN'T have to do! And go on about other mundane shit revolving around HER AND HER ALONE

This is why she's so hated and unpleasant speculations are brought up. Because anything is possible with this utter trash! She doesn't give one shining shit about anyone but herself.

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #101 Jesus SW christ, 101 threads and the content is shyte

aware we can’t have swear word so hopefully shyte will work 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Here you go - available in 2 colours!
They are vile. Just because they've got Chloe written all over them doesn't make them nice. I wouldn't even pay £20 for them. Think I'll stick to my £10 Sainsbury's pair 🤣🤣 (that don't have Sainsbury's written all over them, just incase anyone thought they did 🤣🤣)

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Just what exactly did she ask her mother in law who’s grieving the loss of her husband after 50years of marriage??

“Erm excuse me, I know your really upset and grieving for your husband but would you mind if I shared his death with 100K strangers online? It’s just so they know I’m human and not as cold hearted as they make out I am!”

Just wouldn’t enter anyone else’s head to even start that conversation!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

honey&lemon

VIP Member
At the same time the England womens team just win the Euros, Nicola does a post beginning with ‘Why am I not losing weight?’. She’s so behind the times now it’s laughable.

I’m so pleased there’s a real shift happening away from diet culture and Nicola and the like are flopping massively. Women are more than their weight and if they have issues with it they can find more and more properly trained professionals these days to truly get help and get an education from. It’s not just airheads like this one who haven’t a clue about nutrition and only use people for their own personal financial gain

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Rc1407

Why is she so scared of using milk in her porridge. Ffs. I can just imagine the taste with water (with or without a cap full of squash 🤮)
Surely she’s not concerned about calories in milk? Surely her nutritionist qualification has taught her that she needs calcium, some fats etc. But then she’s happy to eat chemical/ synthetic skinny sauces. Please, someone, make it make sense.

Reactions: 29

Slimem

She’s posted her gym routine.

I don’t know how many times I have to say this, but NO ONE CARES.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Fopps is desperate to prove she has friends

62B8F8D8-FEF4-4F4E-B1B3-757FF0905169.jpeg

BEA216F5-2A24-464D-BFC9-F270C887DF5F.jpeg

Yet we all know she doesn’t…cos she’s a bitch.

She shows her true smug colours every chance she gets
C8DFBDB7-D59D-4C0C-B645-ECAA8A220F92.jpeg

• Haha
5DB20D6F-2B21-47E1-BA5D-6AAB51D131C0.jpeg
I'll be honest, your insistent screenshots are just a little bit mental - please stop! 🤣
I do apologise, i was getting confused with @Justwishfulthinking - I think you both just post the same old rhetoric about good old flops!
Given the time I just thought it was a drunken post tbh 🤣

@Summerleaves I too thought you were pissed getting completely different names mixed and the timing of your post.

Would you care to explain your blindsided attack on my posts.

“insistent screenshots” - it’s for humour and context. Or to back up a point of her lying. Also “insistent” don’t think I’ve done a screenshot post since Wednesday so hardly “insistent”

“ a little bit mental” - how come? It’s humour hun but you’ve clearly lost yours. What I don’t find humours is saying I’m mental. Maybe pick better words. You might have access to them and the right peoples names today when you have sobered up. Cos I to am guessing you were drunk considering time and name mix up.

“please stop!” Well since and don’t do it insistently like you say and I’m not the only one. Why should I? Also who are you to tell me? But aside from that why should I? You got a genuine reason?

Anyone else want me to stop with screenshots and posts to try and brighten your day?

Why do you even care you don't even contribute to this thread 🤣
Good point well made x

• Heart
  • Haha

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Why is she so scared of using milk in her porridge. Ffs. I can just imagine the taste with water (with or without a cap full of squash 🤮)
Surely she’s not concerned about calories in milk? Surely her nutritionist qualification has taught her that she needs calcium, some fats etc. But then she’s happy to eat chemical/ synthetic skinny sauces. Please, someone, make it make sense.
Sadly this is a throwback to slimming world! You are ‘allowed’ limited amounts if dairy without synning them and you develop a milk/cheese is bad complex. Then those of us with a brain work out how few calories it actually is and that its better for you than the ‘free’ yogurts that are full of sugars and sweeteners and start having the milk. Given that she claims to be peri-menopausal she should really look at her calcium intake for bone strength. But then being a qualified nutritionist she will of course know all this! 😂🤓😝

• Haha