Fopperholic #100 ..100th thread is on its way and Nicola gets more desperate day by day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling slightly awkward creating a new thread with the winning title by me but here I am doing it anyway as it did have most votes. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

100th thread for Nicola Ryan and still she don't get it......

We'll be at 200 before we know it !

HAPPY FOPPING LADIES ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I say it every time and I’m going to say it again, wow! 100 threads dedicated to what a head you are! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Feeling slightly awkward creating a new thread with the winning title by me but here I am doing it anyway as it did have most votes. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

100th thread for Nicola Ryan and still she don't get it......

We'll be at 200 before we know it !

HAPPY FOPPING LADIES ;)
Congrats and it’s so accurate x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
100 threads. At least 50 pages each with 10 comments. That’ll be over 50,000 comments on tattle. That’s engagement she could only dream of on her socials. That many people can’t be wrong (obviously it’s not 50,000 people but you know what I mean)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can’t wait for the tit show of the Cypriot wedding.But of course it will be stunnin everyone will look amazing and gorgeous .And what will Fopps wear?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
100 threads. At least 50 pages each with 10 comments. That’ll be over 50,000 comments on tattle. That’s engagement she could only dream of on her socials. That many people can’t be wrong (obviously it’s not 50,000 people but you know what I mean)
I always think this, and much as we slag her off most of the comments are totally valid. We know she reads here so why not use it as an opportunity to self reflect and modify crappy behaviour? I would be mortified and I’d be taking a long hard look at myself. But no, Fopp is far too arrogant thanks to her parents and husband who have enabled her for far too long. I hope the person who knows her from school joins us again!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I always think this, and much as we slag her off most of the comments are totally valid. We know she reads here so why not use it as an opportunity to self reflect and modify crappy behaviour? I would be mortified and I’d be taking a long hard look at myself. But no, Fopp is far too arrogant thanks to her parents and husband who have enabled her for far too long. I hope the person who knows her from school joins us again!
100% agree.
Also just seen this…Fopps is possibly the only person in the world who could gain some life advice from the Daily Mail. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11022393/Trust-shoe-shortcut-summer-cool.html

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t wait for the tit show of the Cypriot wedding.But of course it will be stunnin everyone will look amazing and gorgeous .And what will Fopps wear?
Some monstrous shoes at least.. with a blazer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tried to work out why she looks so bad , when she spends so much money trying to stay young. There are other accounts on instagram who promote fashion over 40, and they look great. They shop at the same places she does, take the same dress size (and bigger) but never look as awful as floppy. I think it must boil down to her having absolutely no sense of her own style, and not knowing how to dress for her shape

• Heart
Just want to wish Nikki happy 100 tattle threads🎉🎉🎉 I'd be mortified if I had one thread let alone 100!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I tried to work out why she looks so bad , when she spends so much money trying to stay young. There are other accounts on instagram who promote fashion over 40, and they look great. They shop at the same places she does, take the same dress size (and bigger) but never look as awful as floppy. I think it must boil down to her having absolutely no sense of her own style, and not knowing how to dress for her shape
She just has no style and I think her nasty personality always shines through. She has occasionally bought nice things but can’t style them properly. Buying the wrong size doesn’t help. She would look better with things being a bit baggier and needs to sort out the accessories. Instead of thinking she’s a fashion influencer she needs to start following a few stylists!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally plus she’s a strange mix of massively arrogant but also knows she’s a chav. So she spends her whole life wanting to be viewed a certain way when in fact she’s seen for the chav she is that’s married a guy with some cash.

She desperately wants to be childfree and younger again so harks back.The fact she only has her mother as a pal means her outfits always have a dated feel to them.

She is also so so self conscious and knows she has failed in her career. She nah have been making money but again her team of helpers were on the whole her mothers age and frumpy looking.Rather than her classes being in nice locations they were in working mens clubs. Very different to her husbands work venues.

I think what massively ages her is her anger and attitude. She comes across as harsh and bitter. X

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She really should spend her money on removing that awful cats arse tattoo instead of £300 bottles of perfume and 472 blazers

• Heart
Going back to old news but I’m still convinced that the degree picture is her sister!
Me too. If it was nikki there would be more pictures. Especially if she apparently slimmed down to get into a little black dress for the graduation!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.