Fopperholic #100 ..100th thread is on its way and Nicola gets more desperate day by day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a ridiculous life posing for Instagram pictures. So superficial. The picture of her husband on the grass shows how fit he is physically. No need for all the laughing emojis. Very immature. It's not remotely funny that's the problem. Those pictures of her wafting with the boys! 😬

Reactions: 22
No gucci belt? Haven't seen it for a while she must be too fat for it
I was just thinking that…have we actually seen it since she was showing it off when they were away? Perhaps it was returned before the flight home and replaced by a market cheapy?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell has someone sat on her hat before she wore it? It looks horrendous, and what on earth is going on with otherson’s teeth! 🥴 does she only look at herself in photos? Coz those boys do not look good in them at all! They look thoroughly miserable and gormless.
Selfish head

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I took my 87 year old uncle out for tea today. I swear he wore the self Same hat and I swear he wore it million times better. He looked debonair. She looks like a twit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That hat, I just can't deal.

The picture of Chris, she's just jealous as he is clearly fitter than her and doesn't have nearly as much free time to go to the gym as she does.

She's a witch.

Reactions: 17
She just can’t stop telling people the clothing size can she? Does anyone give a bleeping duck? Why do they need to know it’s an 8-10? What will this information bring to their life?
Nothing
Zilch
Nada

Piss off fopperbollocks

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She just can’t stop telling people the clothing size can she? Does anyone give a bleeping duck? Why do they need to know it’s an 8-10? What will this information bring to their life?
Nothing
Zilch
Nada

Piss off fopperbollocks
Someone should say 'oh do these come up big then' as you look about a size 12 .. lol !!

• Haha
She really annoys me how she's got lost 3 stone and kept it off in her bio. Wrong! She's about a stone over her target isn't she? And she only lost 2 stone 9lbs in the first place!! She really needs telling over that lie she's carried for the past 8 years or so!

She has those Chloe numbers on as well. They look like they don’t even fit her feet properly.

I don’t know how Chris copes with her - he must have to be the photographer on these day trips.

Omg I’m so sick of hearing “3 stone in 3 months”.
Makes people who haven’t lost as much in that timeframe feel like they’ve failed! Must have been super inspiring to her SW members 🙄

Omg I’m so sick of hearing “3 stone in 3 months”.
Makes people who haven’t lost as much in that timeframe feel like they’ve failed! Must have been super inspiring to her SW members 🙄
3 stone in 3 months is clearly her greatest achievement in life . Which is pretty pathetic really.

• Haha
There's no way she can be an 8 now. She got down to 9 stone something, which at her height is very slim. So then I believe she was an 8 for a short time... but she's since had kids and put on a bit of weight but still insists she's an 8-10? I really don't believe it at all. All this XS nonsense is a hang up from when she was at her most slimmest

There's no way she can be an 8 now. She got down to 9 stone something, which at her height is very slim. So then I believe she was an 8 for a short time... but she's since had kids and put on a bit of weight but still insists she's an 8-10? I really don't believe it at all. All this XS nonsense is a hang up from when she was at her most slimmest
From the pics from today I think she is 12. She is no way a size 8.

Reactions: 13
No gucci belt? Haven't seen it for a while she must be too fat for it
She will have it on tomorrow to prove us wrong lol x

That hat, I just can't deal.

The picture of Chris, she's just jealous as he is clearly fitter than her and doesn't have nearly as much free time to go to the gym as she does.

She's a witch.
He looks really physically lean and toned. She will be so envious of him. She’s starting to look like Caroline Stanbury. X

From the pics from today I think she is 12. She is no way a size 8.
She’s a 12 for sure. Which is fine and healthy but she should own it x

Reactions: 15
I can imagine she would have gotten a few looks dressed like that at the park! Not exactly very practical to help them on a climbing frame anyway, leaving Chris to get on with the boys.

Reactions: 15
only a narcissist like her would post awful pictures of her kids looking thoroughly miserable and completely bewildered . Could they look any more disinterested.
Making them wear Thick t shirts and hats in this heat and dragging them round all to satisfy her Narcissistic needs . What a dreadful self centred woman .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.