Fopperholic #100 ..100th thread is on its way and Nicola gets more desperate day by day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone should say 'oh do these come up big then' as you look about a size 12 .. lol !!
Nicola is a size 12 and mazza is at least a 16. Mazza has aged so much and she normally likes to be done up like her
3639CA91-BE0C-4B9E-ADDE-F4A3BE30A2AA.jpeg

D897520F-6E31-4051-B57B-E6AE796592FE.jpeg

Foppa and mazza have not aged well at all. In the 7 years since the wedding they look so different
82C2EE74-4000-460A-AFE6-8624130C382D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Her kids aren't cute at all 🥴
I agree 😂 Lawson just looks smug Iv never really a 4 year old look smug, Grayson is cuter but always looks pissed off which I get why

I think she likes being out because she likes to be seen like she’s some sort of celebrity of Warwick.

Reactions: 19
Anyone seen that hilarious video of a woman saying her and her husband have decided they don’t want children …. Difficult decision but for the best…. Want a life .. holidays etc…… going to be tricky to explain it to the kids later when they get home 😂😂😂😂 Nikki!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Me and my partner are away for a week in Majorca. My son is away with his dad. (Don’t get jealous Nikki!)

Anyway we are at a very nice adult only hotel and the amount of females clearly taking photos for their Instagram and picking the perfect backdrop. Arching, sucking in, the pout! We were at the pool yesterday just watching and laughing. Thing is I’m younger than some of them (36) but I’m just WTAF!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyway we are at a very nice adult only hotel and the amount of females clearly taking photos for their Instagram and picking the perfect backdrop. Arching, sucking in, the pout! We were at the pool yesterday just watching and laughing. Thing is I’m younger than some of them (36) but I’m just WTAF!
😂 this makes me giggle, I live in a very instagramable area and my hubby and I have a good old laugh watching people preening and posing, nothing wrong with taking lovely photos with a nice backdrop, but the time they spend trying to get the perfect shot is hilarious to watch. If the photos Nikki posts are the best of the bunch, you can imagine the palaver she goes through to get them. The boys always look miserable and fed up? And none of them are particularly photogenic

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone on the Facebook post has asked where it is and rather than sayin, she has said she will tag the person on their page! Why so secretive about it

Reactions: 14
It’s just very cringe as she obviously woke up and told Chris she wanted to go on a photo school in a sunflower field.
chris can’t be that stupid to know thst she wanted them for the gram and that her Instagram business does not bring in much money.

Reactions: 16

Saw this and made me think there is no way nicola can claim she has enjoyed spending time with her miracle twins.She is only smiling when she’s posing while her cackle/laugh and smiles areas fake as her chloe sandals. Her whole image on social media is forced and fake. X

• Heart
Reactions: 13
How has she got the nerve to post these pictures and then go right back to her stretched face filtered selfies? This clearly shows her wonky filler, very hooded eyes, clumpy, far too dark lashes and brows sponsored by sharpie.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve read this several times now and it just doesn’t make sense (or is it just me?). What’s she trying to prioritise first?! What’s there still lots of?!

How does she manage to keep coming up with this tit?! 😂
F8E897A4-A072-46D7-9DE0-02D846A1F5BF.jpeg

• Haha
She’s posted her gym routine.

I don’t know how many times I have to say this, but NO ONE CARES.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve read this several times now and it just doesn’t make sense (or is it just me?). What’s she trying to prioritise first?! What’s there still lots of?!

How does she manage to keep coming up with this tit?! 😂
View attachment 1500081
Fully aware of them and get deeply drawn in.... riiiiggggghhhht. I've never heard her mention a single news event taking place in the entire time I've followed/unfollowed/hate watched her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fully aware of them and get deeply drawn in.... riiiiggggghhhht. I've never heard her mention a single news event taking place in the entire time I've followed/unfollowed/hate watched her.
The only time she mentioned the news was when she was salty about people warning her not to go to America due to covid…and look how that worked out! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I took my kids swimming yesterday and a lady got told off from bringing her phone to the pool who dies that? I'm sure she wanted to take instragam pics of herself in a bikini

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone who describes Richmond meat free sausages as “unreal”, have clearly never had a good sausage in their life 🤣 They’re dry and taste like cardboard. Go wild and have a proper sausage once in your life Flopps 🙄
CBE2472E-DE13-49AD-8A20-B1E4AF416BEF.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Anyone who describes Richmond meat free sausages as “unreal”, have clearly never had a good sausage in their life 🤣 They’re dry and taste like cardboard. Go wild and have a proper sausage once in your life Flopps 🙄View attachment 1500420
I’ve come the the conclusion she has no taste buds the amount of tit she says is unreal the one and only time I ever bought these sausages I. cooked them and they went straight in the bin they are disgusting

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.