Fopperholic #100 ..100th thread is on its way and Nicola gets more desperate day by day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be writing out her SW meal planner next for her CYPRESS Trip
I bet she’s ordered SW food for her brothers wedding reception, at least it will be real food as appose To the crap she throws on a plate 🤮🤮🤮
🤣

Everyone else having fun on the stag and hens, and old Foppsy in the corner eating the boiled egg she brought along and sipping on water, in her BossMummy River Island dress

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet shell ask the venue in cypress for jacket potato with no oil. They'll laugh her out through country

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god, her recent post had been up an hour and only one comment from her mum! Embarrassing! Give it up Prikki!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh my god, her recent post had been up an hour and only one comment from her mum! Embarrassing! Give it up Prikki!
E9E19473-CC75-48CD-AAA5-E3917F68D390.jpeg

F026494D-EF06-4D00-8747-7A1F09312C4D.jpeg

Only her mum is interested and she isn’t even taking her advice as she’s piled on the pounds. Cos she’s knacked and mummying Fopps and raising her kids.

276FC1DB-B71D-49BA-AAC2-6718B1ED6DBD.jpeg

Her mother looks knacked and in need of a rest. She’s gone from looking after herself even doing her make up for SW group to not even bothering with her hair and make up for a night out.

She’s sucking the life out of her mother.

Also her comment on the video is cringe and nicola liking her own comments!
720C65BA-88E0-4FFE-A3AB-2594542D74BB.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I think the eggs look extra white because she pours a load of that egg white from a bottle in it 🤢
I gag thinking of the egg white in a bottle.

I associate the egg whites etc with restricted eating that was all the rage a few years back. Her body is getting nothing of value. No wonder she’s aged the way she has x

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1501443
View attachment 1501444
Only her mum is interested and she isn’t even taking her advice as she’s piled on the pounds. Cos she’s knacked and mummying Fopps and raising her kids.

View attachment 1501449
Her mother looks knacked and in need of a rest. She’s gone from looking after herself even doing her make up for SW group to not even bothering with her hair and make up for a night out.

She’s sucking the life out of her mother.

Also her comment on the video is cringe and nicola liking her own comments!
View attachment 1501458
I’m totally conflicted about Mazza. Nicola is absolutely vile towards her, always mocking her and belittling her. The amount she relies on her for childcare is shocking considering she was almost 40 herself by the time she had the twins and went through IVF how many times to have them? Yet went back to work after only a couple of months, then dropped that to basically piss about on social media and expected Mazza to pick up the flack.

But Mazza is Nicolas biggest enabler. I do think she reckons the sun shines out of Nicolas arse and is massively to blame for a lot of her daughters behaviour.

The poor woman has been through a terrible time yet you never see Nicola treating her or taking her away for a break (yet can afford how much on “designer” items). She looks wrecked. She’ll not be fit for much at all soon and what would Nicola do then?

Reactions: 19
I’m totally conflicted about Mazza. Nicola is absolutely vile towards her, always mocking her and belittling her. The amount she relies on her for childcare is shocking considering she was almost 40 herself by the time she had the twins and went through IVF how many times to have them? Yet went back to work after only a couple of months, then dropped that to basically piss about on social media and expected Mazza to pick up the flack.

But Mazza is Nicolas biggest enabler. I do think she reckons the sun shines out of Nicolas arse and is massively to blame for a lot of her daughters behaviour.

The poor woman has been through a terrible time yet you never see Nicola treating her or taking her away for a break (yet can afford how much on “designer” items). She looks wrecked. She’ll not be fit for much at all soon and what would Nicola do then?
Nicola is just so selfish and her idea of treating her parents is taking them away. Where they have to babysit. Nicola really does not get the concept that she is the parent and should be the one looking after her kids.

I seriously think that Nicola has been diagnosed mental health condition like BPD which she then uses to manipulate her relatives. That and she has an active eating disorder. She clearly had postnatal depression as well. I’m not meaning that on a negative way…she could be honest and use that to raise awareness but no she has to be perfect. She just wants to paint a false picture. Mental health is serious and she could have a platform to genuinely help.X

Reactions: 17

I agree and will put 👍🏻..Her mum won’t be around forever..So what will Nicola the BIG adult brat she is do then….Her mum isn’t looking the best at the min

Reactions: 14
Greek/Cypriot food will be SO wasted on her. I absolutely love Cyprus and there’s nothing better than sitting and enjoying a Meze with my husband. She’d absolutely never do that though. She’s an absolute loser.

• Heart
She's doesn't realise to be a foodie you have to actually like food and be happy to cook it not cremate it

Reactions: 16
Greek/Cypriot food will be SO wasted on her. I absolutely love Cyprus and there’s nothing better than sitting and enjoying a Meze with my husband. She’d absolutely never do that though. She’s an absolute loser.
Yess I agree some of the best food I’ve tasted was Greek / Cypriot ! The greek sausages are bloody amazing! The gyros the meat just the bloody best I couldn’t imagine going and being restrictive! What a boring life!

Reactions: 13
Yess I agree some of the best food I’ve tasted was Greek / Cypriot ! The greek sausages are bloody amazing! The gyros the meat just the bloody best I couldn’t imagine going and being restrictive! What a boring life!
Absolutely. We are going back to Cyprus next Summer for 2 weeks and I already can’t wait to eat my way around Paphos 🤣

Reactions: 12
Absolutely. We are going back to Cyprus next Summer for 2 weeks and I already can’t wait to eat my way around Paphos 🤣
Ahhh sounds like heaven! I can’t wait to return and eat 2 stones worth of amazing food 🤣 not a dry jacket in sight ! X

I associate the egg whites etc with restricted eating that was all the rage a few years back. Her body is getting nothing of value. No wonder she’s aged the way she has x
Like a pint of jizz 🤮 we all know prikki has never had a good sausage in her life... she doesn't know any better 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

So true healthy fats are essential to keeping skin supple and youthful. If you cut out fats completely or to a minimum your skins drys out which causes aging.
Some olive oil instead of fryshite and a decent portion of avocado now and then would do her skin more good than more filler and botox.

Reactions: 17
Omg she’ll be telling them to cut back on the oil and asking to weighing out 30g of halloumi as her healthy extra A. 😂

Seriously tho an Amazing meme and a glass of Kokineli. Fopps is such a bore. X

So true healthy fats are essential to keeping skin supple and youthful. If you cut out fats completely or to a minimum your skins drys out which causes aging.
Some olive oil instead of fryshite and a decent portion of avocado now and then would do her skin more good than more filler and botox.
100% agree. I hate that fats and oil is seen as bad. It’s so toxic to think of food groups that way. X

Post up 12 hours, 3 comments…one from herself and the other from her mum. Never seen such a hypocritical post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.