Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me as I’m not a supermum (no twins) but what are the chances of twins having the exact same nap times etc?! I’m convinced she just shuts them in their room until they have no choice. They seem to have a very young routine, very much like newborns. In that video you could tell she was angry that things hadn’t gone to plan. Does she realise as they get older they won’t need naps and things will change dramatically! I think she is going to have a full on panic when they aren’t sticking to her ‘routine’. I never understand why some people are so strict with routines 🤷‍♀️
She was livid they didn't sleep long either 😂 errr they're nearly one Fopp! Wait till they can walk and run ... I can't believe they just sat there on that picnic blanket either. Mine would be off eating the weeds, grass and trying to escape and he's not walking yet either. She's in for a shock.

Reactions: 12
Forgive me as I’m not a supermum (no twins) but what are the chances of twins having the exact same nap times etc?! I’m convinced she just shuts them in their room until they have no choice. They seem to have a very young routine, very much like newborns. In that video you could tell she was angry that things hadn’t gone to plan. Does she realise as they get older they won’t need naps and things will change dramatically! I think she is going to have a full on panic when they aren’t sticking to her ‘routine’. I never understand why some people are so strict with routines 🤷‍♀️
I can’t wait until they drop a nap and want a later bedtime than 6.30pm. That’s hers and Chris’ time, what will she do when they won’t go down until gone 7.30pm 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I can’t wait until they drop a nap and want a later bedtime than 6.30pm. That’s hers and Chris’ time, what will she do when they won’t go down until gone 7.30pm 🤣🤣🤣
What about when they are running up and down the landing at 10pm and your sat therm waiting for them to drop. Been there done it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What about when they are running up and down the landing at 10pm and your sat therm waiting for them to drop. Been there done it
She won’t know what’s hit her 😂😂 And 2 got the price of 1, won’t feel like such a super twin mummy when she is pulling her head out not knowing what way to turn. It will al look glam on the gram though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My daughter is 3 weeks younger and we start bedtime at 7 and she’s down by 740. She would laugh at me if I tried any earlier! Whenever we’ve tried to put her down earlier because we’re going out she refuses x

Reactions: 6
She was livid they didn't sleep long either 😂 errr they're nearly one Fopp! Wait till they can walk and run ... I can't believe they just sat there on that picnic blanket either. Mine would be off eating the weeds, grass and trying to escape and he's not walking yet either. She's in for a shock.
While out for a picnic the other day I caught my 10 month old with a snail in his mouth 🤢 I also dont get how they stay so still. My youngest is just over a month younger and I dont think he's stayed still for a moment since he was about 5 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My daughter is 3 weeks younger and we start bedtime at 7 and she’s down by 740. She would laugh at me if I tried any earlier! Whenever we’ve tried to put her down earlier because we’re going out she refuses x
Her routine is actually ridiculous when you look at it, nap at 9am lunch around 11.30am and then nap at 11.45am? All they do is sleep and eat!
Children do need routine, but because hers are so regimented there is absolutely no give. If you listen to her in the vlog, she is basically blaming the boys for their need to come home early, but it’s her own fault for having no give or take. Of course, on the hottest weekend they don’t want to be stuck in a pushchair. But, because she wants to sit and drink gin in the park, she expects them to want that too! She is deluded and the next few months will be a serious wake up call, if they ever show any independence!

Reactions: 15
The boys are very cute but very still for almost one year olds.... she certainly doesn't encourage movement 😔 and Lawson's little legs are always so poker straight ... even on the swings yesterday they were stuck right out...

• Sad
My twins are 7 months. They have a morning nap together but after that they nap when they’re tired and hardly ever at the same time

Reactions: 6
Oh jeez there is a new vlog. "get to know me better". You need to watch for the biggest laugh ever.
Lots of manic laughing.
She literally just can't get over the fact that someone apparently asked for a video all about her. She is so happy to just talk ALL about herself.
"Was always a squash player when i was young". The way she says COURT....... LOL
I cannot believe she thinks anyone would be interested in this drivel. She is very very very very competitive apparently, to the point that it might be annoying. Everything is annoying about you.
Why does she feel the need to talk about her relationships? I don't understand this manic nutter. Or anyone who asked for this crap.
Had to switch off as it is just too scary that there are people like this in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Does anyone else think that Chris may secretly fat shame/ nit pick her? Like he felt the need to point out on camera she 'stole a crisp' at the picnic. He always seems to belittle her on camera and all she ever does is annoyingly praise him. I had a family member who had comments like this off their husband and it turned out that what seemed like a joke in public, was actually quite nasty behind closed doors🤔 Something isn't right with her she was a different person before they moved to that house and had the babies.

Reactions: 11
I think the ex boyfriend barry everyone was talking about a while back may have passed away...
Go to the 6:00 mark in the video

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So is Chris the 7 year relationship she mentions? Because combined that 20 years of long term relationships....

Reactions: 3
Tbh mine nap together usually they are tired around the same time but also if they didn’t nap together, feed together I wouldn’t get a Chance to do anything else. I don’t really judge her on that! Don’t get me wrong the nap at 9 then at 11.45 is ridiculous!

Reactions: 1
The excitement in this video because she gets to talk about herself 🙈
If she had 1% of this enthusiasm in bringing up and developing her boys they’d be child prodigies.
Narcisstic Nicky, you’re unbelievable. You are not that interesting, not that special , but you are definitely dull, dim & dire .

Reactions: 15
So is Chris the 7 year relationship she mentions? Because combined that 20 years of long term relationships....
Thinking the exact same thing 🤔 also I feel she’s a bit miffed her brother was better at squash and singing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG my mind is numb.... I scooted through that fairly quickly so probably missed lots of 'content' and 'important facts'.... how and why would anyone sit and hang off her every word ? Baffles me... it really does.... I'd actually be embarrassed to sit for almost 20 mins and just talk about ME ME ME !!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.