Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dont beleive for a second that she didnt wash her hair for four days either...and if she didnt shower in four days that is just gross, especially in this weather...someone been telling more porkies
All she does is lie
3 stone weightloss: lie
Saying she found gifted items really useful then selling them as unused: lie
Reposting food pics saying she made them that day: lie
Calling a salmon curry chicken: BIG LIE 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She definitely reads on here she has completely rewrote the post 🤣
**I've just realised that in the photo its a thai pot and fopps had labelled it as lentil and chicken in the post before she edited...lazy bum had obviously just copy and pasted from her last ad...someone's gonna lose their only sponsorship 🤣
Before:View attachment 35899
After:
View attachment 35900
Don’t give up the day job Fopps!...oh no wait, you already did 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just watch the latest family vlog!!! My god!!! Literally how patronising when she talks about her precious routine and that’s why her boys sleep so well in the night and why they are such happy babies. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s gets backlash for that. And what’s with taking them out so much in this heat, keep them in in the cool with a fan or get them in the garden in a paddling a pool, we’ve spent the weekend in the garden with the baby in the pool playing, had a lush bbq, no need to go out all the time. There in parks and places where she can’t keep them cool so why keep taking them out. Kicking off at the end because they wouldn’t go down for a nap and it was interfering with her plans! Just wack them in the car and let them sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️ She just infuriates me so much. It’s like she does what she’s wants and drags them along!!
Agree with everything that’s been said - also she mentioned they’d been to country world and fed the animals - really? Why wouldn’t you show that then? Would’ve been the bloody highlight of that dross vlog🤣
As for the boys, they are gorgeous looking little souls but something just doesn’t sit right with me, there’s just nothing behind the eyes, and at nearly one year old who else could go to a photo shoot and have their children ( who apparently crawl everywhere & are trying to walk ) sit in the same seated position - always - and not move?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I succumbed and started to watch her latest vlog on hooktube (lasted about 10 mins)
She’s really into routine really strands by it... but likes it to be flexible
It’s too hot to stay in but went out and it was too hot to be out
She’s so dense just stay at home alone with your babies and have some fun in the garden!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My goodness. Watched about a minute of that vlog. She can’t go home cos it’s just too hot???!!!! So she is going to shove them in their pram and go to an outdoor event thing. She’d be that person walking their dog in the hot temperatures on the street 🥵 Crazy. They’ll get well fed up. I get the feeling she cannot handle being home alone with the boys?!!! I loved being at home with my girls when they were babies. That is where I was most comfortable. She is absolutely mental. People have said it before but it is like watching a breakdown. The very fact that she never tells it how it is, and it is bloody hard, but it’s amazing and that is what gets you through, is so so weird to me. Not real. All fake. I don’t get how she has time for the hair and makeup. And I’m not impressed by it, I just think something is lacking elsewhere. And also the sort of moaning (“I can’t complain as he is a golf pro”) that Chris has to work on a Saturday and saying he HAS ALREADY DROPPED SOME SESSIONS !!!! Poor guy bet she has made him do that so she can go to the gym. She is in a dream world. I used to work out whilst my girls had their nap to an exercise DVD. As they got older I got them involved and they watched me or joined in. She needs to watch Joe Wicks working out and getting his child involved it’s fab. Anyway sorry for long post. Promised myself I’d never watch those vlogs again but just 1 minute of it and I’m actually considering leaving SM forever ....... 🤪🤪🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I get the impression she doesn't like being on her own with the boys too. That's why she always goes to her parents

Reactions: 13
Has she EVER posted or said that she has just stayed in with the boys all day even if she hasn’t photographed it for the gram? Stayed in pjs/no makeup, just played with them, all by herself all day? Maybe even after admitting they’d had a rough night of the boys up crying/no sleep and she just couldn’t face going out?

I honestly don’t recall her posting anything like that and they are 1 next week.

Is she hiding stuff like that because she thinks it makes her look like she can’t cope, or is she genuinely getting dolled up every day, had help every single day and gone out every day too? Doesn’t she realise it’s stuff like that that would be relatable and engaging with other mums because that’s what it’s like for majority of us most days?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get the impression she doesn't like being on her own with the boys too. That's why she always goes to her parents
She is so selfish she didn't want to go home because it was such a nice day, nevermind what is best for the boys dragging them here there and everywhere in the heat, they could of had a lovely time at home in the garden as many of us have said on here.

Reactions: 8
Has she EVER posted or said that she has just stayed in with the boys all day even if she hasn’t photographed it for the gram? Stayed in pjs/no makeup, just played with them, all by herself all day? Maybe even after admitting they’d had a rough night of the boys up crying/no sleep and she just couldn’t face going out?

I honestly don’t recall her posting anything like that and they are 1 next week.

Is she hiding stuff like that because she thinks it makes her look like she can’t cope, or is she genuinely getting dolled up every day, had help every single day and gone out every day too? Doesn’t she realise it’s stuff like that that would be relatable and engaging with other mums because that’s what it’s like for majority of us most days?
She won't just stay in she gotta keep her posts up for the gram 🙄 I mean id find her more relatable if she just said right were having a day in today some garden play like most of us mum's do 🤦 but she won't cos she thinks being out and about is being a good mum and it's all for image unfortunately

Reactions: 7
She is so selfish she didn't want to go home because it was such a nice day, nevermind what is best for the boys dragging them here there and everywhere in the heat, they could of had a lovely time at home in the garden as many of us have said on here.
Didn't she say in her life update that she decided to quit SW because she couldn't bear to leave them playing in the paddling pool at mad mazzas one day when the weather was hot? Still not seen her get a pool out for the boys though and this weekend was perfect for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she is trying to copy the vlogs that Louise Pentland does.
Oh god, please no! I can’t cope with another Princess Pentland!
She bangs on about her channel mum cup she received but doesn’t use it, make a coffee at home and take it with you. She such a contradiction!
Exactly! At Christmas, she made a huge point of showing off her barista style coffee machine that they got for the house, yet with all of the trips to coffee shops, they must not use it! And someone else made a great point of buying coffee and Pepsi Max... but claims she can’t have caffeine. She just can’t keep up with her own web of lies!

Reactions: 10
Didn't she say in her life update that she decided to quit SW because she couldn't bear to leave them playing in the paddling pool at mad mazzas one day when the weather was hot? Still not seen her get a pool out for the boys though and this weekend was perfect for that.
Classic Fopps, wants what she can't have.

Reactions: 5
Yes she did say that about missing out.Im surprised she didn't go and get one of those large pool's for the garden so they could all get in and do a Ryan Family photo shoot (cringe)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes she did say that about missing out.Im surprised she didn't go and get one of those large pool's for the garden so they could all get in and do a Ryan Family photo shoot (cringe)
Oh bloody hell if she gets one now & we have to see ratboy in his speedos I will never forgive you 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Que Ryan diaries week 3 😂😂😂

Good to see the chavtastic diamanté bedding has gone!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Me too. Guess we know what next week's diaries will be now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to see what the birthday party is like given that a month ago she said she wanted something ‘low key’!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.