Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she just added the anxiety bit in as it it the thing all other tubers talk about

Reactions: 14
Oh jeez there is a new vlog. "get to know me better". You need to watch for the biggest laugh ever.
Lots of manic laughing.
She literally just can't get over the fact that someone apparently asked for a video all about her. She is so happy to just talk ALL about herself.
"Was always a squash player when i was young". The way she says COURT....... LOL
I cannot believe she thinks anyone would be interested in this drivel. She is very very very very competitive apparently, to the point that it might be annoying. Everything is annoying about you.
Why does she feel the need to talk about her relationships? I don't understand this manic nutter. Or anyone who asked for this crap.
Had to switch off as it is just too scary that there are people like this in the world.
She reaĺly does love talking about herself doesn't she?

Reactions: 14
That was the most boring mind numbing load of twaddle anyone could ever spout. What has that women not done I would say 75% was a load of bollocks but what annoyed me was the slight reference to “mental health” at the end Get off that bandwagon you vile woman

Does anyone else think she just added the anxiety bit in as it it the thing all other tubers talk about
Definately and it was a vile thing to do

Reactions: 10
I would love if someone who knew her when she was younger could actually tell us if any of that latest vlog is true.

Reactions: 7
Going to catch up on the latest vlog later but just read the comments...did she say that she has anxiety being in the car with the boys?as that is what the comments seem to infer! If so, what a load of bollocks...she takes them out in the car everywhere. she loves driving to the shops with them and costa. After some attention and engagement because her engagement is going down and down constantly. Her insta has 6 comments and three of those are hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would love if someone who knew her when she was younger could actually tell us if any of that latest vlog is true.
Someone who knew her from school did comment before that she was sporty at school and never had a weight problem at all, until she gained like a stone at uni.

Reactions: 3
That was the most boring mind numbing load of twaddle anyone could ever spout. What has that women not done I would say 75% was a load of bollocks but what annoyed me was the slight reference to “mental health” at the end Get off that bandwagon you vile woman

Definately and it was a vile thing to do
She says she chooses not to be around negative people and that she finds it draining and then waffles on about mental health at the end and how she has never suffered with it.
Not everyone 'chooses' to be negative, she is such a nob🍆

Reactions: 6
Extreme competitiveness is a massive indication of narcissism. Her words’ don’t want the prize I have to win’ coupled with her constant need for stranger validation. Her obsession with her looks. Her ego and not being able to accept criticism. It’s all there folks. She’s a complete narcissist

Reactions: 18
She says she chooses not to be around negative people and that she finds it draining and then waffles on about mental health at the end and how she has never suffered with it.
Not everyone 'chooses' to be negative, she is such a nob🍆
Also invited questions for her next Q&A, but only positive ones! So basically only questions that she can answer to make herself look Uh-maz-ing! How honest and relatable :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker but this latest vlog is unbelievable, supposedly she was the year below me at secondary school, but I don't remember her, thankfully!! It's like she has drunk too much caffeine, or too many cherry pepsi max!! I had to turn off the video off after 5 minutes or so as I simply do not care and she is beyond annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why on earth does that women think her latest video 'get to know me better' is anything people would be interested in.
So Chris is straight talking, clearly suppresses what he really thinks of her.
Super, super competitive and has to win, yes because you're a narcissist Nikki.
Doesn't like going away for any longer than a week and would never go travelling, true what we say when we say shes utterly boring. Travelling the world is my biggest accomplishment in life and most fun I've had. She's as dull as dishwater

Reactions: 12
Extreme competitiveness is a massive indication of narcissism. Her words’ don’t want the prize I have to win’ coupled with her constant need for stranger validation. Her obsession with her looks. Her ego and not being able to accept criticism. It’s all there folks. She’s a complete narcissist
Imagine her at Sports Day with the boys !!!!! When we should be teaching our children it's not all about winning it's about taking part and just trying their best 😑

Reactions: 5
Why on earth does that women think her latest video 'get to know me better' is anything people would be interested in.
So Chris is straight talking, clearly suppresses what he really thinks of her.
Super, super competitive and has to win, yes because you're a narcissist Nikki.
Doesn't like going away for any longer than a week and would never go travelling, true what we say when we say shes utterly boring. Travelling the world is my biggest accomplishment in life and most fun I've had. She's as dull as dishwater
No more than a week? bloody hell would never go anywhere for a week what would the point be she would waste two days on travelling to and from the destination. No wonder Chris likes to go travelling without her.

Reactions: 7
Just watching her vlog. She has super chunky fingers! They aren’t a size 8 fopps! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I dont understand how they nap so often either at there age my little one had 2 naps a day one around 9/10 for 40 mins or so and a longer one after her dinner about 1 for 2 hours or so then bed at 7 and I didnt make her have those specific naps its just the way shes been .. and now shes mad that the boys want to play in there cots instead of sleep in them.. God help her when they start to climb put 😂🙈 x
I was thinking exactly the same about this! I let my little one guide me on when she wanted her naps and that then made me see as when she wanted her nap times, she says in one breath that she’s all about routine then the next breath says she’s not ridged with it, you can clearly see she is! And if I’m right in saying she’s on about the dropping there afternoon bottle, there a week away from one I’m pretty sure they only need one in the morning and one in the evening. I’ve noticed they’ve not hadn’t the health visitor check yet, my little one is 10 and half months and we’ve already had ours 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.