Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with you...apart from the young mum bit. Sorry couldn't help it.

Also agree with whoever said before about the shopping hauls bringing her joy, rather than the kids. Although with it being the end of week 5 of the summer I can tell you my kids don't bring me joy either. A desperate need for gin each night...but not joy 🤣
Hahaha I know. Kids are total bastards sometimes let’s face it! She won’t though. She just adores being a mum through gritted teeth!

Reactions: 6
Love that she’s shared that thing about disposable cups when she spends half her life buying from Costa, guarantee she doesn’t take a reusable with her when she gets one on the go...

Plus all the Primark hauls. I did laugh when I saw that post.

I’m not a fopperholic fan at all but I am genuinely getting a bit concerned about her welfare. She’s so unhinged and manic - I think she has crazy in her eyes. I think she has PND and needs to reach out for help.. if anyone is reading this that knows her personally then please support her. She definitely reads Tattle and it can’t be easy having the piss ripped out of her daily.
She is on a very slippery slope and it’s quite sad to see such a young mum in such (badly) hidden turmoil! X
Young mum I know people who are grandparents at her age .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Old Fopps is definitely unhinged but is technically a geriatric mum ...first baby post 35 ...ooh fopps your eyes will bulge with rage when you can’t delete this won’t they🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Old Fopps is definitely unhinged but is technically a geriatric mum ...first baby post 35 ...ooh fopps your eyes will bulge with rage when you can’t delete this won’t they🙈🙈
Yup I'm 39 weeks pregnant at 35, and I'm classed as geriatric! So fopps is defo past it in pregnancy terms! Botox wont change that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I ended up with 6 bloody weeks if those stupid blood thinning injections when I had my 3rd at 35 in Oct. One of the reasons was because I was a geriatric mum 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m not a fopperholic fan at all but I am genuinely getting a bit concerned about her welfare. She’s so unhinged and manic - I think she has crazy in her eyes. I think she has PND and needs to reach out for help.. if anyone is reading this that knows her personally then please support her. She definitely reads Tattle and it can’t be easy having the piss ripped out of her daily.
She is on a very slippery slope and it’s quite sad to see such a young mum in such (badly) hidden turmoil! X
I have said this before, I agree she seems so unhappy. She is in massive denial and is putting on a front that everything is fine. It won’t help if nobody around her picks up on it. The fact she needs a lot of support is telling in itself. Also when she looks at the difference between her boys and their peers will make her feel even worse. Let’s hope she gets some proper help ASAP.

Reactions: 7
How can she eat their food when they have basically a crumb each and some yoghurt to begin with? Are they not eating either?

My kids food leftovers is the most unappealing thing in the world, splashed around everywhere.. I don't get how people eat leftovers 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How can she eat their food when they have basically a crumb each and some yoghurt to begin with? Are they not eating either?

My kids food leftovers is the most unappealing thing in the world, splashed around everywhere.. I don't get how people eat leftovers 🤢🤢
Same!!! Tbf though, my daughter barely leaves a thing, but if she does, it's usually been squashed up in her hands multiple times 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Same!!! Tbf though, my daughter barely leaves a thing, but if she does, it's usually been squashed up in her hands multiple times 😂😂
They don’t get the chance to squish the food remember! She feeds them so they don’t make a mess!

• Sad
  • Haha
None of her friends dress like her she looks so old next to them. They are all casual she looked like a granny in her dress

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can everyone remember when they started to dislike Fopperhoic because of something she posted? I’m sure we all started following her because we liked her- I originally followed because of SW (although I found the excessive !!!!!!!!! When describing a bog standard spag Bol a bit much) and enjoyed following her when she was pregnant. However, for me, it became more of a “love to hate” follow when she started writing Instagram posts from the point of view of the newborn twins. I honestly just couldn’t 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 18
Can everyone remember when they started to dislike Fopperhoic because of something she posted? I’m sure we all started following her because we liked her- I originally followed because of SW (although I found the excessive !!!!!!!!! When describing a bog standard spag Bol a bit much) and enjoyed following her when she was pregnant. However, for me, it became more of a “love to hate” follow when she started writing Instagram posts from the point of view of the newborn twins. I honestly just couldn’t 🤪🤪🤪
same after the boys were born.

her long essay posts grip my tit but she has started to shorten them and use less "!!!!!!!!!!!!" for now. hope that continues. her essay posts are ridiculous

I ended up with 6 bloody weeks if those stupid blood thinning injections when I had my 3rd at 35 in Oct. One of the reasons was because I was a geriatric mum 🤣
They were the worse part for me! Dreaded them more than I did having my c section 🤣🤣

I can remember! I was having twins at the same time as her which I was happy about. She was due first so I thought “great I can see what life is like with twins from another mums point of view”
During the pregnancy I had talks about birthing plans, etc etc like you do.
I was advised with twins that as much as they push for a natural birth most twins are born through c sections. Talked about how you can’t have this that and the other, once a week checks and being told I had to eat more to gain weight as babies seemed small (I ate loads and couldn’t physically stomach any more)
Then there was fopps.. hypno birthing, slimming world and limiting what she eats.
Pissed me right off.

Last edited:
They were the worse part for me! Dreaded them more than I did having my c section 🤣🤣

I can remember! I was having twins at the same time as her which I was happy about. She was due first so I thought “great I can see what life is like with twins from another mums point of view”
During the pregnancy I had talks about birthing plans, etc etc like you do.
I was advised with twins that as much as they push for a natural birth most twins are born through c sections. Talked about how you can’t have this that and the other, once a week checks and being told I had to eat more to gain weight as babies seemed small (I ate loads and couldn’t physically stomach any more)
Then there was fopps.. hypno birthing, slimming world and limiting what she eats.
Pissed me right off.
Exactly the same over here with twins due just after hers!
Then the parenting advice started and the excuses she couldn’t do stuff on her own with them because she has twins.
My hubby went back to work the day after we got discharged from hospital. I had zero help from family but yet Iv always tried to manage getting places on my own and doing stuff. With no me time thrown into the mix.
I think the time I thought you really aren’t normal when she did a video about her scar and how everyone wanted to see her tummy. At that point I’d put on alot of weight and was feeling crap about myself. Luckily Iv now lost 2 stone now. we didn’t have time to cook for ourselves as we were in hospital for so long as mine were actually premature! (Been crawling and pulling themselves up for months)
She just made me feel like a terrible person for letting myself put weight on and not having a second to go to the gym simple because we had no one that could come take the boys off me so I could go take selfies of me in my gym clothes!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good question. I began to doubt her when she did a vlog about her fave makeup and she convinced me to buy a face powder, she gushed about how amazing it was, so like a fool I bought some. It was awful, smelled terrible and made my skin itch like hell. At the time, she didn't have to declare it as an ad, and I was naive enough to believe her hype.

She definitely changed after having the boys and a little bit after she got married. Think she's lost now she's left sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.