Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her boys haul and she must of spent a fortune on all those outfits. No one goes out and Just does that. She just loves spending money.

Reactions: 5
I love the pic next to the car park. She must of jumped out of the car an couldn’t be arsed to go far for those staged photos. Listen Fopps we all agree you are tit at this. Spend some quality time with those kids. Just look at the difference between your twins and Chelsea Pateman’s twins. Now she is a role model for a new mum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I love the pic next to the car park. She must of jumped out of the car an couldn’t be arsed to go far for those staged photos. Listen Fopps we all agree you are tit at this. Spend some quality time with those kids. Just look at the difference between your twins and Chelsea Pateman’s twins. Now she is a role model for a new mum
Who were also over 5 weeks early and have been hitting all their milestones. So all this 'corrected' shite fopps goes on about is crap 🙄

Reactions: 14
Newbie here, just found this thread btw loving the title! I used to really like fopperbollocks I follow sw and liked her during the time she was going through her IVF journey. I actually found out I was pregnant (naturally) at the same time as she did so enjoyed the journey and seeing the boys being born. But omg those poor boys having the camera rammed in their face constantly and not being able to play with a toy without her doing it for them or speaking over them drives me insane. This weekly family vlog is going to be the most boring thing on earth with trips to Costa and subway aplenty.

The newest post about summer holiday activities makes me think she is going to vlog about local kids activity places so she can get free days out and exploit the boys some more. Just hope she puts a bleeping pair of socks on next time she is at soft play!

Also the quick departure from SW is so suspect would love to know the real story!

Reactions: 27
Who takes these pics for her ? If I asked a family member to photograph me like that v they'd laugh their bits off and tell me to grow up ! 😂😂 tbf I'dactually be embarrassed to pose that way 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might ask her for a video on shoe fitting tips because my (walking) baby needs new shoes & we all know now that she’s an expert in children’s shoe fitting 🙄
Go on I dare you 😉

yep and it was a tiny portion of chilli with just salad leaves, not a carb in sight! she has serious issues for sure
I bet Ratboy secretly is a Maccies and KFC eater as he doesn’t get enough to eat at home

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This felt good! Since coming back from my holiday i’ve realised just how this toxic woman was having an effect on me, and im not allowing some clueless vile bimbo take up any more of my precious time! We are basically all just saying the same things time and time again, because she is that boring. And clearly she doesnt have any ideas of her own hence her always asking “what videos do you want to see from me” tbh fopps duck all videos would be good. “Content creator” who cant even create her own content. Shes used this board and our suggestions far too many times it's actually comical. I just cannot stand her, who she is, what she does, what shes become, the fake lying vapid wannabe. So im choosing joy in my life and not engaging with her or entertaining her who brings people down constantly. Thank you all for the laughs on here, I wish you all well, not her though, i hope her boys give her so much tit for using them and exploiting them, when they realise what their mother actually is. Get out whilst you can Chris, big bad Barry dodged a bullet there. 👋🏼

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My daughter always greets us standing in her front bag
My child deffo isn't held back by his sleeping bag thing😂 He still manages to get from one end of his cot to the other... stand, climb etc. He's nearly the same age as her twins too 😐 just a few weeks older.

Reactions: 8
This felt good! Since coming back from my holiday i’ve realised just how this toxic woman was having an effect on me, and im not allowing some clueless vile bimbo take up any more of my precious time! We are basically all just saying the same things time and time again, because she is that boring. And clearly she doesnt have any ideas of her own hence her always asking “what videos do you want to see from me” tbh fopps duck all videos would be good. “Content creator” who cant even create her own content. Shes used this board and our suggestions far too many times it's actually comical. I just cannot stand her, who she is, what she does, what shes become, the fake lying vapid wannabe. So im choosing joy in my life and not engaging with her or entertaining her who brings people down constantly. Thank you all for the laughs on here, I wish you all well, not her though, i hope her boys give her so much tit for using them and exploiting them, when they realise what their mother actually is. Get out whilst you can Chris, big bad Barry dodged a bullet there. 👋🏼
wishing you well too lovely, ive really enjoyed your content on here, you speak way way more sense than fopps ever could hope for. If you ever decide you need a little giggle the jane gammons and trim with tan threads have me howling, might be good now and again for a little tattle without fopps and her SM poison ;) enjoy the rest of the summer hols fopps free

Reactions: 9
Why is there the need to post on your story that you’ve posted on your normal feed?
That is desperate. If people follow you, they will know that. #attentionseekingwhore

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is there the need to post on your story that you’ve posted on your normal feed?
That is desperate. If people follow you, they will know that. #attentionseekingwhore
pees me off that too, total desperation for content and engagement, its all the ones with zero interesting content that do it.....fillers.....fluff not stuff ;)

Reactions: 9
I think she shopping addiction is a sign of her unhappiness. Constantly looking for a quick fix to make her happy, realising it's not worked and then taking it all back which gives her the chance to look round the shops again..and the cycle starts again.

She clearly has serious issues. No real friends from what I can see, a husband who isn't interested in her and a totally barmy mother who is occasionally fun to manipulate but soon makes her bored.. she needs a full time job, in an actual workplace to allow her to mix with normal people and let this bubble she's created pop.

Reactions: 14
Ok so I was taking some ‘Nicola’ time-out but todays post is the most ridiculous, stupid, pathetic thing I’ve ever read!
How on earth can she talk about entertaining kids during the school holidays and the cost of it?????
Nicola you bleeping idiot, your kids don’t go to school, have never been to school and won’t for years.
Absolute bloody tit!!! So will your next vlog be the nightmare of Clarks shoe shop before the kids go back to school or maybe some advice on ordering skinny fit school uniform.....absolute twit!!!
We’ve missed you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what she been up to today her first time she not running her group since she left. Probably same old shopping, costa,sniffing food 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.