Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just dont get why she isn't worried about them, they're not moving around like other babies do! My baby is up and down her cot and is usually stood up waiting for us when we get in there. We watch her on the monitor crawling up and down the bed šŸ˜‚ but then actually if they did do that they'd get told off for sure
Poor boy can't stand up properly in that 'gro bag thing... they never had them in my kids day so I was greeted by then standing and jumping around like crazy kids... usually screeching for attention. Now I can't get them out of bed now they are teenagers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 9
She is always sat behind them on her pictures and stories. It really bugs me that sheā€™s never facing them.

And as for those Park poses.......šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The thing I struggle with is the thought processes that she (and most influencers/vloggers actually) must have. They must think ā€œoooh this is great content, my life is so important and interesting - Iā€™ll film thisā€. I just donā€™t get it....she isnā€™t an expert in anything, no formal training in beauty or fashion, no nutritional training or fitness. Sheā€™s just an average person living an average life. Itā€™s the entitlement and arrogance I canā€™t stand. I would die of cringe if I filmed my life constantly - as would my family and friends no doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The thing I struggle with is the thought processes that she (and most influencers/vloggers actually) must have. They must think ā€œoooh this is great content, my life is so important and interesting - Iā€™ll film thisā€. I just donā€™t get it....she isnā€™t an expert in anything, no formal training in beauty or fashion, no nutritional training or fitness. Sheā€™s just an average person living an average life. Itā€™s the entitlement and arrogance I canā€™t stand. I would die of cringe if I filmed my life constantly - as would my family and friends no doubt.
How rude! She used to be a squash player DID YOU KNOW?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so I was taking some ā€˜Nicolaā€™ time-out but todays post is the most ridiculous, stupid, pathetic thing Iā€™ve ever read!
How on earth can she talk about entertaining kids during the school holidays and the cost of it?????
Nicola you bleeping idiot, your kids donā€™t go to school, have never been to school and wonā€™t for years.
Absolute bloody tit!!! So will your next vlog be the nightmare of Clarks shoe shop before the kids go back to school or maybe some advice on ordering skinny fit school uniform.....absolute twit!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Literally cannot think of any videos that she does that I enjoy anymore... Only watch half of her vids and that's for the cringe factor.

The bleeping cackling grips my tit and touching her hair and her fake voice.

Oh I have one idea... A goodbye vlog... Saying that she is taking time off to concentrate on her boy's development. But that is never gonna happen. But then again that would make Tattle less interesting... Catch 22

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor boy can't stand up properly in that 'gro bag thing... they never had them in my kids day so I was greeted by then standing and jumping around like crazy kids... usually screeching for attention. Now I can't get them out of bed now they are teenagers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
My daughter always greets us standing in her front bag

Reactions: 6
Ok so I was taking some ā€˜Nicolaā€™ time-out but todays post is the most ridiculous, stupid, pathetic thing Iā€™ve ever read!
How on earth can she talk about entertaining kids during the school holidays and the cost of it?????
Nicola you bleeping idiot, your kids donā€™t go to school, have never been to school and wonā€™t for years.
Absolute bloody tit!!! So will your next vlog be the nightmare of Clarks shoe shop before the kids go back to school or maybe some advice on ordering skinny fit school uniform.....absolute twit!!!

what made me laugh does she not realise that the cost of things ill go up as the kids get older too? entertaining children in the school holidays is not cheap and can differ hugely in price from her 11 month old(s) (she has twins ya know) who get in everywhere for free...dumb bint.

I take my neices and other young family members out to give their parents days off and as i just love it and the cost differs between the ages, etc it never costs what you expect it to and 99% of the time it costs more

Reactions: 4
Why the HELL is she telling Grayson not to pull himself up??? She should be encouraging it! And the post about the holidays donā€™t get me started! Sheā€™s got no idea! And even when they are older sheā€™s got it easy cos theyā€™re the same age! Iā€™ve got a 4 year gap between my twins and my eldest. The farm does NOT cut it for my eldest and the twins are too young for Alton towers! And the cost as if it bloody matters to her sheā€™s hardly mrs money penny scrimping and saving worrying if she can afford all these days out! My husband works away a lot and has been at home for a grand total of 2 weekends this summer šŸ™ƒ try that on for size fopps!!!

Reactions: 15
Exactly right. Youā€™ve got her in one. Hope she reads this. I get so annoyed at her arrogance. Thank god for Tattle. She hates this website, but actually follows everything we say she should change. x

Reactions: 8
I might ask her for a video on shoe fitting tips because my (walking) baby needs new shoes & we all know now that sheā€™s an expert in childrenā€™s shoe fitting šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't have kids so no first hand experience but it bugs me that when they're playing with something and exploring it, she has to grab it off them and shove it in their face and tell them how to do it.
Also telling them not to snatch or share. Theyre babies!

Reactions: 13
Back of the net. It absolutely baffles me. Maybe it's because I'm long in the tooth in SM terms (nearly 35), but I don't really understand the more civilian approach of documenting the smallest things either. However, that's usually broadcast to your mates, who may find it more relevant than Joe Public. But people like Nikki, and other 'influencers' (heave), seem to think that people give a flying fig about their lives.

Now, I don't doubt the several Tattle threads dedicated to Nikki could be turned into a version of the old 'the one thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about' yadda yadda. However, aside from the select few who are exempt from her whitewashing delete-and-block sessions, commentary is largely negative.

As I mentioned in my comment in the last thread, we're watching a meltdown. This is no way to live, at all. I don't doubt Nikki's fans would label that attitude as one of a mood-hoover or a hater or a jealous sort, but give me a life without self-imposed scrutiny and censorship any day.

Nikki, we know you read these threads. This tit is doing you no good whatsoever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her story last night my Tex mex chilli after polishing off the babies food last night šŸ¤” ... well surely there wasn't much to polish off considering they share one plate of food šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her story last night my Tex mex chilli after polishing off the babies food last night šŸ¤” ... well surely there wasn't much to polish off considering they share one plate of food šŸ˜
yep and it was a tiny portion of chilli with just salad leaves, not a carb in sight! she has serious issues for sure

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.