Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the latest video, anyone think all them new clothes are massive for the boys, they were wearing one of them outfits the other day and they were hanging off them

Reactions: 3
The commenter sounds like an older woman as well.. Imagine being that publically rude🙄 id be mortified if I was Chris or her family. 🤦‍♀️
The commentor is I think a troll type ? Only one post.... no IG profile picture ..... 122 following and 10 followers .... I’m not sure about this profile ...???

Reactions: 1
The commentor is I think a troll type ? Only one post.... no IG profile picture ..... 122 following and 10 followers .... I’m not sure about this profile ...???
To me it seems like a 50/60 year old! My aunts/mother era who still getting used to social media😅

Reactions: 5
That comment lasted all of about 4 minutes before she deleted it!!
She needs to get a bloody life! Are there no body pump classes in the evenings that she could go to to entertain herself rather than her ninja delete and block sprees she seems to be on every night

Reactions: 10
Just watched the latest video, anyone think all them new clothes are massive for the boys, they were wearing one of them outfits the other day and they were hanging off them
It’s because they’re wearing 12-18 months! My daughter is still in 9-12 at 14 months old & I wouldn’t say she was tiny. There’s no way they are big enough for that size yet especially as they’re less than 11 months corrected 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Waych
Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned .. I got sucked into watching one of her crappy vlogs .. mother and daughter were both bare foot in the soft play area. I’m a bloke so I always wear socks in soft play, I very rarely go as they seem to smell of feet and baby milk sick . Are you not meant to buy socks at reception?? #verrucagate 🤮
Watch her vlogs on hooktube, you earns nothing from this!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the family vlog. She is so dull! Honestly what on earth makes her think anybody would be interested in any of that tit. With her vacuous giggly ramblings and the unbelievably shite music I’ve got a headache now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just watched an old you tube video of her when she was pregnant - didn't follow her back then - it's like watching a different person to who she is now.... she was actually quite amusing and likeable .... she was far less manic ! Her video of the boys haul... some cute stuff but I think keep saying 'only £3 .. only £7.... etc' is all well and good but when you add it up it's still probably 100's of pounds which the majority of parents can't just go out and spend for spending sake ! Especially as like others said they have a birthday soon and I'm sure they'll get loads of everything ! I quite like the new bit of plastic she's got but she needs to let the boys just explore it for themselves and when they do something properly praise them.. there was no 'well done.... whose a clever boy' no really enthusiasm for them doing stuff :(

Reactions: 12
I've just watched an old you tube video of her when she was pregnant - didn't follow her back then - it's like watching a different person to who she is now.... she was actually quite amusing and likeable .... she was far less manic ! Her video of the boys haul... some cute stuff but I think keep saying 'only £3 .. only £7.... etc' is all well and good but when you add it up it's still probably 100's of pounds which the majority of parents can't just go out and spend for spending sake ! Especially as like others said they have a birthday soon and I'm sure they'll get loads of everything ! I quite like the new bit of plastic she's got but she needs to let the boys just explore it for themselves and when they do something properly praise them.. there was no 'well done.... whose a clever boy' no really enthusiasm for them doing stuff :(
She seems to get really frustrated with them if she shows them how a new toy works but they don't get it straight away. She has no patience to let them have a go for themselves, poor little things.

Reactions: 13
I’ve spent lots of time watching This Morning so I am basically Holly Willobooby! Pleased to meet y’all!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s because they’re wearing 12-18 months! My daughter is still in 9-12 at 14 months old & I wouldn’t say she was tiny. There’s no way they are big enough for that size yet especially as they’re less than 11 months corrected 😉
Same, my daughter is 14 months and 12-18 clothes are huge on her.

Reactions: 3
We haven’t had it for a while, but back to the morning greeting with a phone in her hand. Sorry, it’s something I will never agree with, but she is so cold when she talks to them. No love or enthusiasm in her voice, when they are both so happy to see her. Then the little snap at Grayson, if she watches these things back, how has she not realised how she sounds?

Reactions: 7
as if she told Grayson to not pull him self up!!
Also they woke up before 7am she won’t be happy with that back to tweaking the routine so they don’t wake early!

Reactions: 7
I just dont get why she isn't worried about them, they're not moving around like other babies do! My baby is up and down her cot and is usually stood up waiting for us when we get in there. We watch her on the monitor crawling up and down the bed 😂 but then actually if they did do that they'd get told off for sure

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.