Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 34572
Two things here:
1. Not everyone is as dim as you, Prikki, and so can work out 2 lots of £20 is £40 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
2. The kids jail, sorry play pen has got to be making an appearance soon if she’s getting rid of her child containers

Oh, and she has twins. Did you know?! 😝😝
Has she posted these as items for sale?? Surely they should be in with the job adverts as local babysitting services. The jumperoos looked after the boys more than she did for the first 10 months 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 34572
Two things here:
1. Not everyone is as dim as you, Prikki, and so can work out 2 lots of £20 is £40 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
2. The kids jail, sorry play pen has got to be making an appearance soon if she’s getting rid of her child containers

Oh, and she has twins. Did you know?! 😝😝
She’s honestly turning into a parody of herself!the typos the twins it’s like one of us wrote this 🤣

Reactions: 5
I’m a Chef, Front of House, Hairdresser, Accountant, Nurse almost a Consultant, CEO of Motor Dealership ...... shall I go on actually missed of Pilot and Cabin Crew

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She basically was a Saturday Girl in a small shoe shop in Warwick but as per usual she thinks she is above everyone else and always knows better.She should 100% know they shouldn't have shoes on until they can walk!Probably just trying to get them a Nike sponsorship lol 😀 hilarious, what a complete embarrassment she is 😂

Just thinking that! She could donate them, such a tight arse. But she has plenty of money saved you know 😂😂
She could donate them to a women's refuge, plenty of women flee domestic violence with their kids and leave everything behind. It would be a lovely gift for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has anyone worked in a cafe/coffee shop? That would make them CEO of Costa and use their authority to Bar Fopps 🤣 :LOL: 🤣
Me, me, me! I was a coffee shop Saturday girl for a few years. I can make a mean cappuccino and I’d happily bar Fopps as part of my duties as chief CEO of all coffee shops, everywhere. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She could donate them to a women's refuge, plenty of women flee domestic violence with their kids and leave everything behind. It would be a lovely gift for them.
It really would, I meet so many families that don’t have anything due to fleeing domestic abuse. I’m not saying everybody should give their things away, but when you are gifted so much, it wouldn’t hurt to give a little back.

Cue.....photos of her taking bags to charity shops!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It really would, I meet so many families that don’t have anything due to fleeing domestic abuse. I’m not saying everybody should give their things away, but when you are gifted so much, it wouldn’t hurt to give a little back.

She did that before, mentioned a woman's refuge on her stories after it was mentioned here. £40 is nothing to her, she'd spend that in Costa in a week.

Reactions: 9
Back to the ginger comments, look at her reply 🙈The comment wasn't nasty. No wonder more and more followers are finding their way here....
20190821_143730.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Doubt she would do that she sells unworn clothes with tags on eBay

Reactions: 2

she will probably just re-post the charity shop photo she took a few weeks ago. lol

• Haha
she is so peed off by the whole "ginger hair" thing but she's only got herself to blame for overuse of crappy filters, yet she blames everything and everyone but that. As for her hair, its grey....why is she trying to deny it? mines the same(ish) shade, I have blonde highlights then an icy blonde/silver toner to take out brassiness and I use a purple shampoo most washes as I like the cool grey tone it gives me (granny chic ;) ) im fine with people saying my hair is grey cos guess what....it is and hers is the same but she's so far up the arse of delusional town she thinks she can project her own version of "reality" to everyone and her little army of fopp-ions agree with her despite the fact they can clearly see its bullshit and she does in fact have grey hair. Its the fopperbollox effect......agree with thy master or be banished from fopps land forever

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣 so what industries are we all experts in?
I'm also knowledgeable of the hair and fashion industry, as well as the drinks industry.
However nowadays I'm in the education industry, you know I'm pretty much the deputy minister for education!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m knowledgeable in the newpaper and stationery industry - I did a 3 month YTS in John Menzies in 1995 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I hope she reads this and feels ashamed enough to donate . I can't imagine how it must feel to be so desperate to flee your home with just the clothes you are wearing. I always buy shampoo, shower gel, anti persp, tampons ect when they have bogof deals and take the free item to my local women's refuge. She has so much of everything, she could easily afford to donate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.