Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she reads this and feels ashamed enough to donate . I can't imagine how it must feel to be so desperate to flee your home with just the clothes you are wearing. I always buy shampoo, shower gel, anti persp, tampons ect when they have bogof deals and take the free item to my local women's refuge. She has so much of everything, she could easily afford to donate.
The little things make all the difference to these families. Like you say they have nothing and then you see people like her grabbing for more and more, she honestly doesn’t realise how lucky and blessed she is! The way she is going though , with her rude arrogant attitude, she will have nothing!

Reactions: 10
I hope she reads this and feels ashamed enough to donate . I can't imagine how it must feel to be so desperate to flee your home with just the clothes you are wearing. I always buy shampoo, shower gel, anti persp, tampons ect when they have bogof deals and take the free item to my local women's refuge. She has so much of everything, she could easily afford to donate.
I work in homelessness, we deal with a lot of domestic violence and these women leave with the clothes off their back. the most simple of things make the biggest difference so if you are reading this forget about that one person who isn't doing anything and let us do it if we can afford to. Google your local charities and groups who you can support.

theres lots of homeless family hostels who need things as simple as cereal and lunch supplies and even toys and books x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t get me wrong babies do need a few toys but she seems to have a million for them. What on Earth will they get for their birthday if she keeps buying them stuff.
She makes me feel tit for not getting my kids that amount of toys!

Those poor boys must be sick to death of rice cakes! 😂

Reactions: 8
So new post, 9 comments (clicked to have a read) 5 comments, what has she deleted?

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing they are finding it difficult to learn new skills as she seems to be doing it for them in all her stories etc.

Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong babies do need a few toys but she seems to have a million for them. What on Earth will they get for their birthday if she keeps buying them stuff.

I’ve just been thinking the same thing. How dare she make me think I’m not getting my baby enough but then remembered how much love and affection he gets from me so made me feel a lot better!

Babies won’t remember all the toys but they will remember all the love and time they were given

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone noticed in her stories that Lawson was on the floor playing with the hammer thenshe says “here’s the hammer” you can clearly see her taking it off him!!

That's one of the reasons why I stopped following her because I couldn't keep up with all the toys she was buying them and made me feel like crap that I couldn't afford to get my baby the same. But she doesn't need all those toys, she plays with what she has and isn't behind in her milestones (although I do wish she would bloody walk and stop sticking her bum out to sit down instead 😂) and tbh is more interested in an empty bottle than her actual toys 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

But your baby will be well loved, nurtured and developed and not have a mummy that screeches at them, and talks to them from behind a phone. Better than any toy going ☺

Reactions: 10
Bet you are all glad you know how to put coloured plastic balls in to small holes whilst she screeches in the background.
Oh and “I brought it off Facebook market place” but I will find a swipe up link, so I can make money from all you muppets that go and buy it full price 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Tbh I think it's all for "the gram" as previous comments on here mentioned the lack of toys 😂 Plus they don't play with them, she just shows them it and takes it away 🙄

Reactions: 7
Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned .. I got sucked into watching one of her crappy vlogs .. mother and daughter were both bare foot in the soft play area. I’m a bloke so I always wear socks in soft play, I very rarely go as they seem to smell of feet and baby milk sick . Are you not meant to buy socks at reception?? #verrucagate 🤮

Reactions: 13
How many more toys is she going to buy? Absolutely ridiculous. They are 1 in a few weeks just bloody wait

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if it’s already been mentioned .. I got sucked into watching one of her crappy vlogs .. mother and daughter were both bare foot in the soft play area. I’m a bloke so I always wear socks in soft play, I very rarely go as they seem to smell of feet and baby milk sick . Are you not meant to buy socks at reception?? #verrucagate 🤮
Quoting my own tit.. I remember her wearing shoes she’d been traipsing around in farm tit in soft play then she goes bare foot in another soft play.. No rules apply to the Foppmiester

Reactions: 18
🤣🤣 so what industries are we all experts in?
I'm also knowledgeable of the hair and fashion industry, as well as the drinks industry.
However nowadays I'm in the education industry, you know I'm pretty much the deputy minister for education!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For myself, the telecommunications industry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.