Fopperholic #10 Her SW career has hit the skids, don't you dare suggest she has ginger kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘The shoe fitting industry’ as she refers to it. Sales women in Clark’s then? Yeh??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a throw back moment looking at the first ever thread that was made about Fopps, well done Scullybob . I remember feeling utterly relieved because I had convinced myself that I must have been the only person in the universe that disliked her and what she represents. To think if I hadn't found Tattle. Hallelujah

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she has been reading here again, we say how much we prefer ratboy’s pictures as they are more natural and not as staged as hers.....then along comes foppibollocks with her “natural” pictures 😂😂 honestly becoming too predictable.
For a woman that hates the “trolls” she obviously agrees with a lot of what we say!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It'll be interesting to see how quick it takes to get to #11 😅
Won’t be long the way she is going on recently 😂

Since when did she work in the shoe industry? Why does she have to be an expert on every bleeping thing known to mankind?
Another load of fopperbollocks because if she had worked in the ‘shoe industry’ and knew it as well as she says she wouldn’t be putting shoes on her babies who don’t walk, let alone ones that haven’t been professionally fitted! She said to that commenter that the shoes aren’t heavy, again clueless. Not they aren’t a weight you’d pick up at the gym you dumb witch but they are heavy for tiny babies feet!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Won’t be long the way she is going on recently 😂

Another load of fopperbollocks because if she had worked in the ‘shoe industry’ and knew it as well as she says she wouldn’t be putting shoes on her babies who don’t walk, let alone ones that haven’t been professionally fitted! She said to that commenter that the shoes aren’t heavy, again clueless. Not they aren’t a weight you’d pick up at the gym you dumb witch but they are heavy for tiny babies feet!!!
Also, she's claimed she knows oh so much about children's shoes and feet, and so knows (thankyou very much she is an UhhhMazing shoe expert, twin whisperer, cake sniffer, and eyelash licker) not to have the boys 'walking' in them, and said her and Ratty even take them straight off the boys when they are just sat down, meaning, they've been put on their feet purely as a fashion accessory, since they serve no functional purpose. And is she stupid? Yes they're light in weight to us adults, but feel like lead weights on those little legs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since when did she work in the shoe industry? Why does she have to be an expert on every bleeping thing known to mankind?
Probably a saturday job in Clark's as a teenager. It's almost as hilarious as her claims of having worked in the car industry when she was attempting to blag a new car a few months back.

FYI it was a rent a car style place after she finished uni 🤣
Whoever said she has delusions of grandeur before had it absolutely spot on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Probably a saturday job in Clark's as a teenager. It's almost as hilarious as her claims of having worked in the car industry when she was attempting to blag a new car a few months back.

FYI it was a rent a car style place after she finished uni 🤣
Whoever said she has delusions of grandeur before had it absolutely spot on 🤣
It was me and she is just such a sodding joke She just keeps on giving us material for these threads that keeps us laughing at her and for every one of us that posts I’m sure there are loads just quietly watching and reading here
Keep it up Fopperbottox

Reactions: 17
5ED93E87-2696-493A-A2F7-FD3727EFA92B.jpeg

Two things here:
1. Not everyone is as dim as you, Prikki, and so can work out 2 lots of £20 is £40 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
2. The kids jail, sorry play pen has got to be making an appearance soon if she’s getting rid of her child containers

Oh, and she has twins. Did you know?! 😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.