Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got ☕ on erling Harland . Sometimes he looks cute and sometimes he don't . But I like his personality . He don't give a duck

Reactions: 5
You can usually tell as they're very vague. Oh it's his leg.... yeah which part? How?
Illness raises flags too bit usually is actuaally an illness
That and you hear rumours. having said that some people will randomly make stuff up like how a prem footballer had smuggled ketamine onto a commercial plane and was handing it out to everyone 😂😂😂 and he had a picture with said footballer and it was like really????? You really expect us to believe said footballer gave you drugs and a selfie??? He admitted way afterwards he was joking I think but damage done.
Oh what the hell🤣, did you see the WhatsApp rumour about James Rodriguez? These people will literally say anything!🤣

Does anyone know anything about Leon Goretka- apart from the physically obvious. I've seen pages dedicated to his gf saying she's a witch etc just vile stuff and I'm not sure what started it all.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know anything about Leon Goretka- apart from the physically obvious. I've seen pages dedicated to his gf saying she's a witch etc just vile stuff and I'm not sure what started it all.
It started like a year ago. Those pages started showing up and "exposing" her saying she used him for money and all that. I don't know if that's true. However, those pages provided screenshots of Facebook comments where she said he smelled bad and another one saying something along the lines "that whale loves my Leon" I think referring to a fan. Her sister is also weird as hell. I think she deleted her Instagram now but before she used to switch from public to private ALL THE TIME. Especially during the summer holidays, she always goes on holiday with her sister, Leon and their friends and she would have her Instagram public the whole time and show off the villa, the parties and even post pictures where Leon appeared and then as soon as the holiday was over, she would private it again.

It started like a year ago. Those pages started showing up and "exposing" her saying she used him for money and all that. I don't know if that's true. However, those pages provided screenshots of Facebook comments where she said he smelled bad and another one saying something along the lines "that whale loves my Leon" I think referring to a fan. Her sister is also weird as hell. I think she deleted her Instagram now but before she used to switch from public to private ALL THE TIME. Especially during the summer holidays, she always goes on holiday with her sister, Leon and their friends and she would have her Instagram public the whole time and show off the villa, the parties and even post pictures where Leon appeared and then as soon as the holiday was over, she would private it again.
I know people said she had multiple accounts. He's quite private so it's really random. Quite an odd one.

Last edited:
I was browsing twitter mainly on there for the football. I saw Connor Roberts was getting abuse after the most recent Wales game because he was sent off. People on twitter even aimed abuse at his girlfriend who had to delete her account. All over a second yellow card!

Reactions: 2
I know people said she had multiple accounts. He's quite private so it's really random. Quite an odd one.
His girlfriend used to have a private account but then deleted it. Then, she allegedly created a new one under a fake name and would block everyone, including fans who sent nice and encouraging dms to her but I don't know if the account was really hers. But the weird one to me is definitely her sister. Girl was desperate always switching between private and public on IG.

His girlfriend used to have a private account but then deleted it. Then, she allegedly created a new one under a fake name and would block everyone, including fans who sent nice and encouraging dms to her but I don't know if the account was really hers. But the weird one to me is definitely her sister. Girl was desperate always switching between private and public on IG.
I couldn't believe the hate aimed at her. He seems a decent enough chap

I was browsing twitter mainly on there for the football. I saw Connor Roberts was getting abuse after the most recent Wales game because he was sent off. People on twitter even aimed abuse at his girlfriend who had to delete her account. All over a second yellow card!
Some vile people out there. After the first liverpool derby of the season pickford got death threats but they were also on Megan's page threatening her and her son. It got so bad police got involved and pickford had to have time off work as it was affecting him so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
After seeing everything about her online and how she speaks on Leon‘s fans i just can’t understand why he’s with her, unless it’s different behind closed doors

Talking about Bayern players, has anyone heard anything about Sane’s girlfriend, swear she has about 5 children but only cares for the ones she has with sane, it’s a shame really

• Wow
After seeing everything about her online and how she speaks on Leon‘s fans i just can’t understand why he’s with her, unless it’s different behind closed doors

Talking about Bayern players, has anyone heard anything about Sane’s girlfriend, swear she has about 5 children but only cares for the ones she has with sane, it’s a shame really
Yes! She has an older daughter that she used to talk to but now it seems they’ve cut ties. I think she also has another son and daughter too besides the two with Leroy. She’s really wrapped him around her fingers. Probably because she’s older and knows how to control him. She had a whole fight with Rita Mahrez, I believe.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Always thought that relationship was weird. When he got married, Mandy hacked his Instagram account and was uploading Pictures of them saying he loves her 🤣
The irony is that he started seeing Amine when Mandy first left him. His publicist claimed that they were friends, (yah right). So I was blindsided by the reconciliation announcement at the Bambi Awards. Some people even asked about Amine aka Miss Turkey. I’m not sure, but it seemed that some people didn’t like Mandy for some reason.

Did anyone watch the recent BBC documentary on abuse in football? Really tough watch and hard to stomach that the perpetrators got away with it for so long. I really, really hope there are better measures in place to ensure this doesn’t happen now
I do remember one of these filthy deviants from back-in-the-day. Actually the club was well aware that he behaved oddly with the boys because he was often the source of "jokes" going around, the boys themselves thought he was "A Weirdo" but you have to remember things were thought of differently back then which is precisely why he got away with it for so long. In any case nobody would have paid any attention whatsoever to a mere kid making claims against someone The Club rated as God-like, by the same token any victim would have been only too aware that making allegations against said person would be The End for a potential career in football for them nor would reporting it have made one iota of difference to the outcome. I suppose it came down to enduring it until the pervert moved onto another victim which they inevitably did :(

• Sad
Reactions: 5
But I'm soo confused cus das basically aiding a prostitute
Sorry, I should have explained. Elie Taktouk is a wealthy Lebanese businessman, who was Daniella Semaan's (Cesc Febregas's wife) ex husband. They were married for 13 years and had 2 children. Daniella cheated on him with Cesc Fabregas. Elie found out about the affair from a tabloid. Imagine waking up one day to see pictures of your spouse frolicking and kissing someone else on a beach. He described Fabregas as young fool. Back then, Cesc was 24 and Daniella, 36. They eventually divorced. The proceedings were not amicable, Elie was forced to liquidate some of his assets including the family home (in the UK) to provide money for Daniella to buy a new place. However, when he found out that Fabregas had put an offer on the house, he tried to prevent the sale but failed. Moreover, he was forced to pay alimony and lost custody of their 2 children to his ex wife and her then boyfriend.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...r-stole-wife-Daniella-Semaan-trying-baby.html

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.