Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious.. How do we know Annie is stopping him?
I believe she said it in an interview. I think she said he assured her that he wanted nothing to do with the baby.
I get what you're saying and the person who cheated should get the most criticism but I doubt any of the wags are close with Stones himself. Also, Olivia's baby father allegedly is Ashley Young so she seems to have a history of sleeping with taken footballers. That's not a good look.
Yeah this is very true as well. Honestly, I would really like to be a fly on the wall just to see all the mess that goes down. I don't know why rich people are so messy

Reactions: 1
I thought Chilwell's last girlfriend was the one on love island. What's the tea or old tea with him and this Penelope girl? I checked out her IG looks like she has a boyfriend now I think. The guy she posted is very well what's the word I am looking for, he's very gorgeous.

Anything on Dele Alli? He does not get much play and could be leaving in the summer for around 25 million I am seeing online. It really is sad because I remember he use to play so regularly. I feel bad for him but at the same time he looks so rude to me
He ain't rude at all well to me from experience, I think he chooses who to be rude to and who not to be cus I worked at their stadium in the feeding lounge where you just wait for them to finnish eating and then take their plate . He would smile at me and say please and polite .

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He ain't rude at all well to me from experience, I think he chooses who to be rude to and who not to be cus I worked at their stadium in the feeding lounge where you just wait for them to finnish eating and then take their plate . He would smile at me and say please and polite .
He's not rude at all. He's got a bad rep but that's a whole other conversation and is mostly balls.

Its the people around him not him

He's not rude at all. He's got a bad rep but that's a whole other conversation and is mostly balls.

Its the people around him not him
Interesting because I’ve heard that before somewhere. I don’t get how people think he’s rude. He might have a resting witch face but honestly what else could possibly tell you he’s rude. I do feel like he’s got people in his life that are using him for his money besides his ex but he just needs to figure that out himself.

Interesting because I’ve heard that before somewhere. I don’t get how people think he’s rude. He might have a resting witch face but honestly what else could possibly tell you he’s rude. I do feel like he’s got people in his life that are using him for his money besides his ex but he just needs to figure that out himself.
Its well known his old managers have said it too. Poch famously said it. That his issues were his hangers on. He got rid of some and then aligned himself with others like what?!?!? There's loads there to untangle. I've only ever heard one case of him being rude and it was in a night club and he thought some guy was taking pics without his permission and he got upset apparently sent the security to talk to the man. Said he wanted privacy. Fair enough

Ye wen I first got there I was scared of him cus of what I heard abou him too but grew on him , his a very funny guy I have to give him that 🤣🤣 , he don't talk a lot as well u know his usually quiet but he is one of them dat would act bad wen he sees girls

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ye wen I first got there I was scared of him cus of what I heard abou him too but grew on him , his a very funny guy I have to give him that 🤣🤣 , he don't talk a lot as well u know his usually quiet but he is one of them dat would act bad wen he sees girls
Did you see him often with girls? Or is that just the impression he gives

No the way he talks etc he says he cant stand to be away from her. Shes his best friend etc etc same with Kane you wouldn't think he'd cheat. There are loyal footballers I mean Gareth southgate was one. Some are cheats and some have business arrangements.
Maybe he’s worried about her cheating!!

Genuine question, do you think there's any footballer who's faithful? I know the majority cheats but I'd love to believe there are a considerable amount of them are decent and faithful.
Well put it this way, out of a Team of 12 there were perhaps three at most who were still married to their original wife, one was married three times and living with another woman (the intended mk IV) when he died so the odds of marrying one and it lasting are not good. TBH one showed interest in my daughter but I soon got rid of him :)

When I read all this rubbish about this vile species I can look back and thank God I got out immediately after one Ugly Barmaid by not agreeing to him carrying on chasing after said ugly barmaids whilst I sat at home with our little children in tears. Nope. If you take on one of them the chances of your ending up as a miserable statistic are high, but you know a lot of it is to do with what they see at the Clubs from when they are little kids, when they see their Heroes behaving in such a manner that they often adopt the same persona because they think its what is expected of them - to be One Of The Lads. That is where it all begins

Reactions: 3
Jumping back to Kyle, Annie and Lauryn

I always thought Annie said he was trying to win her back, told her he wasn't interested in "miracle" baby and that she found it hard to hate him because their boys loved him so much.

The person who puts the Annie being controlling narrative out there is Lauryn. She blames Annie for Kyle not being involved when, to be fair, Annie has never been able to stop Kyle doing what he wanted. I assume Kyle doesn't want to be involved and considering the situation with Lauryn, Annie isn't pushing him to be.

The situation is a mess though and Lauryn's bitterness seems to make it worse. Apart from an interview or two, Annie has kept it to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone watch the recent BBC documentary on abuse in football? Really tough watch and hard to stomach that the perpetrators got away with it for so long. I really, really hope there are better measures in place to ensure this doesn’t happen now

Reactions: 3
Genuine question, do you think there's any footballer who's faithful? I know the majority cheats but I'd love to believe there are a considerable amount of them are decent and faithful.
Robert Lewandowski (no cheating scandals as far as I am concerned, Mauro Icardi (his wife is his manager)

There's over 400 men in the Premier league odds are at least some are faithful. It's just too many to analyse them all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.