Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theyve been broke up a while, like over a year

What was that about no pregnancies 😂
I thought Chilwell's last girlfriend was the one on love island. What's the tea or old tea with him and this Penelope girl? I checked out her IG looks like she has a boyfriend now I think. The guy she posted is very well what's the word I am looking for, he's very gorgeous.

Anything on Dele Alli? He does not get much play and could be leaving in the summer for around 25 million I am seeing online. It really is sad because I remember he use to play so regularly. I feel bad for him but at the same time he looks so rude to me

I thought Chilwell's last girlfriend was the one on love island. What's the tea or old tea with him and this Penelope girl? I checked out her IG looks like she has a boyfriend now I think. The guy she posted is very well what's the word I am looking for, he's very gorgeous.
Oh basically he was dating her in 2019 I think. Someone said is he you're boyfriend he answered saying yes and put emojis showing he was punching. Then when it was one of their birthdays she posted a pic together. But they broke up and it got a bit petty. .hed like her pics then unlike, follow, unfollow etc and they were definitely apart come lockdown because he was with his mum and she moved a friend in. He was linked to that French girl now a Millie etc etc
They kept it DL so people.still made dumb comments about him and madders 😂all based on his jokey post when he was 16 that a friend posted saying he was gay🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Many many moons ago I very stupidly went and married one of this species. In all the years since I elbowed him after one ugly barmaid too many I can safely say that actually NOTHING has changed at all - footballers are generally overpaid, self-obsessed, gormless morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh basically he was dating her in 2019 I think. Someone said is he you're boyfriend he answered saying yes and put emojis showing he was punching. Then when it was one of their birthdays she posted a pic together. But they broke up and it got a bit petty. .hed like her pics then unlike, follow, unfollow etc and they were definitely apart come lockdown because he was with his mum and she moved a friend in. He was linked to that French girl now a Millie etc etc
They kept it DL so people.still made dumb comments about him and madders 😂all based on his jokey post when he was 16 that a friend posted saying he was gay🙄
Wow a whole mess lmao but she's very pretty. So Chilwell lives with his mother? Smh at least she had a way to provide for herself when she had to leave his house. Ahh yes another font said he is linked to that Millie girl they are probably keeping it on the DL for now. Chilwell and Madders do keep their tit on the DL unlike Jack who is just a mess but it is entertaining.

Many many moons ago I very stupidly went and married one of this species. In all the years since I elbowed him after one ugly barmaid too many I can safely say that actually NOTHING has changed at all - footballers are generally overpaid, self-obsessed, gormless morons.
Tell us more - obviously you don’t want to out yourself but any blind clues about the other wags you were around?

Reactions: 7
Genuine question, do you think there's any footballer who's faithful? I know the majority cheats but I'd love to believe there are a considerable amount of them are decent and faithful.

Wow a whole mess lmao but she's very pretty. So Chilwell lives with his mother? Smh at least she had a way to provide for herself when she had to leave his house. Ahh yes another font said he is linked to that Millie girl they are probably keeping it on the DL for now. Chilwell and Madders do keep their tit on the DL unlike Jack who is just a mess but it is entertaining.
He moved into his parents house during the first lockdown when he was stil at Leicester, I think he has a place down in London now.

Reactions: 2
Genuine question, do you think there's any footballer who's faithful? I know the majority cheats but I'd love to believe there are a considerable amount of them are decent and faithful.
I’m pretty certain Mata is faithful.

Kane, alderweireld definitely are. Alderweireld makes me feel sick with how soppy he is over his wife

Ben’s got links to this girl as well, I’m sure she’s cousins with Scott Disick’s girlfriend Amelia

Ben’s got links to this girl as well, I’m sure she’s cousins with Scott Disick’s girlfriend Amelia

I dont believe when people are supposedly linked based on likes. Eric Dier has been linked to so many people recently and not a single one is right 😂

Is John Stones still with Olivia? I recall someone here saying they had broken up if I'm not mistaken but she has commented in pretty much all his recent IG posts but he doesn't even follow her

Is John Stones still with Olivia? I recall someone here saying they had broken up if I'm not mistaken but she has commented in pretty much all his recent IG posts but he doesn't even follow her
He’s never followed her on Instagram but i’m pretty sure he’s still with Miss Covid Denier...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.