Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a joke, how can you justify TAA missing out due to lack of form and then include a player who has no form as he’s been serving a three month ban and his return has come during atleticos worst run of the season. Let’s not even start on Dier, I mean he seems like a nice bloke but a centre half he is not.
I mean to be honest TAA is the worst defender out of all the right backs. He is good attacking but Trent cannot defend at all

Reactions: 3
Hello everyone I'm kinda new here but have you all seen lowri's insta story? She's defo pregnant. I was doubting because it could have been just the pose but nah she's.

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for the WAGs who have been there from day 1 - often before the footy player found fame - and have persevered through thick and thin, only to be cruelly discarded. There are a couple like this in Oz at the moment.

One, is a good 10 years older than her ex husband and they created a beautiful life together on the outside ... maybe he wasn't happy; maybe he married too young (kind of a given); but now, at the age of 50-ish she's having to start again. Because they worked together her whole world as she knew it has changed. Meanwhile, he's posting photos about the "love of his life" (the replacement), and making cruel jibes at how she's good at certain things that the ex publicly claimed she would never do (with regard to their line of work).

Then, there are the ones who come across as strong family men only to run off with the first bit of fluff that comes along (creepily, the one I'm thinking of seems to have based her look, makeup style, the way she carries herself, everything - off the ex).

Dickheads. (The men).

Reactions: 4
So annoying - injunctions are a footballers favourite playing card. Has Ozil been in the papers for being unfaithful previously?
Yes he has, but this was a few years back when he was in a long term relationship with Mandy Capristo. She left him when the cheating scandal broke out but they got back together a year later. He dumped her for Amine (his current wife) not long after their reconciliation.

Yes he has, but this was a few years back when he was in a long term relationship with Mandy Capristo. She left him when the cheating scandal broke out but they got back together a year later. He dumped her for Amine (his current wife) not long after their reconciliation.
Always thought that relationship was weird. When he got married, Mandy hacked his Instagram account and was uploading Pictures of them saying he loves her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Always thought that relationship was weird. When he got married, Mandy hacked his Instagram account and was uploading Pictures of them saying he loves her 🤣
Oh yes I remember. 🤣🤣It happened he posted photos of Amine and himself on holiday. Was it this post? Because when Mesut got married she posted something along the lines of wishing him well and letting go. The post was in German.

You reckon Mandy hacked his account and posted that? I thought it was one of the Ozipristo shippers. What made their relationship weird?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh yes I remember. 🤣🤣It happened he posted photos of Amine and himself on holiday. Was it this post? Because when Mesut got married she posted something along the lines of wishing him well and letting go. The post was in German.

You reckon Mandy hacked his account and posted that? I thought it was one of the Ozipristo shippers. What made their relationship weird?
Ohh I just saw a rumour on Twitter at the time that it was her 🤣.You are probably right though! Özil fans are unbeatable, don’t know how they do it every day!!
It always came across to me that she was more into him then he was her. But I guess that’s most footballers relationships these days🤣.

Reactions: 3
Why are people convinced that Kennedy is pregnant? It just seems she’s wore baggier clothes and people are convinced that means she is preggers?

Has anything got anything on Ben Chilwell and Penelope Chloe?
Who is she? Are they a thing?

Why are people convinced that Kennedy is pregnant? It just seems she’s wore baggier clothes and people are convinced that means she is preggers?
Someone said they knew for sure that she was pregnant. When he posted her on his story wearing that brown tracksuit she did look a little pregnant at least to me she did.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.