Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't he have the exact same injury in the season before Villa were promoted and he was out for a few months? And fans had no idea when he would be back.

If this injury is real and recurring shouldn't his team be monitoring or tailoring his training to prevent this...
That injury was a broken shin. He broke it in the October they gave him painkikelt injections let him carry on hadnt realised it was broke the bone pushed into his ankle causing pain. But people were suspicious at the time loads of speculation about failed tests etc

Maybe we should try and set one up - slowly getting contacts etc.
My friend told me to set one up I was like hell no the trouble I'd get into 😂

Reactions: 1
Haha maybe you should get in contact with them, they might want your ITKs
They do blind articles, but look at the frustration over the premier league footballer having an affair. We want to know who it is. I think at lot of us could do blind articles by taking the names out it's just annoying

Reactions: 3
They do blind articles, but look at the frustration over the premier league footballer having an affair. We want to know who it is. I think at lot of us could do blind articles by taking the names out it's just annoying
Yes and blinds are very obvious and clear on there and posted before its reported in mainstream media.

I am quite surprised Oliver Burke actually seems to be bothering with his son after he split up during the pregnancy with his ex (I suspect due to him cheating).
god he’s hanging... really thinks he’s something special too.. slides into everyone’s DMs

Reactions: 1
My sister used to teach him in secondary school, she said he was a bit of a twit then too 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The reason they don’t name the player is because of an injunction, the papers don’t purposely try to send the readers in a different direction, they want the readers to know who it is as much as possible for the maximum attention to their article.

And the article from today... PVA’s wife has unfollowed him

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The reason they don’t name the player is because of an injunction, the papers don’t purposely try to send the readers in a different direction, they want the readers to know who it is as much as possible for the maximum attention to their article.

All over the texting from the plane bit? As she knew about the baby.

Didn't he have the exact same injury in the season before Villa were promoted and he was out for a few months? And fans had no idea when he would be back.

If this injury is real and recurring shouldn't his team be monitoring or tailoring his training to prevent this...
Keep hearing rumours of a failed test but I guess we’ll never know

Reactions: 4

Depends because I've seen some articles and they lead a certain way and it's like nope I know its not them. I mean people are thinking this is kane, theres nothing there to differentiate who it is. The sleeping tablets one people were adamant it was dele, wasnt. The gay couple getting abuse they were pointing towards a london club and I think it was northern. They have to be vague. Also tbf a lot of blind articles are absolute rubbish and made up. You make it blind and you can make anything up.

Keep hearing rumours of a failed test but I guess we’ll never know
That's what was rumoured last time. This time nothing but I have heard that as the rumours were so loud so to speak they would be trying to catch him.

Depends because I've seen some articles and they lead a certain way and it's like nope I know its not them. I mean people are thinking this is kane, theres nothing there to differentiate who it is. The sleeping tablets one people were adamant it was dele, wasnt. The gay couple getting abuse they were pointing towards a london club and I think it was northern. They have to be vague. Also tbf a lot of blind articles are absolute rubbish and made up. You make it blind and you can make anything up.

That's what was rumoured last time. This time nothing but I have heard that as the rumours were so loud so to speak they would be trying to catch him.
Would seem the team have been covering for him for some time. There was always a big reason why Southgate was so reluctant to include him in the England squad for so long. He is always swinging on his chair with his feet up watching the home games from the seats. You’d think with that he’d be in some discomfort with the injury

Would seem the team have been covering for him for some time. There was always a big reason why Southgate was so reluctant to include him in the England squad for so long. He is always swinging on his chair with his feet up watching the home games from the seats. You’d think with that he’d be in some discomfort with the injury
Yep. Southgate is all about attitude. He knows everything.. and I mean everything. Every eating disorder, mental health issue, relationship, behavioural issue etc what he tends to do is when a person is recovering and showing talent they get called up even if they may not necessarily be the best just to show they're there for them. He suffered mentally himself so it's a huge factor for him.
One player I'm surprised was called up was trippier. Hes only just finished serving a ban because of fixed gambling. He returned 7th March. Already back in the squad

Reactions: 3
Yep. Southgate is all about attitude. He knows everything.. and I mean everything. Every eating disorder, mental health issue, relationship, behavioural issue etc what he tends to do is when a person is recovering and showing talent they get called up even if they may not necessarily be the best just to show they're there for them. He suffered mentally himself so it's a huge factor for him.
One player I'm surprised was called up was trippier. Hes only just finished serving a ban because of fixed gambling. He returned 7th March. Already back in the squad
The Ban is over and Southgate is a big fan of Trippier.

If Trippier goes to the Euros ahead of TAA... i’ll have no words. However, Southgate has his favourites and that includes Trippier, Walker & Dier 🙄
It’s a joke, how can you justify TAA missing out due to lack of form and then include a player who has no form as he’s been serving a three month ban and his return has come during atleticos worst run of the season. Let’s not even start on Dier, I mean he seems like a nice bloke but a centre half he is not.

Reactions: 5
If Trippier goes to the Euros ahead of TAA... i’ll have no words. However, Southgate has his favourites and that includes Trippier, Walker & Dier 🙄
Thing is people don't know what southgate knows. TAA has had injury issues and for all we know has chosen not to represent England and focus on liverpool. Some players make that choice just temporary. Dier seems to be fading out again. But like I said we're not privvy to what he knows. Theres a defender absent with a history of mental health issues but is expected to return but no one questions that. Theres so much to consider, chemistry, personal issues, ability etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.