Footballers & Wags #60 No Euro jack Grealish is like fish without chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised that based on the current standings, the Euros match Iโ€™ve got tickets to is going to be Portugal vs Slovenia. Prihaja domov ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im sorry but thatโ€™s just ridiculous. Those fans have likely paid thousands to be there, if they arenโ€™t happy they have the right to make it known. Donโ€™t behave like a petulant child and walk off. Always gives that vibe to be honest. Sorry to the City girls I know he is god like to City fans.
Iโ€™ll give waistcoat his dues, he was being booed but still faced up and thanked the fans.
---
Just realised that based on the current standings, the Euros match Iโ€™ve got tickets to is going to be Portugal vs Slovenia. Prihaja domov ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ
I am fully considering looking into how I get Slovenian citizenship ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Come on Georgia! ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช โšฝ

Some guys at work played this song all day. I like the Netherlands, I like orange, I like to dance and have fun but now that melody are stuck in my brain! I wont be able to sleep tonight with this playing on repeat in my head. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Come on Georgia! ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ช โšฝ

Some guys at work played this song all day. I like the Netherlands, I like orange, I like to dance and have fun but now that melody are stuck in my brain! I wont be able to sleep tonight with this playing on repeat in my head. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I love the Dutch ๐Ÿ˜ theyโ€™re all really tall too

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So happy for Georgia! What a game, wish Iโ€™d chucked a few quid on them winning now, although it would have likely jinxed them ๐Ÿ˜‚

Genuinely think Austria could be real dark horses because of the side of the draw theyโ€™re onโ€ฆ maybe not to win but to have a solid go at it. Theyโ€™ve already beaten the Netherlands once.

Reactions: 13
I think thatโ€™s a good shout personally, ideally Bellingham and Saka would be on the pitch but Bellingham needs a rest imo, and Saka would be great as fresh legs 60 mins into a game.

Gordon, Palmer and Mainoo are eager to impress and an enthusiasm injection is also needed.

I know Southgate is setting them up to play that way, but I donโ€™t think the particular selection of attacking players weโ€™re using (Kane, Foden, Saka and Bellingham) are quite clicking together regardless. Different people will have different opinions on which of the 4 are the issue/should be dropped.
Those 4 players can be on the pitch at the same time as long as they are utilized correctly. I feel at times that they are all trying to play the same role and do the same thing which of course is not their fault as they are only doing what the manager instructed. Any decent manager would be able to get the best out of all 4. Canโ€™t believe England have ended up playing Slovakia instead of Netherlands, surely they step it up a bit now ๐Ÿ˜‚

18 yellow cards and 2 red cards where given in the Turkey vs Czech Republic match ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
A new record for the amount of cards shown in a European Championship match.
So if we get Istvan Kovacs as our referee for the next match I would be worried.

• Wow
18 yellow cards and 2 red cards where given in the Turkey vs Czech Republic match ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
A new record for the amount of cards shown in a European Championship match.
So if we get Istvan Kovacs as our referee for the next match I would be worried.
What the hell happened at the end of that match??

Reactions: 8
My brother and Scottish Alan are still out there ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Theyโ€™re hanging about with the Denmark fans and ran into my exes younger brother lmao (Itโ€™s where my ex is from ๐Ÿคฃ).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I was a referee I would overuse the white spray. Every free kick I would be spraying, you are going to stand here and you here and the rest of you here and the ball is going to lay here being so happy with myself and my spray can. The pitch would probably be more white than green. :ROFLMAO:

My brother and Scottish Alan are still out there ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Theyโ€™re hanging about with the Denmark fans and ran into my exes younger brother lmao (Itโ€™s where my ex is from ๐Ÿคฃ).
I'm sure they have a great time with the danes, they are fun. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Haha
1000012623.png

This came up on my rather spammed Facebook not heard anything about it....๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Also Zuckerberg needs to stop with ads and other nonsense ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

• Wow
If I was a referee I would overuse the white spray. Every free kick I would be spraying, you are going to stand here and you here and the rest of you here and the ball is going to lay here being so happy with myself and my spray can. The pitch would probably be more white than green. :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure they have a great time with the danes, they are fun. ๐Ÿ™‚
Yeah my ex and his family are all Danish and their family parties were always fun! I think theyโ€™re trying to get tickets to go, if not theyโ€™re going to hang around a fanzone ๐Ÿคฃ
---
View attachment 3019761
This came up on my rather spammed Facebook not heard anything about it....๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Also Zuckerberg needs to stop with ads and other nonsense ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’
Whaaat I didnโ€™t even know they were back together ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reactions: 8
Last night was brilliant. Really exciting football. Did anyone see a man trying to Eric Cantona flying kick Ronaldo? Hero security saved him.

Im bleeping spoiled this year with Love Island a genny lec, Game of Thrones AND the euros. I'd stay in every night if possible!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.