Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is the stylist behind Sasha and other wags wardrobe transformations. This is Jasmine Buckles (matty targett’s gf) new wardrobe but, they literally all look the same 😂😂

Leah Monroe comments on every post though I think she’s on the beg for a free bee

Reactions: 2
Jack Wilshere who is on a 100k weekly salary donated £500 to Azaylia's fund... something is better than nothing but that's like a £1 to ordinary folk.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jack Wilshere who is on a 100k weekly salary donated £500 to Azaylia's fund... something is better than nothing but that's like a £1 to ordinary folk.
Molly Mae donated £1k and got slated for it as you said at least it’s something

Reactions: 8
I mean he didn’t have to donate at all, and a lot of footballers haven’t. So I don’t see anything wrong with what he donated.

Reactions: 14
For anyone else it would be embarrassing but she’ll probably post some inspirational quote on Instagram, the designer clothes are worth it? Really?

Reactions: 1
And shows the lack of influencing Sasha has managed as she doesn’t even get mentioned in the article.
to everyone’s knowledge Jacks single and she don’t exist therefor he’s technically allowed to slide in girls DMs

Reactions: 6
to everyone’s knowledge Jacks single and she don’t exist therefor he’s technically allowed to slide in girls DMs
exactly! They don’t post each other publicly or acknowledge each other. I think she’s mentioned him once in a vid I think it was a haul and she mentioned he had flooded their garage

Reactions: 1
So why Is she bothering to be an influencer when she is not able to use her biggest asset.

Madison has posted a video of Kennedy playing sports in the Garden and her bump is obvious - can’t be long till either no more videos or images of her are seen or they announce it.

So why Is she bothering to be an influencer when she is not able to use her biggest asset.

Madison has posted a video of Kennedy playing sports in the Garden and her bump is obvious - can’t be long till either no more videos or images of her are seen or they announce it.
I couldn’t agree more when i said she was pregnant everyone came for me 😂😭 when I say Sasha is a doormatt people come for as well but happy people as finally seeing the truth and there’s another Tottenham wag that’s pregnant allegedly 🤷‍♀️ That’s for everyone else to figure out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.