Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been “trying” for years it’s not happening nor will it happen, she’s getting no where with her modelling and her YouTube isn’t exactly blowing up not even a premier league boyfriend can make her relevant truth is she’s not very likeable or relatable a lot of girls know what Jack’s like and know Sasha is a desperate fool she’s very illiterate it’s like like like in every sentence add a failed bikini line to that as well. At her big age of 25 maybe she should stop eating like Kylie Jenner and showing tatty clothes on videos and get herself some elocution lessons.

Reactions: 3
If people are saying that we should have sympathy with this Sasha girl, then you need to have a word with yourselves. She knows what her dipstick boyfriend is like, yet stays with him. Her attempts at being an influencer are embarrassing, who is she influencing exactly? I tell a lie, she’s influencing me to not be anything like her. Get a job in an office, a shop, wherever and get a shit ton of self respect because you’re just a laughing stock right now.

Reactions: 5
I am sure she’s not a nasty person and would only judge on personality/character. However, I don’t have any respect for people who put up with idiots or don’t educate themselves, at 25, the way she talks is quite immature. Even Coleen Rooney had a little bit more about her. The fact she makes no reference to her Partner in her content is odd, ‘influencers’ usually share their whole lives.

Off topic....this is a strange one

From the Upshot (Popbitch’s sport mailer).
I personally think this is some lad making up BS

Reactions: 5
Off topic....this is a strange one

From the Upshot (Popbitch’s sport mailer).
Well hes back in training so.... I can smell the BS from here. You have to live as the preferred gender fully for at least a year before surgery and hes back training as a man so definitely not had gender reassignment surgery. What a thing to make up!
Also hello female footballers. These rumours are usually created by opposition. Just so happens to come out after the liverpool game when Everton won...Funny that. And if it was true hed need support not gossip. Totally unbelievable though

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You’d never guess Sasha and Jack were both in their mid 20’s

They act like 19 year olds. Tbh I think they are made for each other

Reactions: 10
I didn't believe it but thought I would share. I agree he would need support and guidance if he was experiencing this.

Must be a slow news period with the international break.....

Why does Vas Morgan always comment on so many footballer’s posts?
He seems to know everyone remotely famous for some reason.

Why does Vas Morgan always comment on so many footballer’s posts?
I know he’s friends with Anouska (Shaw’s girlfriend) who else’s does he comment on? He’s always been known as a bit of a cling on hasn’t he...

Reactions: 2

This article seems to name the person who made it up.

Reactions: 1
I know he’s friends with Anouska (Shaw’s girlfriend) who else’s does he comment on? He’s always been known as a bit of a cling on hasn’t he...
Chilwell, Grealish, ive seen him post a lot of comments ... also read something interesting on another site about the guy called ‘Starino’ who is a connection Mings, just interesting, not saying it’s true but go take a look for yourselves

Well the guy got arrested

Yep Starino aka Leon apparently 'supplies' girls and other things...

I secretly France is put on the red list and the French players have to leave and damage The team. France are so arrogant Atm.

Reactions: 1
I think Rodriguez is quite feminine looking but this sounds like a load of crap, particularly as he’s back in training as a pp said.

feel a bit bad for her, she barely gets any views
She's just trying guys i don't understand the mean comments around her . All the other wags are wannabe models so let her try to. Even though her and jack may not love each other she's trying to build her modelling career it's a bit hard but u lot allow her know
no if she wants to try gain more attention she should start posting pics of her and jg, even if she don't like him anymore idk but use him if u want to make it. Post him on ur story be like baby this baby that

You can fight her corner all you want she can keep trying all she wants it’s never going to happen for her. His name isn’t getting her any opportunities it’s not opening any doors for her because she’s not got the looks or the personality to be what she’s so desperate to be, he doesn’t have her on his Instagram because he likes to appear single, he posted her on his insta story’s it got deleted within 20 minutes even that didn’t gain her following. She’s punching above her weight and it’s cringe to see.

Reactions: 4
Sasha is relatively unknown and explains the low views. Maybe it is just a hobby for her ? I don't think her videos are bad however the style is not to my taste.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.