Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a few tiktok comments a couple of weeks ago about KWP dating Shannon Langdon (ChrisMD’s ex for anyone who knows him), thought was just tiktok bs, but now they’re both in Japan with Dele Alli and Cindy Kimberley.

IMG_0458.jpeg

IMG_0459.jpeg

Reactions: 5
According to the Opta supercomputer
"It's coming home, football coming home"
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤞

I really like this England kit
Screenshot_20240605_205858_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not keen on the flash of colour down the side but I like the simplicity of the front. It reminds me of the France kit in the last World Cup.

Reactions: 9
I’m not keen on the flash of colour down the side but I like the simplicity of the front. It reminds me of the France kit in the last World Cup.

It’s because it’s Trent in it. And he makes it look good 😉

Reactions: 8
Do you think she’s doing this in case that mad bint Lozza rocks up?

Doormat Annie is fooling no one with this leak about not wanting to play happy families and only going for the kids 😴

Thanks for the needless and hugely excessive fuel emissions just to make a ridiculous point in the DM Annie 👍 twit

Reactions: 12
Agree. The stripe down the side takes away from an otherwise classy kit

Reactions: 6
Thanks for the needless and hugely excessive fuel emissions just to make a ridiculous point in the DM Annie 👍 twit
That was my first thought watch Lauryn now start posting about the environment

Reactions: 7
Madders dropped from the England squad 👀 Honestly I’m quite surprised. Unless he had an injury, surely he brought something good to the team?

• Wow
  • Sad
Madders dropped from the England squad 👀 Honestly I’m quite surprised. Unless he had an injury, surely he brought something good to the team?
I love you but did you not watch how shite he was when he came back from injury for us😭😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Commented like 2 weeks ago that I thought Maddison would be dropped from the final Euros squad but only because I refused to consider Quansah and/or Jones getting dropped 🤣 Had Wharton dropped as well but after the friendly against Bosnia, I'm rethinking that. Interesting that he's left camp immediately, but I suppose I wouldn't want to be there either lol

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m sad for Madders, waking up to this news. Though honestly not surprised, his form has dropped since return from injury. And let’s be honest; he’s never been Southgate’s cup of tea, for one reason or another.

Madders at the beginning of the season would have probably been a dead cert to go to the Euros, and a decent sub option to help unlock a game, but as he is now I get why he’s been left out.

I thought squad wasn’t announced until Saturday?
Deadline for submission is midnight Friday, then gets announced over the weekend I think. Madders being left out seems to be a leak. lol if we all talk about it then he goes anyway.

Reactions: 10
Southgate has obviously made his decisions, told them and madders has thrown his toys out of the pram and requested to leave immediately! X saying he’s taken England out of his insta bio too.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.