Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah Maguire will definitely go. It will be like the last euros where he was injured and missed the group stages but was fit for the knockouts.
Think you’re right, I just dislike the idea of us potentially taking Maguire, Dunk and Shaw all with niggles.

Reactions: 8
Think you’re right, I just dislike the idea of us potentially taking Maguire, Dunk and Shaw all with niggles.
Yep, Steve Clark doing the same 🙄 And then if something happens to one of the others they are fucked as having to rely on half fit players!

Reactions: 4
Agree, I hope it’s minor for all of them and they can get sorted asap
---
Also HOW WHERE WE THE ONLY CLUB TO VOTE FOR SCRAPPING VAR 😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Agree, I hope it’s minor for all of them and they can get sorted asap
---
Also HOW WHERE WE THE ONLY CLUB TO VOTE FOR SCRAPPING VAR 😭
Can’t say I’m surprised re the thinly veiled attempt to curry supporter favour ahead of the season ticket increases VAR vote, sadly, and I’m sure this means there will be no complaints next season about VAR from any of the other clubs! 😂

Reactions: 10
Can’t say I’m surprised re the thinly veiled attempt to curry supporter favour ahead of the season ticket increases VAR vote, sadly, and I’m sure this means there will be no complaints next season about VAR from any of the other clubs! 😂
I honestly thought they’d get rid!

Exactly! They voted for it so they can just get on with it now. Do we know what clubs voted in favour?

Why have they been told now before the final game? Very strange.
The deadline to send UEFA the final squad is midnight 8 June, that's a very fast turnaround needed between the end of the Iceland friendly on 7 June and the UEFA deadline. Hence why he's telling people now. Not sure why it seems he was going to use some of those players in the friendly though, if he's already made his mind up.

Reactions: 5
If Southgate drops Joemez from the final squad, I'm going to his house and cutting up all his waistcoats

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The deadline to send UEFA the final squad is midnight 8 June, that's a very fast turnaround needed between the end of the Iceland friendly on 7 June and the UEFA deadline. Hence why he's telling people now. Not sure why it seems he was going to use some of those players in the friendly though, if he's already made his mind up.
---
If Southgate drops Joemez from the final squad, I'm going to his house and cutting up all his waistcoats
Yeah I read somewhere that Madders would have been a starter for tomorrows game but he still chose to leave camp.

Why pick him to start if he wasn’t going to the Euros? Or why didn’t he make final decision after that last game? Still got a few hours before deadline?

Reactions: 7
Yeah I read somewhere that Madders would have been a starter for tomorrows game but he still chose to leave camp.

Why pick him to start if he wasn’t going to the Euros? Or why didn’t he make final decision after that last game? Still got a few hours before deadline?
Correction - the deadline's 11pm 7 June, the friendly KO is 7:45pm. More so a 90 min turnaround if I calculated that right. But yeah that's what I don't get. I imagine they've got everyone's paperwork ready to go for submission.

Reactions: 7
I think Joe will make it. He has cut Maddison, Quansah, Jones and now Trafford so I think only 2 more to go?

This seems awkward now with mentioning England caps and trophies 😂.

I think Joe will make it. He has cut Maddison, Quansah, Jones and now Trafford so I think only 2 more to go?
Ah, just seen Trafford been officially dropped. 3 to go now... also seeing murmurs about Maguire being omitted due to his injury???

Isn’t that 4? So 3 more? 🙈
I thought it was 6 he was cutting? I can’t keep up at this point 😂

Also I know I shouldn’t really wish for this because it’s unfair on his young kids but a part of me is hoping Loz Goodman attempts to turn up in Germany. She won’t be allowed in the same area as the WAGS and probably won’t have tickets but technically there is nothing stopping her from flying out. Anything to see her embarrass herself i’m all here for 😂

Reactions: 9
Grealish and Maguire officially out, wow. Daisy Maguire will be fuming she can’t tag along all summer 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.