Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not keen on the flash of colour down the side but I like the simplicity of the front. It reminds me of the France kit in the last World Cup.
its gorgeous isn’t it. I’d get one but like you say, the panels down the side put me off. I think you can buy the training kit which is just plain though.
So excited for the euros 🤞

Reactions: 8
Southgate has obviously made his decisions, told them and madders has thrown his toys out of the pram and requested to leave immediately! X saying he’s taken England out of his insta bio too.
That’s incorrect, he’s had England out of his Instagram bio for a while. Maybe he was anticipating this, but it’s not true that he’s only just removed it.

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Madders will have a nice quiet family holiday now or a mega holiday with his mates now? Maybe both

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Madders will have a nice quiet family holiday now or a mega holiday with his mates now? Maybe both
He’ll have a week away with Kennedy and the kids and the rest of the time he’ll be away with the boys or on one of his month long golf holidays!

Reactions: 12
Curtis Jones and Quansah apparently out, seems very likely but could just be paper talk. So that’s 3/7.

• Sad
Curtis Jones and Quansah apparently out, seems very likely but could just be paper talk. So that’s 3/7.
Sounds awful but I'd be surprised if Bowrn goes as much as he's had a great season otherswill get picked as Sputhfate is loyal to them

I'd assume Trafford and Bowen would be 4 and 5. Then perhaps Gomez and Mainoo? I feel like one of Mainoo/Wharton will get the chop and the latter is the better player.

Edit - swap Gomez and Branthwaite as I think Southgate will prefer Gomez for his versatility considering our full backs.

Reactions: 4
Doormat Annie is fooling no one with this leak about not wanting to play happy families and only going for the kids 😴

Thanks for the needless and hugely excessive fuel emissions just to make a ridiculous point in the DM Annie 👍 twit
What do you know, it’s now reported that Doormat Annie went on a ‘reconciliation’ holiday with him, all only purely for the kids of course 🤣🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'd assume Trafford and Bowen would be 4 and 5. Then perhaps Gomez and Mainoo? I feel like one of Mainoo/Wharton will get the chop and the latter is the better player.

Edit - swap Gomez and Branthwaite as I think Southgate will prefer Gomez for his versatility considering our full backs.
I think Gomez and Mainoo will both be on the plane. I will say thought maybe Mainoo is not as much of a dead cert as I thought now that Wharton has performed really well. Feel for Jones and Quansah but they are both young and will get other chances in the future.

I don’t think there is an issue with leaving the camp as why hang around if you are not needed, but removing England from your bio is so petty 😂

Reactions: 6
What do you know, it’s now reported that Doormat Annie went on a ‘reconciliation’ holiday with him, all only purely for the kids of course 🤣🤥
Of course, it's never about the money and the lifestyle. 🙄

Reactions: 10
how dare you not use her proper title of 'Queen Annie'

😗

Reactions: 4
Keep seeing that Maguire also might not be fit? We shouldn’t be taking several unfit defenders.

IMG_0478.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.