Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is seriously deluded 😂😂😂 Was it here or on Twitter that someone said he has the opposite of imposter syndrome. It was when he compared a game he was in (possibly vs Leicester but no one actually knew what he meant) to the famous AGUEROOOOOOOOOOO moment.
I think I need to buy his book as bet its a cracker lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Mbappe will personally pay some of that to PSG. That's always been the rumour anyway.
Why? His contract expired so he was free transfer. The signing bonuses of my life: A cup of coffee. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahhh beautiful Pau & his lovely wife are going to try to out-beautiful Lucas Digne for my Most Beautiful Family title 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He is seriously deluded 😂😂😂 Was it here or on Twitter that someone said he has the opposite of imposter syndrome. It was when he compared a game he was in (possibly vs Leicester but no one actually knew what he meant) to the famous AGUEROOOOOOOOOOO moment.
That one’s just came up for me too 😂 think he means when he scored the winner vs Leicester to get them to the Championship play off final, but still pales to ‘AGUEROOOO’ imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mcsauce :love:
Also 'has he played for England?' 'yes' so obv he keeps Dalot up haha

Reactions: 5
Does he have packed lunches is a funny one. I love subjective guess who 🤣

McSexy looking so good 😍. He’s so fine it’s acc unfair

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 7
oh same for me in my post but weirdly your quoted is showing it #confused
Its the Prem Trophy being taken to a poorly Man City fans house. She is so happy its really sweet
Oh thank.you for explaining that ❤

This photo just made me say "duck me" out loud, so it has to be this one for my weekly Xhaka pic 😍🥵
Screenshot_20240605_114645_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why? His contract expired so he was free transfer. The signing bonuses of my life: A cup of coffee. 🤣
There seemed to be a suggestion he would, whether it was some sort of gentleman's agreement for the free transfer or because Kylian wants an easy life. Although if PSG refuse to pay him the backdated salary they owe him, it may be that one cancels out the other. I guess we will see what happens when the contract formally expires in a couple of weeks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.