Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My twitter trends atm are Varane, Only Fans, Matip I understand they are both leaving clubs but seems a bit extreme:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This made me chuckle at least (that Grealish departure announcement still lives in my head rent free 😅)

I'll be gutted if Douglas Luiz leaves Villa.One of the hottest players in the PL and Serie A feels like a bit of a downgrade tbh. It's not the power it once was.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kaleta is our best middle name. I wish mine was Marvellous. Mine is Marie like every other girl born in the 90s 😭🤣. Someone name a team and I’ll tell you your player with the jazziest middle name
I'm born 86 and everyone my age its Louise lol So not to dox myself completely i've 2 & 1 is a Eric Clapton song

I have no middle name. And no-one believes me when I tell them, they just think I have a bad one.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have no middle name. And no-one believes me when I tell them, they just think I have a bad one.
Just like poor John McGinn 😢 And my mum who is in her mid-70s and is still annoyed she didn’t get one (instead she gave me a slightly off kilter one, certainly for the mid-80s - it’s not Louise haha - I was embarrassed by it when I was younger but do like it now).

@wordzalad judge Villa please 😄

Just like poor John McGinn 😢 And my mum who is in her mid-70s and is still annoyed she didn’t get one (instead she gave me a slightly off kilter one, certainly for the mid-80s - it’s not Louise haha - I was embarrassed by it when I was younger but do like it now).

Mine was unique in 80s/90s nowdays I find it on personalized items in shops more often than 'laura' haha

Same if you are ever asked for your full name on an official form and just give 2 names they say ‘no your full name’ I have been tempted to just make one up on many occasions
---

Did not know he didn’t have one either.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No offence to any of the parents of Spurs players, but there’s no stand out middle names but please let us know your thoughts @wordzalad 😆
I was about to say omg you have a player called Herbie like the car then realised he was 17 and now I feel mean 🤣😭.

i like that Brennan Johnson has a surname middle name of Price and Leite De Souza Junior, Emerson Aparecido is an incredible name. I wish I had a cool name. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This vibes here just look awkward to me 😭 the girls all hanging around watching them 😂

• Haha

I thought that with being part Polish Matty Cash might have had a Polish middle name i was surprised its Stuart 😭
Soares De Paulo, Douglas Luiz. I thought his name was just Douglas Luiz 😭. Man I love Brazilian names they’re always cool. Youri Tielmens being a Marion 😯. I had no idea it was a gender neutral name!

• Haha
There's a really good documentary on Netflix just now called The footballer, his wife and the crash. It's about ex Aston Villa and Bolton player Jlloyd Samuel.

It's some story.

Reactions: 11
This vibes here just look awkward to me 😭 the girls all hanging around watching them 😂

Why has Emile Smith Rowe friend got a Smith Rowe Arsenal shirt on, is that not a bit cringe.
I am so glad i did all my partying in the 90's, when you got off your face and just dance non stop to 5am and had fun! It just looks so boring where they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has Emile Smith Rowe friend got a Smith Rowe Arsenal shirt on, is that not a bit cringe.
I am so glad i did all my partying in the 90's, when you got off your face and just dance non stop to 5am and had fun! It just looks so boring where they are.
I thought the same, why on earth is he wearing his football shirt at a club? Scared no one would recognize him otherwise? 🤣 And it really looks boring.

• Haha
I thought that with being part Polish Matty Cash might have had a Polish middle name i was surprised its Stuart 😭
Soares De Paulo, Douglas Luiz. I thought his name was just Douglas Luiz 😭. Man I love Brazilian names they’re always cool. Youri Tielmens being a Marion 😯. I had no idea it was a gender neutral name!
Youri’s is my favourite, it suits his sweet rosy cheeked little face 🥹

There’s only one winner for middle names at Villa now… note his son (Lander on that player list) just has the normal two Spanish ones; I wonder if he’s got some secret random names too, or if his dad thought better of it? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.