Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I see ITV have started the dismantling of Trent already 😏

The absolute disrespect he gets is infuriating.

And this “Trent can’t defend” bullshit.
Firstly, he has a better tackle rate than Walker this season and secondly if Southgate can’t understand how to use him then that is a coaching issue.

Rant over 😂

Reactions: 18

EllaBella10

VIP Member
They interviewed some Scottish supporters outside the arena after the game and they were kind of happy anyway. "We just have to remember the goal and forget everything else". "We just have to win the other two games for without scots there will be no party". 😂
I like their attitude, we are the same in Sweden. When Sweden didn't qualify we where so sad, Europe having a summer party and we're not invited 😭. We solved this problem, all beer garden have fans zone anyway and most Swedes cheer for Denmark and England instead because feels like the closest ones and I got my Austria here, will be looking like a candy crane for four weeks. 🇦🇹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇩🇰🤣
We have low expectations so when we lose it’s no big deal and we just keep on partying! 💃🏻🕺🏼We’re just happy to be there. Amazing there’s 200,000+ out there just now and not a bit of trouble, everyone just having a good time the way it should be 💙

I always supported Sweden at the Euros and WC because of Henrik Larsson! 💛

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Nope, I haven't done a cov test HaloGirl but since I have had a Lemsip the chills have gone away but now I feel like I am on fire as I am really warm. I am feeling a lot better though so I think the Lemsip has worked for the time being.
Update: Dad did a COVID test this morning as he was going to take his brother for a hospital appointment it came up as positive although he isn't coughing as much as he was a few days ago so he seems to be on the mend now, I'm still really warm and have a little bit of a cough although I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday and now Mum has gone down with it overnight as she just feels sick, feels tired, has a neckache, backache and headache.

• Sad
  • Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Poor Jack I hope Southgate falls down the plane steps.
Also deeply disappointed to see only 7 signatures on this petition not holding out much hope for a rethink from GS

IMG_1357.png
IMG_1358.png

• Haha
  • Wow

wordzalad

VIP Member
Not prem but this is major football news. First time people have been convicted of racial abuse in Spain. This 3 valencian fans sentenced to 8 months in jail for abusing Vini

Hopefully the other leagues and sports can take racial abuse seriously.

Good this is how it should be dealt with. There’s no place for racist (or any type!) of abuse

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Jude is so damn likeable. One of the best footballers in the world and he seems so down to earth and lovely.
Love Jude! His family are so lovely and humble as well. When he saw them in the crowd last night and started to cry 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Somebody has just commented this on BBC Sport:
If that 26 is correct then the team with the most England players at Euro 2024 is Crystal Palace. All well deserved too but I did not see that coming at the start of the season!

• Wow

~*~Jess~*~

I’ve not participated much recently - almost 2yr old is VERY challenging at the moment 🥺🤣 but I had wondered about Noddy.
Felt a bit ‘inferior’ when they’d just go on about how much better looking than Rob Edwards some of the famous people she’d slept with were. Stupid really! To think it was all bollocks! 🤣🤣 made my morning 🤣

welcome back @HaloGirl I really hope you’re feeling better and have got some support.

One whole day to get through before the euros! I’ve got a day off work (going to a gig this eve) and toddler is at nursery so I’m going to put up my flags and bunting 🥰

Have a lovely day everyone

• Heart

Noppa

Chatty Member
As they say in Georgia ის მოდის სახლში! (it’s coming home!)

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
I find it funny, but in all seriousness we always say on the LG thread those poor innocent kids. They have two shite parents, one absent and the other one tapped in the head, has obsessive issues and a victim mentality. Going to have serious issues I think ☹
yeah especially little Kairo imagine your Dad quite publicly not giving a shit & your Mum still goes back to make your Sister

• Sad

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
They look like a group of 15 year old hanging out at the local shopping centre. What's with the backwards caps 🤣
Screenshot_20240614_102756_One UI Home.jpg

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Grealish and Maguire officially out, wow. Daisy Maguire will be fuming she can’t tag along all summer 😂

• Wow
  • Sad