Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeahBrackie

As an alcoholic (One year, 3 months sober 🥳) I do really worry about him, 'cause you can see what's coming a mile off.

He uses the classic technique of hiding his problematic drinking in plain sight and making it what he's known for because, ironically, it makes people see it as less of a problem and more of a case of "Oh, what's he like! Jack the lad and his partying." People still have a stereotype of alcoholics drinking alone at 6am, and tend to overlook people who make their partying their personality because it doesn't fit that stereotype.

The amount of people I see justifying his drinking (or even worse, praising him for it as though being so drunk you can't stand is somehow 'legendary') is even more worrying. Because to someone who is a problem drinker, that's basically a free pass to carry on and to keep convincing yourself it's not an issue.

He seems to manage to keep it at bay whilst he's playing, but the second he doesn't have that routine and structure, he hits the bottle big time. I worry what'll happen when his career comes to an end and he no longer has any structure at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

pixxyy

VIP Member
I think i'd feel abit better if Becca herself had a public insta, fact she keeps herself private yet makes a page for Ronnie :censored:

Reactions: 23

CeCesworld

VIP Member

I bet the usual Dubai rules of getting arrested for being drunk in a public place didn't happen with Jack. He should have been arrested anyway from the fashion faux pas of socks with sliders, especially in around 40 degrees heat.

I just read this and my god. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him? The whole article is giving “poor little Jack. So lost but enjoying his well earned break”
Now imagine if that was Rashford or Saka or Trent or Jude. Different story.
Grealish very clearly has a problem and needs help. These “friends” around him are looking like enablers. It’s sad to see but let’s not have the Scum leading a pity party for lovable Jack yet tear down other players for much less.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Not really relevant to this thread but how sad that Rob Burrow has passed away. An incredibly brave man who fought for years, his poor wife and kids 😔 A sporting legend.

• Heart
  • Sad

AdsB

VIP Member
Me walking to the shop this morning when it’s supposed to be summer.
E5A9C81E-FDEA-40A6-8530-4BBD0FDE43A7.jpeg

---
Saw this on Facebook.
F8CE1BA3-89DA-4AF0-80B8-87D9CE79B77A.jpeg
3804A8D6-8AAC-4ADC-9993-245BBE021BE0.jpeg
69F62113-57DC-4360-AAB5-ED2FB75EAB72.jpeg
3E4708EA-5DF7-4E7A-ACEC-9A7F255F0F6C.jpeg
0FF95B71-F383-4DFB-8625-3AFD7DF3DC70.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Do you all remember NoddyFromToytown?
The last thing they posted about was her friend sleeping with a prem player but Olivia called it bullshit. Turns out she has been ban from Tattle. I was reading the mum's net thread and they where talking about Noddy being ban. She would post on there, some of them where not keen on her. Noddy had said that she had slept with a couple of football players as well 💩
Just thought i would update you all incase anyone wondered where Noddy had gone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Lauryn Goodmans sold another story to the press and is rocking up to englands 3rd group game with a camera crew in tow, fuck off 🤣😭

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22