Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita.

VIP Member
Love Jude! His family are so lovely and humble as well. When he saw them in the crowd last night and started to cry 🥹
A lot of people were questioning whether Mark and Denise had split up and since then, they seem a bit closer than usual in public. But of course, it's the Bellinghams so you don't know what's completely natural or what is carefully planned out with their sons in mind.

Reactions: 17

redstraw16

VIP Member
So Trafford, Maguire, Branthwaite, Quansah, Curtis Jones, Grealish and Maddison are the ones cut.

Wayne Lineker’s probably clearing a section at Ocean Beach for the last two as we speak.

• Haha

CeCesworld

VIP Member
I know the tattoos are awful and the hair is unfortunate but credit where credits due, Mudryk has a great pair of legs and peach behind on him. 🍑🍑🍑

Also Roman Yaremchuk is verrrry easy on the eye.

E0040EF4-C400-4D58-A564-94085BBE8DCD.jpeg

A6A96D2E-6D4A-41C3-B0A8-8C8BC52FD89F.jpeg

100% smash.

• Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
A yacht with a player?
Sounds a little like Jaja and all that stuff.
It's gossip I guess bit like the journos in the newspapers, "a source close to the player said" 🙄 of course they did!
Blimey Mumsnet sounds a wonderful place if you brag about what you don't eat. Fuck that for a life. 4 words, try to be happy, is my motto.
So you dont want to know that yesterday I had 2 packs of Mccoys Grilled Cheese, 2 Crumpets with butter(Lurpak obv) and homemade pizza & homemade cheesy garlic bread:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
When he came on the other night he looked a massive threat and played very well as the team lacked any spark before he came on, so if this is true and Gareth has indeed left him out then I think he has made a massive mistake which will come back to bite him IMO.

• Heart

redstraw16

VIP Member
I just saw a list of the England squads birthdays, and I can’t compute 2005 being on there 😭 I was only born in 94, 2005 is like 12 years ago in my brain 😭 Mainoo is literally making me feel old.

• Haha

Spectacles

VIP Member
Don't even think it's because he was dropped that he's drowning his sorrows, this is standard Grealish behaviour. I expect nothing less from him tbh which is a shame because he comes across as a nice guy (when he's not cheating on his gf 😲)

Kakan

Chatty Member

I bet the usual Dubai rules of getting arrested for being drunk in a public place didn't happen with Jack. He should have been arrested anyway from the fashion faux pas of socks with sliders, especially in around 40 degrees heat.
He is so daft. A lot players that wanted to go to the Euros didn't get called at all and most countries had a precamp with more player then 26 and axed players on the camp and he is the one everybody made fun of with drunk memes and articles like "Jack on four weeks loan to Ibiza". And he goes to Dubai of all places and wobbles around in public with a bunch of porta potties in tow and prove everybody was right. :rolleyes: I don't think Pep and Gareth likes this.

Last edited:

AdsB

VIP Member
I’m still not over Madders being cut 😭. I can’t believe I had a weird crush on Gareth Southgate in 2018 and now I can’t stand him 😂.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Poor Sasha and Daisy 🙁 I can imagine they’re more devastated than Gucci and Maguire 🤣
Sasha will be fuming she won’t be able to get papped and be referred to as the next posh and becks 😂 And no 5000 Maguire’s tagging along acting like 15 year olds is always a good thing lmao

• Haha

~*~Jess~*~

Morning everyone. Having a bit of a tough time with the Toddler. Thought the euros might take the edge off a bit with it in the background. Then I saw it’s Romania v Ukraine and wondered what I’d done to deserve this life.
Have a great Monday!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

pixxyy

VIP Member
I actually felt a bit emotional seeing Eriksen score, mental to think that last time he played a game at the Euros he technically died on the pitch. Will never forget that feeling seeing him go down.
yeah I can remember exactly how I felt watching that, because it was so recent with my Dad ngl I was a complete wreck til the pic of him sat up

• Heart
  • Sad

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Olivia Naylor has so many fillers and still looks meh. Can’t believe she tricked John into thinking her first son was his. I wonder if Isaiah knows his biological dad and family🤔
John kicked Milly out of his home with no remorse. Eventually he will do the same with Ms Naylor (and her botched nosejob)
For a make up artist her make up always looks awful😭

BDY_97

VIP Member
He was a joy to watch at Villa, even though I don’t like him as a person
There’s no denying Pep is one of the best managers in the world, but he is known for often removing the excitement from players. Grealish was much more fun to watch at Villa, same with Haaland at Dortmund. It works for his system and it wins them trophies so I understand why he does it but it’s still a shame to see.

dogdays8

English media is actually disgusting. Foden non existent, Kane missing easy chances, Palmer average yet look who is on the front page of every paper today. Its going to be Saka, Bellingham, Trent & Mainoo who get blamed when England inevitably crash out regardless of how they play.

This x10000000. Same shite every tournament.