Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mee43

VIP Member
Devastated to hear about Kevin Campbell, and Wrighty’s instagram post really choked me up.
May he and Matija rest peacefully 🤍

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

CeCesworld

VIP Member
As I am now Slovenian I have learnt a few facts about this great nation:

- it has the oldest vine in the world. It is 400 years old. Which is still not older than Rooney is willing to go.
- it has one of the largest brown bear populations in Europe. And as we chose the bear, we’ll be safe ladies.
- In parts of Slovenia you can see the remains od dinosaurs. Which is similar to watchingthe punditry teams for the Euros.
- they are in the top10 for tallest population.
- The most famous Slovenian is some bloke called Luka Doncic. Apparently he plays basketball. There is also Melania Trump but we will just ignore that.

Thank you for joining CeCes tourist tours. I hope you enjoyed.
---
Anyone else think Micah Richards is off his face?
Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Chachaslidexx

Olivia Naylor has so many fillers and still looks meh. Can’t believe she tricked John into thinking her first son was his. I wonder if Isaiah knows his biological dad and family🤔
John kicked Milly out of his home with no remorse. Eventually he will do the same with Ms Naylor (and her botched nosejob)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

Donald23

VIP Member
A small bit of ☕

I have it on pretty good authority that Declan Rice has slept with someone he’s following on instagram in the past couple of months. What a dog after all the stick Lauren has gotten in the media.
Him and Lauren clearly aren’t together. You could tell from the awkward hug at the end of the season they are just probably co-parenting. Having a somewhat squeaky clean image of being with his childhood sweetheart is probably good for his image and so they haven’t come out to the press plus the hate she’s been getting

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Lozza wearing a necklace with KW? Really?

Saying it’s her kids initials, why not just have K then? Has to have KW to make a point, doesn’t she? 🙄

Currently filming a WAG reality show? She’s not even a WAG nor will she ever be!

View attachment 2985725
She has a screw loose that one
---
Or when you realise that you’re 2 months OLDER than Wayne Rooney 😭😭😭
He has aged so badly he looks like an old man!

wordzalad

VIP Member
I just saw a list of the England squads birthdays, and I can’t compute 2005 being on there 😭 I was only born in 94, 2005 is like 12 years ago in my brain 😭 Mainoo is literally making me feel old.
Exactly like what do you mean 2005, you are 12, go to bed 😭.

Then there’s the ones that you go “ooh he’s not bad” and you google them and the year of birth is 2002 and you’re like well fuck am I Madonna now or does he just look 30 💀

• Haha

redstraw16

VIP Member
IMG_0542.jpeg

A man who is livid he’s in M&S garms:
IMG_0543.jpeg

Two pros, competing for best poser;
IMG_0544.jpeg

Wharton looks 15 bless him 😭
IMG_0546.jpeg

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Who'd have thought that Albania would have the fastest goal in European Championship history. Timed officially at 23 seconds.

• Wow

Poppy462

VIP Member
I saw that! It’s almost as if they had it planned before the game even started. Talksport did the same to Trent during the last game but swiftly deleted the tweet when he scored and ended up being motm.

A lot of people on twitter trying to justify it saying “well you lot wanted saka to be the poster boy for england, that includes the bad times too” 🙄 So stupid.
Who wanted Saka to be the poster boy?! Just using stupid excuses
At least it's being spoken about on big platforms on social media

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Has Harry Kane had botox?
Also has he had a chat to Ben White on his tanning regime, never seen his face so tanned.

• Haha
New thread, sorry not the greatest at this, but plenty went on, City won the title but lost to their noisy neighbours United in FA Cup. Liverpool said goodbye to their Jurgen and fairly quickly hello to new manager Mr Slot. Villa got in the Champions League. Most on this tattle thread was in mourning as the hunk of all hunks Managerial wise was relegated back to Championship, Rob Edwards but plenty of chances to watch him still as sky showing more EFL games so the thirst continues. Last night Real Madrid won the Chamption League at Wembley. Plus soon the Euros start so maybe plenty of WAGS on show?
Thread title by @Hannahebee
wheres my bestie @HaloGirl 🥺
Sorry if I've missed bits, feel free to add

Last edited:
  • Heart

AdsB

VIP Member
Grealish and Maguire officially out, wow. Daisy Maguire will be fuming she can’t tag along all summer 😂

Jack was the poster boy of the last euros! I know that’s not a valid reason to keep him but still 😂.

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member

I bet the usual Dubai rules of getting arrested for being drunk in a public place didn't happen with Jack. He should have been arrested anyway from the fashion faux pas of socks with sliders, especially in around 40 degrees heat.
All this drinking is going to catch up with him when he retires and I fear he is going to end up like George Best and Paul Gascogine.

• Sad