Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
Lozza wearing a necklace with KW? Really?

Saying it’s her kids initials, why not just have K then? Has to have KW to make a point, doesn’t she? 🙄

Currently filming a WAG reality show? She’s not even a WAG nor will she ever be!

View attachment 2985725
She is so creepy 😭. She was the side piece at BEST.

Even if it is her kids initials you wouldn’t wear the initials if they were the same initials as the married man you were the other woman to. Ain’t normal. Weirdo

Reactions: 20

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Turns out larger and me really do not like each other, migraine all day and rather gassy 😅

Had to share this 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240615_165743_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
One year, 3 months sober 🥳
That’s bloody amazing @YeahBrackie well done, sending massive hugs and I hope you’re doing well ♥

Agree with you all re: Jack. I was probably deluded to even think he might use this low as a point to pivot from and work hard during the summer… That article is ridiculous, “he deserves it after what he’s been through.” He’s not just come back from a warzone ffs.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Lauryn Goodmans sold another story to the press and is rocking up to englands 3rd group game with a camera crew in tow, fuck off 🤣😭
I remember after she sold the bombshell story about kid #2’s father, she insisted that she wants “privacy” going forward and that she’s “not bothered” about Kyle. :ROFLMAO: Get to fuck. This unhinged one is having the absolute time of her life. Actually scary how much she needs attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

BDY_97

VIP Member

I bet the usual Dubai rules of getting arrested for being drunk in a public place didn't happen with Jack. He should have been arrested anyway from the fashion faux pas of socks with sliders, especially in around 40 degrees heat.
I’m sorry but he is getting embarrassing now. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with getting drunk and celebrating but making it his entire personality trait at his big age is so cringe 😭 Like others said imagine it this was Rashford for example, he got hounded for daring to go to a club once but this is apparently alright? Saying “after everything he has been through” is a joke too, yes it’s shit and it’s obviously devastating to not be picked but staggering through your hotel drunk looking like a tit is hardly going to make Southgate put his trust back in you lol.

wordzalad

VIP Member
oh we need a wag thread sweepstake for funsies, Anyone who wants to join put your name & I'll pick them out fairly I promise
Me please.
---
Also my brothers going over to Germany with “Scottish Alan”. Who is Scottish Alan you ask? A random man he met when he got stuck in Manchester over a year ago. He’s met this man ONCE 💀.

He doesn’t even know this man’s full name - he knows the following 1. He’s a City fan 2. He’s Scottish 3. He might be called Alan.

• Haha

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

I bet the usual Dubai rules of getting arrested for being drunk in a public place didn't happen with Jack. He should have been arrested anyway from the fashion faux pas of socks with sliders, especially in around 40 degrees heat.

• Haha

wordzalad

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting. I swear to god this is going to be the same shit all over again. We will be mid and be the shock early exit and the media will dogpile the black players (I saw shock as somehow we have good odds- certainly wasn’t based on yesterday, if it was wed be probably least faves).

No one should get hate for a bad performance but can you imagine if one of the black players in the team got sent off in the tournament for what Rooney or Beckham did when they were sent off? The papers would be rubbing their hands together with glee because now they can blame them even MORE. They wouldnt be saying oh no what an idiot we’re down a man now, theyd happy they had an excuse to starting a fucking mob.

The whole team were bad yesterday. Kane missed sitters left and right, Foden and Palmer were invisible, Gordon didn’t do anything and Ramsdale should have probably saved that goal but of course it’s somehow Saka front and centre. Saka who wasn’t even on the pitch gets blamed from the bench. The papers fucking know what they’re doing and the thing is they probably think they’re being slick with it. Theres some fucking gammon sat there going “make sure all the black players are in the photos” and his little writers are probably laughing because they’re all racist, not even deep down but as in they‘re just racists.

Southgate should call it out.

The Irish MU fan at work said she didn’t want Mainoo to play for England cause of the abuse Saka, Rashford and Sancho got. She said “He’s black so it’ll be his fault somehow even if he only plays 15 minutes” and me hoping above all hope that the gutter press wouldn’t set their rabid racist readers on the team again said “Hopefully it wouldn’t happen again and they’d protect a young lad from that,”💀 Tournament ain’t even started yet and point proven.

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
FFS this is the last person Jack needs reaching out to him

---
There’s no denying Pep is one of the best managers in the world, but he is known for often removing the excitement from players. Grealish was much more fun to watch at Villa, same with Haaland at Dortmund. It works for his system and it wins them trophies so I understand why he does it but it’s still a shame to see.
I agree Villa Jack was much more fun to watch. I would love to see him go back hate seeing him benched all the time. Its never the same when you try to go back so might not be the same magic

• Haha

Kakan

Chatty Member
English media is actually disgusting. Foden non existent, Kane missing easy chances, Palmer average yet look who is on the front page of every paper today. Its going to be Saka, Bellingham, Trent & Mainoo who get blamed when England inevitably crash out regardless of how they play.

This is not a mistake, I work at a paper in Sweden (not with sports) and you have to think when you choose pictures especially to the front or main articles because people react to the pictures first when they see an article. Everybody working in media knows this and everybody knows what Saka, Sancho and Rashford was put through after the last Euros. This is pure evil. 🤬

Also some English papers does this time after time on purpose knowing exactly what they are doing. They have an agenda with this, you don't do the same mistake over and over again.

Edit: I'm really surprised one media using Saka as poster boy for the fiasco against Iceland are the BBC! Public service!!! :eek: BBC should really know better.

• Sad
  • Angry

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
Excuse the all over the place replies, I’ve got a few pages to read back through 😂

This is the energy we need!!! This is Troy Deeney levels of confidence.
His new bride looks gorgeous but she either has the patience of a saint or a screw loose. “The food shop? Yeah I could have done it, babe, it would have been the greatest haul of all time… but I couldn’t take that risk you know. Too many people out there remember me, remember where they were and want a piece of that, can’t blame them… Plus I might have missed Bayern Brighton Chelsea Juventus Blues Leicester ringing about that gaffer spot…”
---
Oooh hello 👀.
Tattle was my first thought when I saw his announcement 😂
---
Thank you lovely! ♥

Chodź Orły 🦅
Poland buddy! Chodźmy do Polski!

Thank youu Pix, can't believe tattle sweepstake fomo helped me overcome my shyness to post on this thread.. just to get Ukraine 💀

anyway -
vono povertayetʹsya dodomu

Poor Scotland, feel like they have so much more potential than this ?
Welcome from the shadows, @ChipButties!
---
I got Denmark in the last one - luckily there was a tenner for fastest goal - which was Denmark 😀

can I be in the sweepstake please?

I love you all in here such lovely people. I’m suffering a horrendous hangover after the gig last night - I tried getting to the front to touch my hero in a thick soup of aging sweaty men and ended up getting carried outside by a medic. Don’t remember any of said gig 🤣🤣🙈 oops

Enjoy the opening game everyone! ❤
Hope you’re feeling better! ♥

Taylor Swift now has more minutes at Anfield than Thiago this season 😭
This made me howl 😂

Update: Dad did a COVID test this morning as he was going to take his brother for a hospital appointment it came up as positive although he isn't coughing as much as he was a few days ago so he seems to be on the mend now, I'm still really warm and have a little bit of a cough although I'm feeling a lot better than I was yesterday and now Mum has gone down with it overnight as she just feels sick, feels tired, has a neckache, backache and headache.
Hope you guys are all on the mend and feeling better ♥ I wish covid would just piss off…

As far as I know I’ve still somehow never had it (despite living in close quarters with my mum before she was hospitalised with it, and working in a petri dish of an unventilated office), does 4+ years take me to Undefeated World Champ status?? 😅 When it does come for me I’ll be on my arse with it I reckon.
---
I literally can’t work out if I hate or love the new Palace kit. The shorts might be a bit much.

View attachment 2991932
I quite like it 🙈 Might be because this photo is adorable though! Also it’s making me want a Tango Ice Blast 😂
---
Me please.
---
Also my brothers going over to Germany with “Scottish Alan”. Who is Scottish Alan you ask? A random man he met when he got stuck in Manchester over a year ago. He’s met this man ONCE 💀.

He doesn’t even know this man’s full name - he knows the following 1. He’s a City fan 2. He’s Scottish 3. He might be called Alan.
I bloody love this 😂 Please keep us updated on their adventures!
Me please! I wanted to do one at work but my colleagues are a bunch of miserable football hating twats 🙄
Can relate, bummed me out a bit this year tbh. My office had a really nice group of people up until about 2 years ago, the lads in particular were super into football and would run a sweepstakes, put flags up and have the games on (if they hadn’t booked a fortnight off or were travelling to watch England), but most have left now. The new younger guys have zero interest, they’re all computer game obsessed and don’t follow football. There’s me and a couple of others who’ve been there a while but we sit so far from each other we can’t really chat about it. I guess it’s cemented how much has changed there’s so quickly (and how I need to leave asap).

Last edited:
  • Heart