Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I got Austria! I have faith in my team. Haven´t found one single expert on the whole world wide webb that believes in my team😟 but I think they all are wrong. 🇦🇹🔥💪:ROFLMAO:
This is the energy we need!!! This is Troy Deeney levels of confidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

HaloGirl

VIP Member
A yacht with a player?
Sounds a little like Jaja and all that stuff.
It's gossip I guess bit like the journos in the newspapers, "a source close to the player said" 🙄 of course they did!
Blimey Mumsnet sounds a wonderful place if you brag about what you don't eat. Fuck that for a life. 4 words, try to be happy, is my motto.
Yesss sorry bestie a yacht with a player not a yacht girl
great motto to have. ❤

anyone else not able to sleep? two days till the weekend 😭

@Panda girl 04 i hope you are ok and not in too much pain ❤

So true 😆

• Haha

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Alisha does look beautiful.
But his ex wife Stacy 😭
He began dating her when he was 15 and the pair married in 2014. In 2012 Deeney was jailed for three months for affray after kicking a student in the head. His wife stood by him through the prison term.

Before he was sentenced, Stacey told him: 'If you get sent down I’ll stick with you, and if you don’t I’m leaving you.'

When he was released Deeney said he was a changed man and in a 2015 interview sang Stacey's praises, saying: 'She has always been there for me. She keeps everything together.'

And yet he still cheated on her and left her for Alisha.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Rita.

VIP Member
Sasha will be fuming she won’t be able to get papped and be referred to as the next posh and becks 😂 And no 5000 Maguire’s tagging along acting like 15 year olds is always a good thing lmao
Sasha will have already bought her tournament wardrobe, hope she kept the receipts.

• Haha

Kakan

Chatty Member
Did something happen to him? (Aside from being excluded from the Euros squad)
Some of the lads from the old Brummie gang couldn't get off work and tag along with so short notice, otherwise nope. 😂

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ll be pleading not guilty to the corruption charges you lot are trying to put on me, I won’t tolerate you lot acting as if I’m as corrupt as Man City

• Haha

glm31

Putting the (ugly) vest in Vestergaard! Hopefully he can use some of his new contract money to go shopping!

• Haha
  • Sad

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
another wedding she looks beautiful
Not keen on big splits in wedding dresses, but that is just my opinion. Her hair and veil are beautiful.
Not keen on the wedding photographer photos.

This one looks like he is doing her from behide

Screenshot_20240614_223032_Chrome.jpg

And this looks like she has smelt a bad smell.
Screenshot_20240614_223022_Chrome.jpg

Sorry everyone, had a can of shandy, now getting a bit lairy 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
oh we need a wag thread sweepstake for funsies, Anyone who wants to join put your name & I'll pick them out fairly I promise

• Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Mbappe do your thing you little ninja turtle

Should I eat a baguette to get in the French mood 🥖🥖🥖

J’adore Dior, J’adore la tour Eiffel

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member

I bet the usual Dubai rules of getting arrested for being drunk in a public place didn't happen with Jack. He should have been arrested anyway from the fashion faux pas of socks with sliders, especially in around 40 degrees heat.
And so it begins.

• Haha

rasperryripple

VIP Member
They interviewed some Scottish supporters outside the arena after the game and they were kind of happy anyway. "We just have to remember the goal and forget everything else". "We just have to win the other two games for without scots there will be no party". 😂
I like their attitude, we are the same in Sweden. When Sweden didn't qualify we where so sad, Europe having a summer party and we're not invited 😭. We solved this problem, all beer garden have fans zone anyway and most Swedes cheer for Denmark and England instead because feels like the closest ones and I got my Austria here, will be looking like a candy crane for four weeks. 🇦🇹🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇩🇰🤣
My 18 year old son is there, not got tickets, but been sending me videos from the square and the fanzone. I was wondering who the wee chubby guy with them was and it was Alec Salmond. His pal was dancing with Lorraine ‘the jinx’ Kelly.
Pub we were in last night was bouncing when the OG went in. People started singing again like we were still in with a chance with 5mins to go 😂

• Haha
  • Heart