Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

futbolista

VIP Member
Not prem but this is major football news. First time people have been convicted of racial abuse in Spain. This 3 valencian fans sentenced to 8 months in jail for abusing Vini

Hopefully the other leagues and sports can take racial abuse seriously.

Reactions: 22

AdsB

VIP Member
Okay fun fact about The Netherlands I stole from some random article:
The Dutch are the biggest licorice eaters in the world. They consume 32 million kilos of licorice every year.
I wanna try Micky van de Ven’s liquorice.

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Lozza wearing a necklace with KW? Really?

Saying it’s her kids initials, why not just have K then? Has to have KW to make a point, doesn’t she? 🙄

Currently filming a WAG reality show? She’s not even a WAG nor will she ever be!

IMG_5704.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
She is so creepy 😭. She was the side piece at BEST.

Even if it is her kids initials you wouldn’t wear the initials if they were the same initials as the married man you were the other woman to. Ain’t normal. Weirdo
Even weirder as apparently she changed Kairo's name to Goodman so not even his initials :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
This should really be a turning point moment for Jack: spend the summer wallowing and partying, or buckle up, get fit, maybe get moved to a team he’ll see minutes in, and prove himself before the World Cup.

Reactions: 21

BDY_97

VIP Member
English media is actually disgusting. Foden non existent, Kane missing easy chances, Palmer average yet look who is on the front page of every paper today. Its going to be Saka, Bellingham, Trent & Mainoo who get blamed when England inevitably crash out regardless of how they play.

• Angry
  • Sad

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ve been ill with food poisoning so basically I’ve survived an attempted assassination on my life.

I knew that Noddy was a slithering snake she was far to keen to be liked in here trying to indirectly diss me, lucky I didn’t shave your hair off bitch.

Glad to see you @HaloGirl 😘 thought you were on your holidays doing the agadoo with your baby daddy Goldbridge. Aww @Panda girl 04 I’m sorry for your health issues we’re all here for you 😘

• Heart

LaraQ

VIP Member
Grealish missing out is a real shock.I honestly don't think Gareth likes him that much.I dread to think about the kind of carnage he's about to unleash now he's got the next 6 weeks off.

• Haha
  • Sad

BDY_97

VIP Member
I actually felt a bit emotional seeing Eriksen score, mental to think that last time he played a game at the Euros he technically died on the pitch. Will never forget that feeling seeing him go down.

• Heart

Rita.

VIP Member
Grealish missing out is a real shock.I honestly don't think Gareth likes him that much.I dread to think about the kind of carnage he's about to unleash now he's got the next 6 weeks off.
Oh, we could do with a summer time scandal 🤩

Good luck Sasha, god speed angel x

• Haha

Velocinaptor2

Chatty Member
I will say though… it would be funny as hell if Madrid fall off a cliff (performance wise) once Mbappe is in the mix 😂 (apologies if this is deja vu btw, I think I at least started typing it in the old thread last night, not sure now if I posted it or fell asleep lol).

I bet he was salivating watching them win last night, assuming he’ll be finally hoisting it next year… not comprehending yet that RM will be completely undone by Villa… outwitted by McGinn’s arse, Matty Cash clearing every one of Killian’s chances out before they even graze the woodwork…it’s going to be beautiful 😌

C’mon guys, it’s June, allow a girl to dream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AdsB

VIP Member

I thought he was carrying a kebab out in his hand for a sec 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20