Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course Harry Kane was better than Thierry 🙄
Reminds me of that Arsenal fan who absolutely despises Kane, small baldy guy I can’t remember his name 😂 Some people just can’t praise a player based on rivalry no matter how good they are lol

Reactions: 12
I will say though… it would be funny as hell if Madrid fall off a cliff (performance wise) once Mbappe is in the mix 😂 (apologies if this is deja vu btw, I think I at least started typing it in the old thread last night, not sure now if I posted it or fell asleep lol).

I bet he was salivating watching them win last night, assuming he’ll be finally hoisting it next year… not comprehending yet that RM will be completely undone by Villa… outwitted by McGinn’s arse, Matty Cash clearing every one of Killian’s chances out before they even graze the woodwork…it’s going to be beautiful 😌

C’mon guys, it’s June, allow a girl to dream 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mbappe is an absolute beast of a player but I honestly see fireworks and not in a good way when he joins RM. In his head, there’s only space for him. I used to enjoy watching 44toons on YouTube - Mbappe FC! 🤣 I’m looking forward to seeing how it goes though!
---
Soz @Velocinaptor2 seems I said the same thing as you without realising re Mbappe! I’m also secretly hoping 😈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Slight aside but I'm keen to see who might end up at Fener now that Jose is there. Obviously the money is different but I'd much rather play in Turkey than Saudi.
I would refuse to play in Saudi or any of the other dictatorships in the Gulf. Think you need to stand up for something in life and I stand up for women's right to get drunk and shag around. (y)

Reactions: 15
Saw a TikTok of a Liverpool fan and her kids watching a game and saying VvD is his dad 😭🥰. Dead cute. His dad must be a lookalike or something 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I will say though… it would be funny as hell if Madrid fall off a cliff (performance wise) once Mbappe is in the mix 😂 (apologies if this is deja vu btw, I think I at least started typing it in the old thread last night, not sure now if I posted it or fell asleep lol).

I bet he was salivating watching them win last night,
There is a lot of pressure on Mbappe but there will be no issue with him fitting in or causing problems. Madrid will be the biggest force in football for several years now imo. Not just because of Mbappe but the whole set up of attacking players, it's unmatched by any team at this point now they have Mbappe and Endrick to add to the millions of others they already have.

Ps. I had dinner with some clients tonight and someone told me that after Laura Celia V posted a photo from a plane on Friday or Saturday, she then added another photo to her close friends which was very quickly deleted but that was apparently making it look like she had arrived in London. Nice try girl, nobody believes you and everyone knows your tricks now haha 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I keep seeing Jobe Bellingham being linked with PL clubs (Palace, Brentford and Southampton), hopefully he’s half decent himself, Jude’s setting the bar high… 😅

Reactions: 9
I keep seeing Jobe Bellingham being linked with PL clubs (Palace, Brentford and Southampton), hopefully he’s half decent himself, Jude’s setting the bar high… 😅
He ain’t bad - fella is a Sunderland fan so had the ‘pleasure’ of watching them on the dodgy stick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is a lot of pressure on Mbappe but there will be no issue with him fitting in or causing problems. Madrid will be the biggest force in football for several years now imo. Not just because of Mbappe but the whole set up of attacking players, it's unmatched by any team at this point now they have Mbappe and Endrick to add to the millions of others they already have.

Ps. I had dinner with some clients tonight and someone told me that after Laura Celia V posted a photo from a plane on Friday or Saturday, she then added another photo to her close friends which was very quickly deleted but that was apparently making it look like she had arrived in London. Nice try girl, nobody believes you and everyone knows your tricks now haha 😅😅
Not the random plane photo to make it look like she’s there 😭. is she 13 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not the random plane photo to make it look like she’s there 😭. is she 13 🤣😭
The photo on close friends was apparently a view of Heathrow from the plane and it came up on Google search as a stock image 😂😂 BTW this didn't some from someone who is her actual friend, it's someone who works in PR and doesn't even represent her. Hotel girl is clinical, I can't deny it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not really relevant to this thread but how sad that Rob Burrow has passed away. An incredibly brave man who fought for years, his poor wife and kids 😔 A sporting legend.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
The photo on close friends was apparently a view of Heathrow from the plane and it came up on Google search as a stock image 😂😂 BTW this didn't some from someone who is her actual friend, it's someone who works in PR and doesn't even represent her. Hotel girl is clinical, I can't deny it.
if I was her wouldn’t want to mess with Denise Bellingham 😂 . She should hook up with someone older who doesn’t live with his mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
if I was her wouldn’t want to mess with Denise Bellingham 😂 . She should hook up with someone older who doesn’t live with his mother.
Denise will be having none of hotel Laura! 🤣 She will know full well what she’s all about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.