Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the old football sites like on livejournal 😭. I remember I was on the livejournal one and I had a friend and eventually we added each other on MSN and used to live watch World Cup games together

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seeing that Madrid allegedly gave Mbappe €100M as a signing bonus?

I remember it being a big deal when Bale went there as the first ever transfer over €100M, and now Mbappe’s banking it himself… 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that 1st half was absolutely awful. We have created nothing and the passing is very slow as it's just been played sideways and backwards.

Reactions: 10
Seeing that Madrid allegedly gave Mbappe €100M as a signing bonus?

I remember it being a big deal when Bale went there as the first ever transfer over €100M, and now Mbappe’s banking it himself… 😅
I don't know how to process this. 😳 I mean I don't mind athletes in all sports making money if they are good but this is totally insane. Cure cancer or mediate peace in Gaza or Ukraine, then you worth that kind of money but for just signing a contract with a football club, hell no! They will of course give him a very big salary as well plus all money he gets for doing ads and so on.

Reactions: 11
I’m seeing different figures from €100M up to €150m 😭 keeps 80% of his image rights too.

IMG_0440.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This just showed on my insta feed & dont think its been posted

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.