Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been so disorganised watching the game! I have no snacks ready because I was too busy playing The Sims 4 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay fun fact about The Netherlands I stole from some random article:
The Dutch are the biggest licorice eaters in the world. They consume 32 million kilos of licorice every year.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The Dutch are the biggest licorice eaters in the world. They consume 32 million kilos of licorice every year.
Don’t the Swedish love salty liquorice 🥴

Reactions: 7
I wanna try Micky van de Ven’s liquorice.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just saw someone say this is how Ange should enter the stadium before each game next season… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A small bit of ☕

I have it on pretty good authority that Declan Rice has slept with someone he’s following on instagram in the past couple of months. What a dog after all the stick Lauren has gotten in the media.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
A small bit of ☕

I have it on pretty good authority that Declan Rice has slept with someone he’s following on instagram in the past couple of months. What a dog after all the stick Lauren has gotten in the media.
He doesn’t follow Hotel Laura, does he? 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.