Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2997996View attachment 2997998

Whatever that utter wankstain Walker is paying his PR people, it is not enough.
Even City fans aren’t as far up his ass as Neville.
The bleeping protection Walker gets from pundits is unreal. How can someone say Trent lacks experience when he’s won in all competitions? Surely experience is playing in multiple competitions?? What experience does Walker have that Trent doesn’t? They’ve played in the same league and competitions
---
Not to be that person but its Eni Aluko, what she says in regards to football should pretty much never be listened too. Sorry not sorry.

I mean, she also said this too ffs.

Is she suggesting they should have just not blocked him from the cameras? 😭 Like the decent thing to do if someone is having a bleeping medical emergency is give them some dignity and privacy. Is she well in the head

Reactions: 11
Not to be that person but its Eni Aluko, what she says in regards to football should pretty much never be listened too. Sorry not sorry.

I mean, she also said this too ffs.

Christ on a bike! That is someone saying something for the sake of talking.
---
The bleeping protection Walker gets from pundits is unreal. How can someone say Trent lacks experience when he’s won in all competitions? Surely experience is playing in multiple competitions?? What experience does Walker have that Trent doesn’t? They’ve played in the same league and competitions
---

Is she suggesting they should have just not blocked him from the cameras? 😭 Like the decent thing to do if someone is having a bleeping medical emergency is give them some dignity and privacy. Is she well in the head
I would say that Walker has more experience than Trent……….. in fatherhood, cheating and getting his cock out in bars.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought he was talking about TAA when he said that? Must have missed the walker part because Gary said that and then mentioned about TAA in the next sentence 🤷🏼‍♀️ thought it was all about him
nope it was Walker. On the vid they talked about it being his 6th (?)tournament and Neville was asked what he thought of him as a fellow right back

Reactions: 6
---

Trent completed club football before Walker did 😂 Him being younger doesn’t mean he doesn’t have experience, he has played in more finals and big games than most. I already cba with tonight’s game, he will make a daft mistake and Neville etc will be claiming he should be exiled from the squad.

Reactions: 8
SLOVENIAAAAA GET THE duck IN

PRIHAJA DOMOV 🇸🇮 (I couldn't tell you a single thing about the country)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Trent completed club football before Walker did 😂 Him being younger doesn’t mean he doesn’t have experience, he has played in more finals and big games than most. I already cba with tonight’s game, he will make a daft mistake and Neville etc will be claiming he should be exiled from the squad.
oh I agree, it’s weird that they seem to think he’s not got experience but Walker does. They’re probably gearing up scapegoats already

Reactions: 7
In my three days of being a Poland ultra I’ve never been more convinced they’ll come back and win it all 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If England don’t walk this group now after two teams getting the first draw of the competition then I never wanna hear any “it’s coming home” talk again… 😂

Romania has more than 60% of the brown bear population in Europe, and is also the wealthiest country in Europe in terms of gold.

Reactions: 12
Austria invented postcards, Red Bull and waltz. 💃 They are great at skiing but the only country that got beaten by team GB in this years World Cup in icehockey.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.