Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so annoyed Gary Lineker has changed out of that green t shirt he was wearing in the pre-match, stop trying to look smart, I’m ogling you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else drooling when Jude touches the ball or is it just me and Alan Shearer?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else drooling when Jude touches the ball or is it just me and Alan Shearer?!
I’m obsessed with him. Although at nearly 20 years younger, I veer between thinking he is absolutely gorgeous but also “what a lovely, respectful, talented young lad that’s been brought up well”.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Every time I see Gareth Southgate I’m haunted by my weird crush on him in 2018.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So happy to see Conor on the pitch after being on the bench for the World Cup.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m obsessed with him. Although at nearly 20 years younger, I veer between thinking he is absolutely gorgeous but also “what a lovely, respectful, talented young lad that’s been brought up well”.
Same! I think I’d be in “gossip worthy” age range, but also looking to his parents for good raising tips! Someone needs to recommend a good SPF to him though, that Madrid sun cannot be kind.

Reactions: 7
A small bit of ☕

I have it on pretty good authority that Declan Rice has slept with someone he’s following on instagram in the past couple of months. What a dog after all the stick Lauren has gotten in the media.
Him and Lauren clearly aren’t together. You could tell from the awkward hug at the end of the season they are just probably co-parenting. Having a somewhat squeaky clean image of being with his childhood sweetheart is probably good for his image and so they haven’t come out to the press plus the hate she’s been getting

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.