Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A small bit of ☕

I have it on pretty good authority that Declan Rice has slept with someone he’s following on instagram in the past couple of months. What a dog after all the stick Lauren has gotten in the media.
I can believe it. I've heard too many rumours about him cheating.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The national dish of Slovakia is Potatoe Dumplings with sheep cheese and bacon

Slovakia name for it is - Bryndzove Halusky

I'd go there just for that

Reactions: 13
On the phone with my dad so we can discuss the match in real time and his head's on Mars lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Commentators here are a bit amazed by Foden and his gum shewing. :LOL:
Austria only have 25-30 brown bears, that was not much to brag about in this thread. 🐻🤣
Rice Rice Baby are good friend with Jack, don't trust them with "insta models" ladies are my advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have two countries because I’m greedy 😆

There are no McDonalds restaurants in Albania

Austria invented the sewing machine

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I have to say I wasn't overall impressed by that 1st half. We look somewhat disjointed IMO.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.