Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slovakia is home to the highest statue of a horse in the world. It is located in the Sport and Congress Center in Šamorín-Cilistov. It is made entirely of stainless steel, rises to a height of almost nine meters and weighs 20 tons.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know I have already done my fact about Hungary but here is another interesting fact.
The Hungarian alphabet contains 44 letters.
1718561511696.png

Reactions: 10
This was fun, the quiz at the pub always have questions like which country have the biggest bear population or biggest horse statue, I might be looking real smart next time. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
As I am now Slovenian I have learnt a few facts about this great nation:

- it has the oldest vine in the world. It is 400 years old. Which is still not older than Rooney is willing to go.
- it has one of the largest brown bear populations in Europe. And as we chose the bear, we’ll be safe ladies.
- In parts of Slovenia you can see the remains od dinosaurs. Which is similar to watchingthe punditry teams for the Euros.
- they are in the top10 for tallest population.
- The most famous Slovenian is some bloke called Luka Doncic. Apparently he plays basketball. There is also Melania Trump but we will just ignore that.

Thank you for joining CeCes tourist tours. I hope you enjoyed.
---
Anyone else think Micah Richards is off his face?
Yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Stonehenge Is Older than the Great Pyramids and the Roman Empire.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We should all do a fun fact about our sweepstakes team

Portugal is the oldest country in Europe.
In the state of Bavaria Germany, beer is actually considered a food! 🍻🍻🍻

More than 800 million currywurst sausages are eaten every year in Germany. The snack is so popular that there’s even a museum dedicated to it in Berlin

And my son has been to Berlin 5 times. First time to see the pandas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.