Footballers & Wags #59 End of season, oh that's n problem lets all have a Managerial Merry-go-round inste

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having a little nosey on influencers etc but look what I found! Not as popular as she thinks she is! 🤔

IMG_0175.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hotel Laura isn't legit?.:sneaky:
Doesn't seem it 🤣 Tbh not sure how accurate that site is but considering most influencers etc have about 30% fake followers on there, that's a lot for someone who the press are making out is a successful model. Who also lives in luxury hotels and is linked to footballers 👀🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Fxxcking hell! 🤢

---
There are many who blame England fans too. 🤦‍♀️
---

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
After the dud of the Iceland game, what score predictions are we feeling for England tonight? I’m feeling like they’ve got a 2-0 win them.

Reactions: 7
There’s a video going round of German police shooting a man who was armed with an axe and a Molotov cocktail, he was apparently heading towards a Dutch fans march… 🫤 they tried to pepper spray him at first but he turned and ran towards fans so they shot him in the legs and he’s now receiving medical treatment. Thank god he didn’t get the chance to hurt anyone.
wtf what a psycho. I’m glad no one was hurt

Reactions: 10
I actually felt a bit emotional seeing Eriksen score, mental to think that last time he played a game at the Euros he technically died on the pitch. Will never forget that feeling seeing him go down.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I actually felt a bit emotional seeing Eriksen score, mental to think that last time he played a game at the Euros he technically died on the pitch. Will never forget that feeling seeing him go down.
yeah I can remember exactly how I felt watching that, because it was so recent with my Dad ngl I was a complete wreck til the pic of him sat up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Aw I think Eriksen is one of those players everyone likes. Honestly fair play to him after all he’s been through. Really happy for him.

I remember that game it was so horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 14
After the dud of the Iceland game, what score predictions are we feeling for England tonight? I’m feeling like they’ve got a 2-0 win them.
4-1, Kane brace with Bellingham and Foden, but never escaping the mad counter attack.

Reactions: 9
Fxxcking hell! 🤢

---
There are many who blame England fans too. 🤦‍♀️
---
There are certain people who turn up to make trouble at these tournaments, they aren’t going to games, they probably don’t even support a team that’s there.

Reactions: 11
FD4DC209-21C8-4A40-87B4-FBAB9385E3F4.jpeg
A7658C2C-13A9-4B6A-AC39-A061255E1019.jpeg

Whatever that utter wankstain Walker is paying his PR people, it is not enough.
Even City fans aren’t as far up his ass as Neville.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.